The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help. This section is sponsored by Yakuza.

Old Yesterday, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Any bros secretly set up another family overseas?

And you manage to hide it from both side or at least the 1st family you had in Singapore?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
99Jason99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any bros secretly set up another family overseas?

Are you doing this now or planning or just asking?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Today, 04:43 AM
Samster

justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99Jason99 View Post
Are you doing this now or planning or just asking?
Planning to do so. Working overseas and based overseas, wife will not want migrate so son won't. But i don't want come back. So living single life
Old Today, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17077 / Power: 25
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
Planning to do so. Working overseas and based overseas, wife will not want migrate so son won't. But i don't want come back. So living single life
which country you stay, the lady in the country knw you have family in SG ?
Old Today, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
which country you stay, the lady in the country knw you have family in SG ?
Not yet but she will accept. Setting up family as in having children, i can't marry her since no certification of singlehood but still possible to have family. Nobody cares here

Based in europe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1