The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 14-04-2021, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 6
5in1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy5in1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Nice share bros phantomboyz and KayPohMan
Old 14-04-2021, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Bro KayPohMan,
Good story. I never dared agreed with any of the passengers. Cuz too complicated if my wife finds out, esp if they're Singaporeans and can find me easily kind.

Easier with foreigners who won't say anything in case they lose their jobs here
Old 14-04-2021, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
KayPohMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Bro KayPohMan,
Good story. I never dared agreed with any of the passengers. Cuz too complicated if my wife finds out, esp if they're Singaporeans and can find me easily kind.

Easier with foreigners who won't say anything in case they lose their jobs here
That’s true but as long as you are not famous people like political person or big shot in well known companies should be fine. This is my 2nd encounter with grab hitch passenger. The first one work in a military organisation (can’t reveal much) and she had a bf at tt time.
Old 14-04-2021, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayPohMan View Post
The ones that left the deepest impression for me is hitch passenger and nurse
Quote:
That’s true but as long as you are not famous people like political person or big shot in well known companies should be fine. This is my 2nd encounter with grab hitch passenger. The first one work in a military organisation (can’t reveal much) and she had a bf at tt time.
How about the nurse leh ???...can share the details ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-04-2021, 12:38 PM
Samster

entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Before got married got quite few Singaporeans. Even my female sergeant from army, my 2 years there, fuck her maybe twice a week and I always come back to camp in evening to meet her at her female bunk. Night time only the guards and both of us. Most of the guards know. But then, they don't ask much.

After married had a few Singaporeans but 10 years back got 1 singaporean and she went on Facebook and then say she know my wife, etc etc etc. And she's the jealous kind (both the girl and my wife are both the jealous kind). So I deleted my Facebook and all social media and told myself never to have Singaporeans again unless I'm very sure.

I had 1 china girl and 1 viet girl asked me when I gave them a ride. I said no cuz I scared will lead to trouble.
Old 14-04-2021, 12:55 PM
Samster

Anyway, since I log on already I have another unexpected story. I met this indo lady on tinder. Best part is I'm in Singapore and she's in batam.

At first for me was nothing cuz I don't go batam plus many years I was posted overseas including Indonesia so I don't really fancy going batam when I can have girls from the mainland.

So it was just normal talk with her on WhatsApp (she gave me her number after we chatted a while on tinder).

She owns a few restaurants and is quite rich. Also tells me she comes to Singapore to gamble at MBS.

So one day she say she's in Singapore. And I was like, you're joking. She replied, "no, I'm at genting Hotel at JE".

So, it was quite late, I told my wife a friend from indo just came to sg so i go say hi.

When i arrive, I saw her at lobby. She's quite pretty for a 45 year old (that time I was 30s) but quite short and skinny but she got nice boobs, maybe B++ and small waist.

The funny thing is I still wasn't thinking anything about her except like really say hi and bye.

Then she says, go to her room. Say hi to her friend. I went to her room. Enter the room, room quite small but got a good view and then her friend was on the bed like lying face down.

So I thought she was asleep and whispered, "your friend sleeping, wait I disturb her."

So this lady, her name is M. So M went to the bed and pulled the blanket off, her friend, C, was naked.

I was shocked. Then M asked me, "so do you like C?" and i remembered I panic a bit because I wasn't sure what's happening but I like instinct, pulled M to me and replied, "I actually like you for very long already (ok not true but many years of lying to the foreign girls I think my natural sweet talk just come out.) and I kissed her.

Then M replied," OK darling" and started to strip and i was a bit stunned and M jumped on the bed and C like a bit woke up and saw me standing there.

Then they say some indo words which i don't understand but C reached out and pulled me onto the bed.

It was my first unexpected threesome. Unexpected and I didn't have any rubber so did both of them raw. Ended up cumming in them both and stayed like 4 hours. Went home, wife already slept plus in about 2 hours later, I've usually get up to prepare for work.

It was 1 time cuz after that she met another guy and didn't text me much anymore except ask me when I want to visit her.

From then on, the idea that girls from other countries fly to Singapore to see me and fuck became something i started to encourage the girls to do. Some can afford, some can't but when they arrive I pay them the ticket and hotel.

