The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2021, 08:53 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
jimparker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Parklane massage

Had a session with XQ.

Wasnt sure it was her initially but after we got started, I was sure

Will definitely return
Old 03-04-2021, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by comX9 View Post
Anyone try 0315 before....milf....does she do all...thks
Tried - nothing to shout about, very average.
Old 03-04-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!

Quote:
Days back while I was hanging around waiting for Xiao Qian, this ML waved me over. She offered $180 for full, reduced to $160 and she claims it's her lowest price. Declined her offer, told her I was waiting for another ML.
Old 04-04-2021, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
Recently attended a course in the area. Yes, level 1 on the ground floor got 3 shops, seems like they are closed during lunch and dinner times
Most likely they are busy or there were AV activities going on so they closed, all 3 MPs open during lunch and dinner hours.
Old 04-04-2021, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkwillow View Post
Days back while I was hanging around waiting for Xiao Qian, this ML waved me over. She offered $180 for full, reduced to $160 and she claims it's her lowest price. Declined her offer, told her I was waiting for another ML.
You didn't waste time and money, she's quite average but enthusiastic - so if you want that sporty/chatty feel can find her.
Old 04-04-2021, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
You didn't waste time and money, she's quite average but enthusiastic - so if you want that sporty/chatty feel can find her.
Saw her many times but had no intention of trying her. I was hanging around nearby waiting for Xiao Qian to be ready for our appointment, she saw and waved me over so had a chat with her.
Old 04-04-2021, 05:22 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Alanpower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tired parklane once and will not try again.
Quite unhygienic. No place to shower. And cannot imagine how the lady wash up after each bro, or not at all! Here need to bargain to avoid chop carrot.
There are a lot M shop in this forum that give 60 min of service at 160. Some even dongguan style gold standard.
Old 04-04-2021, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tornadoflame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Young newbie here. Explored PL today and seems like a lot of the girls are quite old, see alr don't feel like patronizing.

Just needed a release so tried out one of the viet shops at L5. Its the big one with showers inside the rooms

Got 1 Aunty (looks 50) and 1 other girl today (looks late 20 or early 30s).

Was quoted 150 for 1 hr service. Got the young viet girl. Didn't even do massage she just jump straight to riding me. (I honestly thought they will start of with some simple massage first)

in the end riding halfway got soft lol (the girl is not exactly my type) couldn't fk properly. So finished with a HJ.

Don't know if this is a new shop or what.
Old 04-04-2021, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

150 I feel can get better svc with the China gals Niuniu etc in this forum
Old 04-04-2021, 10:01 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Alanpower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support you bro. NiuNiu package more worth the dollar and also safer.
Old 04-04-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornadoflame View Post
Young newbie here. Explored PL today and seems like a lot of the girls are quite old, see alr don't feel like patronizing.

Just needed a release so tried out one of the viet shops at L5. Its the big one with showers inside the rooms

Got 1 Aunty (looks 50) and 1 other girl today (looks late 20 or early 30s).

Was quoted 150 for 1 hr service. Got the young viet girl. Didn't even do massage she just jump straight to riding me. (I honestly thought they will start of with some simple massage first)

in the end riding halfway got soft lol (the girl is not exactly my type) couldn't fk properly. So finished with a HJ.

Don't know if this is a new shop or what.
That's viet Lisa's shop. Been there for a long time already.
Old 05-04-2021, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 4
novitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud of

beware of fake reviews
Old 05-04-2021, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
That's viet Lisa's shop. Been there for a long time already.
Had her b4 once
130 accepted
But i told her f only, no waste time massagee

Tits fake...so rtf no...i usually spot it...and dont take..think i was still hung over that day lol..so went thru the motions and shot...but also v mechanical
Old 05-04-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
she took over after elena left. all wls at parklane will do all.
Old 05-04-2021, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 4
rodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardapple View Post
Should ask her watch, more exciting that way😁😁
No thanks,
That milf is old.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread