The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 14-04-2021, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jogging Ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
That is the credit of the marketing director. hahaha.
T.Q. for yr compliments ...so can u help me join yr company as marketing director ??? ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-04-2021, 10:32 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, you sound like you want to put her in the zoo or museum like that. hahaha. Put her in a glass cage so that she do and we watch is it?
Yalor, something like that ...so long as she is safe from the wolves n foxes who may want to prey on her ...haha

Old 14-04-2021, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by QOWO View Post
If there is a nude beach here, sis rachangelx sure the first one to be there
Yalor...looks like it ...as it is something, exhibitionism, the dear sis loves n is thrilled abt n which makes her look sexy as she says

Old 14-04-2021, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QOWO View Post
If there is a nude beach here, sis rachangelx sure the first one to be there
hahaha of course. sometimes i take off my top to tan too :P

Quote:
Bro, you sound like you want to put her in the zoo or museum like that. hahaha. Put her in a glass cage so that she do and we watch is it?
haaha this sounds so kinky and exciting LOL, should have a hole for guys to stick their dicks in to cum and shoot at me hehe
Old 15-04-2021, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
T.Q. for yr compliments ...so can u help me join yr company as marketing director ??? ...haha
My company marketing very boring one because it is B2B so nothing fancy like B2C.
Old 15-04-2021, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
paintcunting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
Girls taking off their tops to tan is common, but they always lay on their tummies. Do you take off your top and tan on your back?
Old 15-04-2021, 01:34 AM
Samster

itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:

haaha this sounds so kinky and exciting LOL, should have a hole for guys to stick their dicks in to cum and shoot at me hehe
If you put your dick in be careful. Must put it in when you are fully erected.

Share a joke with you. One of my friend made a good joke. During one of his business outing to Thailand... he saw a hole in the toilet wall. The wall to the next cubicle. So he wonder what is it for. Then he put his dick in to test if it fits.... Not only fit and he feel very kinky then erect....

The shit part come already. Cannot pull out. Stuck cos he erected. He heard people coming into the toilet.... panic... but don't know why his dick still don't soften.... then he heard people laughing at the next cubicle... he think die lor.

To make matter worse... someone slap his dick.... imagine the pain. He soften and can pull out liao. Put on pants but don't dare to go out until he wait for about 30 min. hahaha.

He told us this joke more than 10 years ago. We still tease him until today. Especially the part that someone slap him. That guy could have done a lot of things ..... like take a marker pen and draw on it.... cut it..... etc. we keep imagining. damn funny.
Old 15-04-2021, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yalor, something like that ...so long as she is safe from the wolves n foxes who may want to prey on her ...haha
Suddenly I imagine her as Magneto of X-Men in his glass prison..... and we are all the wolves staring at her. hahaha.
Old 15-04-2021, 06:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sometimes i run in my sports bra and thong when really got no people like dead at night!
Haha! If I was running 1/2 way and bump into a lady like that, likely have 1-2 rounds in the park connector. Haha
Old 15-04-2021, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 10
liber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Sounds like a glory hole.

But seriously why stick it in without knowing what’s on the other end ? Think of the other cocks that probably went thru that same hole. Maybe he’s in some Thai commercial or gag flick now haha !

Quote:

Share a joke with you. One of my friend made a good joke. During one of his business outing to Thailand... he saw a hole in the toilet wall. The wall to the next cubicle. So he wonder what is it for. Then he put his dick in to test if it fits.... Not only fit and he feel very kinky then erect....

The shit part come already. Cannot pull out. Stuck cos he erected. He heard people coming into the toilet.... panic... but don't know why his dick still don't soften.... then he heard people laughing at the next cubicle... he think die lor.

To make matter worse... someone slap his dick.... imagine the pain. He soften and can pull out liao. Put on pants but don't dare to go out until he wait for about 30 min. hahaha.

He told us this joke more than 10 years ago. We still tease him until today. Especially the part that someone slap him. That guy could have done a lot of things ..... like take a marker pen and draw on it.... cut it..... etc. we keep imagining. damn funny.
Old 15-04-2021, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
CORONA19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Golden Mile toilets used to have such holes for gays to poke each other.

Now no more liao after they revamped the toilets.
Old 15-04-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
TeeHai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CORONA19 View Post

Not difficult to make holes haha
Old 15-04-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Haha! If I was running 1/2 way and bump into a lady like that, likely have 1-2 rounds in the park connector. Haha
Mahjong ah? hahaha You want to have then have. hahaha.

Not so easy la. Ladies in Singapore are quite picky one.
Old 15-04-2021, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CORONA19 View Post

OH! So that is what the hole is for. hahaha. Now I know.
Old 15-04-2021, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by liber69 View Post
Sounds like a glory hole.

But seriously why stick it in without knowing what’s on the other end ? Think of the other cocks that probably went thru that same hole. Maybe he’s in some Thai commercial or gag flick now haha !
That joker is both curious and blur one. But he has a nice character. Always can joke about himself and treated his whole life like a never-ending comedy.

So he take failures very easily. Fail. He pick himself up very quickly and start all over again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1