Last edited by entering; 14-04-2021 at 04:54 PM.
Old 14-04-2021, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
blueant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro entering. How old was C?
Old 14-04-2021, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueant View Post
Nice share bro entering. How old was C?
Hahaha actually I don't know. But M mentioned she was the manager of one of her restaurant. Should be 30s I think.
Old 14-04-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
How about the nurse leh ???...can share the details ??
Can’t share much as I’m afraid that people we know might see this
Shall create a shorter version of it to avoid troubles

There was once I got hospitalised due to ******** then one of the symptoms is high fever. After the minor surgery I was told that I will be hospitalised for at least 1 week. Warded into a 4 bedder ward. Beside me was a elderly, opposite was a guy in his 30s)
Nothing fantastic and prepare to suffer boredom even though there is a tv above me.
Was very awake at the 2nd night because I was admitted 4am ish the night before. While watching tv, this nurse came over to take my blood pressure and temperature, took a glance on her and I believe that she at her early 20s. Quite good looking with decent figure (big B - C cup).
And she left without any conversation, I try my luck and I push my drip along with me to walk around the ward, she was sitting at the seat just Infront the ward and surfing her ig.
Didn’t want to sound creepy, I asked for her ig instead of number and she shared. Followed her in ig (more than 3k followers) and started to talk almost everyday. She was still an intern from poly.
Met up and started dating but knowing that We will remain as date nth more than tt.
As day go by, she will wear more and more revealing but I dare not take any actions. One day we texted,
she: you belong to those not touchy type kind?
Me: what you mean?
She: like we dating but you didn’t take any advantage
Me: erm not sure if you are ready

One day went out to date and send her home, still inside my car, we started kissing and slip my hand into her dress. Started rubbing and she giving out soft moan where I realise she quite sensitive. Later on, I realised I’m the 2nd guy who “touch” her and she still a v.
No guy have seen nor touched her bottom before.

Shall end it here, if interested to know how I bedded her, can pm me
Old 15-04-2021, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Can’t share much as I’m afraid that people we know might see this
Shall create a shorter version of it to avoid troubles

There was once I got hospitalised due to ******** then one of the symptoms is high fever. After the minor surgery I was told that I will be hospitalised for at least 1 week. Warded into a 4 bedder ward. Beside me was a elderly, opposite was a guy in his 30s)
Nothing fantastic and prepare to suffer boredom even though there is a tv above me.
Was very awake at the 2nd night because I was admitted 4am ish the night before. While watching tv, this nurse came over to take my blood pressure and temperature, took a glance on her and I believe that she at her early 20s. Quite good looking with decent figure (big B - C cup).
And she left without any conversation, I try my luck and I push my drip along with me to walk around the ward, she was sitting at the seat just Infront the ward and surfing her ig.
Didn’t want to sound creepy, I asked for her ig instead of number and she shared. Followed her in ig (more than 3k followers) and started to talk almost everyday. She was still an intern from poly.
Met up and started dating but knowing that We will remain as date nth more than tt.
As day go by, she will wear more and more revealing but I dare not take any actions. One day we texted,
she: you belong to those not touchy type kind?
Me: what you mean?
She: like we dating but you didn’t take any advantage
Me: erm not sure if you are ready

One day went out to date and send her home, still inside my car, we started kissing and slip my hand into her dress. Started rubbing and she giving out soft moan where I realise she quite sensitive. Later on, I realised I’m the 2nd guy who “touch” her and she still a v.
No guy have seen nor touched her bottom before.

Shall end it here, if interested to know how I bedded her, can pm me
Hi all,

I did copied and paste the part 2 for few of u guys here but subsequently I’m not sure why I couldn’t reply anymore

Shall stop this story hahaha!
Old 15-04-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
paintcunting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi all,

I did copied and paste the part 2 for few of u guys here but subsequently I’m not sure why I couldn’t reply anymore

Nice share bro, thanks. Actually I hope you would continue hehe
Old 15-04-2021, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi all,

Dunno wats yr problem...Maybe yr in n outbox r full ??...if so, then delete all unwanted or old messages n free up space for new messages ...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-04-2021, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
bbqchiz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybbqchiz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weimun88 View Post
In one of the old Singapore motor show

Was enquiring and talking to one of the Race queen , end up we exchange number . To my surprise she text me before I even left the place see if we are free for dinner

Of course I said yea, and that night jio her come my place

It just happened so quickly
Bro... her name starts with S? 😂
Old 16-04-2021, 04:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fkedup94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bumped into my hot distant cousin at ZoukOut years ago. She look stunning in her bikini and I asked if she want to catch up. We bought more drinks & chatted as we haven’t seen each other for a while. After getting quite high from the alcohol, we squeezed ourselves to the front of the moshpit and danced together to the main DJ of the night. Somehow, I ended up grinding her ass and she was loving it. This led to us frenching. She even reached back to grab my cock. We quickly left the place and brought her to the hotel room I booked with my friends. Fucked her hard for a good 30 mins and came in her mouth. We smoked and chatted abit before she went to find her friends. My most unexpected fuck ever.
Old 16-04-2021, 07:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi all,

Beg, borrow or steal points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Dunno wats yr problem...Maybe yr in n outbox r full ??...if so, then delete all unwanted or old messages n free up space for new messages ...
Give him points bro. I gave mine just now
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1