The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2020, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Exposing some of the ML or Spa tricks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaintur View Post
Haha that is the same wording the ml used in wechat. Haha
Hahahah. I always use real life scenario. Sounds familiar right?

Collection of my conversation with them in wechat

They can't cheat me and often give up luring me.
Old 15-10-2020, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Expose so that people like you come in and read the posts and boast abt your conquests.

Not everyone like u so lao jiao. Can save one count one.
Bro this one not about lao jiao or xin jiao leh... ur type of thread got many many liao... you not the first... the pattern all say until cannot say liao but still got people dun read or sperm full tank cannot think...

Those bros that got do homework one will know how to siam and where to siam liao.. those that dun read one you expose 1000 time they also will not see lo...
Old 15-10-2020, 09:30 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Bro this one not about lao jiao or xin jiao leh... ur type of thread got many many liao... you not the first... the pattern all say until cannot say liao but still got people dun read or sperm full tank cannot think...

Those bros that got do homework one will know how to siam and where to siam liao.. those that dun read one you expose 1000 time they also will not see lo...
Post Covid, ML techniques more ruthless. We need update and advise bcos of demand more than supply. Hence this thread comes about. Like I said, can save one count one. Otherwise, let me learnt from u guys loh.

Example of ruthless technique : Zion gals with fake photos, marking up of price and short changing of service etc.
Old 16-10-2020, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Post Covid, ML techniques more ruthless. We need update and advise bcos of demand more than supply. Hence this thread comes about. Like I said, can save one count one. Otherwise, let me learnt from u guys loh.

Example of ruthless technique : Zion gals with fake photos, marking up of price and short changing of service etc.
This one i agree... nowadays the chopper more sharp... fake photo, eat time, high price all along have... now is more only

Boh pian leh... not many option these days so they chop until song... but also will have people willing to pay one... i think they dun understand that 1 shop chop will have another 5 that dun chop...

good luck with what u want to do ah bro... i hope more people kenna save by u..
Old 16-10-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2417 / Power: 11
JasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond repute

i have to agree post covid is worse!!! everyone want to earn more due to unstable times

that is why we have to keep sharing and then decide what is best and what works for us.

good gems (i found 2) share..bad gems, pls say it here and we all can see if it is fake or real.
Old 16-10-2020, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1。你不要问这么多,你来了就知道。
2。和你说了就没有惊喜了
3。你来,我和你玩些新的。

Actually depends on your relationship with her.
Can she be trusted?
lol her surprise is to tell you the next visit will be a surprise
Old 16-10-2020, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
lol her surprise is to tell you the next visit will be a surprise
To be cheated once is naive
To be cheated twice is stupid

I actually remember the service level. For example, no roaming
And I will question them where is the surprise if they do not up the level to roaming.
Old 16-10-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
maxnin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I took P88 and I had blue balls literally begging the lady to finish what she started, I was ready to pay more. but .. sadly they had a strict policy of no ejaculation or sexual something.
I extended for 30 more mins expecting some more action , hoping to convince her for the release. Bt bad luck. policy was strict indeed.
I left with blue balls and immediately booked a session with a known ML
Old 16-10-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxnin View Post
I took P88 and I had blue balls literally begging the lady to finish what she started, I was ready to pay more. but .. sadly they had a strict policy of no ejaculation or sexual something.
I extended for 30 more mins expecting some more action , hoping to convince her for the release. Bt bad luck. policy was strict indeed.
last time during the famous 201a days, mls there tell me they had foreign workers who were so horny that they ejaculate during the massage before gq. then they get pissed cos they cant charge them for the gq lol.
Old 16-10-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
maxnin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
last time during the famous 201a days, mls there tell me they had foreign workers who were so horny that they ejaculate during the massage before gq. then they get pissed cos they cant charge them for the gq lol.
hahhaha, may be thats why MLs are experts in edging now
Old 16-10-2020, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
hahhaha, may be thats why MLs are experts in edging now
ya now always edge first then later ask you pump hard so that you can finish fast.
Old 16-10-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Frankly if u r the FW, don't know happy or sad?
Old 16-10-2020, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Same situation as me. 1st hour shiok until extend then begged her yes. Begged her to help a lao jiao she is that good but she said cannot then spend another session somewhere and damaged always 200 plus

My hard work pay off finally when she just did for me eventually even boss said no. Having a HJ from her is better than FJ bcos she is pretty and her hand is soft and know how to teased. Whether I lied down back or front she can stroked my cock so well.

Went back eventually and then blocked me hahahah.
Don't ask me anything and also don't add me points I don't need itt
Old 16-10-2020, 05:41 PM
Samster

Since I started this thread so I tried out the negotiations and refused to play into their hands

Using psychology techniques. I managed to

1.jio ML out to a hotel for a short time and she told me up to me to pay her. I can be a b%@€€£ and pay her 50 for that hour of full course.

2. Another ML from no use mouth to a BBBJ session at normal HJ price.

3. Another ML to let me slap the dick next to her pretty face. No extra cost and the other greedy one quote 150

Don't under estimate market forces. Back in their country, these are the norms but we are taken hostage becauss we are suckers.

新加坡男人心很好(但很笨)。每次买东西来,没工作时,给我们钱用。

Don't ask me for any info or upy points or exchange. I don't need your brownies points
Old 16-10-2020, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

新加坡男人心很好(但很笨)。每次买东西来,没工作时,给我们钱用。
this one cannot agreed more
remember when i station in BKK, some puying was cowboying me while talking to a sinkie carrot head..i really pity the guy

PS: saw ur request incoming..ur nick vali familar have we met? krup thep? paisei old liao brain cell not working
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1