The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2021, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 15
nccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Dayuse hotel

Hey bros.

Anyone tried dayuse hotel before.

Been looking for a decent hotel that does not require credit card booking. Found a websit dayuse.com. Bascially u only use the hotel at a specific time. Etc 11am to 3pm. It says payment is to be made when check in. It seems like a perfect way to go for a nice fuck at a cheap cost. Wonder if any more tried it before and can give me some guide on the booking process and whether the hotel check everyone’s IC etc
Old 05-06-2021, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 3
PandanMantou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dayuse hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by nccc1701 View Post
Hey bros.

Been looking for a decent hotel that does not require credit card booking. Found a websit dayuse.com. Bascially u only use the hotel at a specific time. Etc 11am to 3pm. It says payment is to be made when check in. It seems like a perfect way to go for a nice fuck at a cheap cost. Wonder if any more tried it before and can give me some guide on the booking process and whether the hotel check everyone’s IC etc
Bro, they have the debit card option. They have the option to pay at the counter as well but they need debit/credit card confirmation to reserve the room for you. No amount would be deducted from the card as long as you make payment over the counter.

Initially there will be a credit on your e-statement but once you make payment over the counter, they will reverse the card transaction.

Some hotels will deduct $1 just to prove that the card is valid and will be refunded once payment is made over the counter as well.

There is no other way to reserve a room except if you go directly to their counter and ask if there's slot, but that also all depends on your luck if they are full or not and the price may varies.

Have a good day bro.
Old 05-06-2021, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

You can pay cash. No need credit card.

When u book online, you don't have to give credit card details.

So when u check in, u just pay cash.

Quote:
Hey bros.

Old 06-06-2021, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

I use dayuse app to book hotel royal before and i just choose timing the day before. Do even need to provide anything when booking. When i check in, is go counter and say i book thru dayuse then i give them my ic only and pay thru cash.

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 06-06-2021, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 23
viper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to behold

Can bring partner or just for single pax usage only?
Old 06-06-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper View Post
Can bring partner or just for single pax usage only?
When you book hotel, book for 2 adult should be fine. Even book for 1 pax, also can bring guest.

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 06-06-2021, 01:34 PM
Samster

donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=viper;20673164]Can bring partner or just for single pax usage only?[/QUOTE

Can use for single pax. But if a second pax come in later, that pax need to be registered

Now with covid, the hotels can be v strict. Of coz u can try Yr luck. But the fact that every one needs to use TT or token to check in, how to escape anything?
Old 06-06-2021, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hey bros.

During Phase2 I went to Hotel81 in Geylang on weekend. Went there, paid upfront but both of us had to present IC. Geylang got plenty of hotels to choose from.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 06-06-2021, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 15
thegame23 is one of the Best!thegame23 is one of the Best!thegame23 is one of the Best!thegame23 is one of the Best!

there are hotels which do not use trace t ????
that would be awesome.. thats the only thing thts stopping me
Old 06-06-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster

nccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I suppose trace together is hard to aviod. So both parties need to be comfortable with that. Ill however try to hide all tracks of booking for obvious reasons. Just heng or sui if the hotel guest have covid.
Old 06-06-2021, 06:12 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=donut88;20673346]
Quote:
Originally Posted by viper View Post
Can bring partner or just for single pax usage only?[/QUOTE

Can use for single pax. But if a second pax come in later, that pax need to be registered

Now with covid, the hotels can be v strict. Of coz u can try Yr luck. But the fact that every one needs to use TT or token to check in, how to escape anything?
you need trace together to enter the hotel but not check in room. when i enter hotel royal, we scan the QR code then i process to check in while she wait near the lift.

Old 06-06-2021, 07:58 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=IamChris;20673742]
Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post

you need trace together to enter the hotel but not check in room. when i enter hotel royal, we scan the QR code then i process to check in while she wait near the lift.
Ic bro. So basically i go check in the room. Once collect key then i meet her at the lift and we go up. Thank u for the info. What about check out? Its a key drop?

Btw do they requires credit card deposit?
Old 07-06-2021, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Use dayuse app before. during check we asked for their daily rate and it was just a 30$ top up. so end up staying overnight.

If i remember correctly they required Credit card for deposit but it depends on hotel.
Old 07-06-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
I suppose trace together is hard to aviod. So both parties need to be comfortable with that. Ill however try to hide all tracks of booking for obvious reasons. Just heng or sui if the hotel guest have covid.
It's impossible to hide traces. TT token data goes all the way up to government database. How to hide?

U can hide from hotel registration but not from TT database

If no covid cases, u r lucky. If got covid case, everyone will get called up by MOH.
Old 07-06-2021, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
Use dayuse app before. during check we asked for their daily rate and it was just a 30$ top up. so end up staying overnight.

If i remember correctly they required Credit card for deposit but it depends on hotel.
Dayuse NEVER ask for credit card deposit.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1