The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-03-2021, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Went to see Sunflower last week, might as well post FR. I gather from earlier posts that she's been here before.

Location is on a familiar road. Her apartment is really comfortable though.

The pictures of her on SLG honestly look like garbage. Yes, the photos are of her, but the photos also make her look like an unnatural, silicone doll. In the flesh,Sunflower is stunning. Dunno why anyone thought it was a good idea to edit her photos like that. She has a cute voice too.

Her body is nice lah, petite size, boobs nice also. Some posts mentioned that she might have had some work done on her body since her last stint, but frankly I couldn't tell.

Massage was non-existant, press two time then start to lick already (but I was late lah and with her massage not the main point). Teasing was very enjoyable.

Got BBBJ. First time getting one so I don't have any benchmark to measure against, but fuck now I undetstand why some bros like it so much. For someone who has always gone for HJ, the sensations were intense. Partway through she started to slap my dick on her tongue. I didn't last very long, lol.

After that shower, pay up and left shortly after. Didn't spend very much time there at all. Sunflower is gorgeous, but she didn't seem like much of a conversationalist and I'm also not very good at conversation myself so when both people nothing to chat about, I prefer to get the fuck out instead of overstaying my welcome. Also partly my fault for shooting too fast lmao but just wanna highlight this for bros who want the full hour.

I think I will RTM if I want a pretty face to suck my cock. But Jessica start work already so unlikely I will RTM anytime soon.
Yea Bro, she looks gorgeous in person, my session is about the same as you, too fast come end up in and out 40 mins only hahah.

Session with Long Nv is much better, after you come she will still hug you chit chat with you.
Old 25-03-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1669 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"p

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/apple-massage/

See very few seemingly legit MR here on Apple and the ones on SLG look too good to be true, I went ahead to make an appt today

Firstly she told me I can reject if the photo is not her. Give some assurance already. Discreet location which I think many is already familiar.

She does resemble 90% of her pics and good figure, perhaps add a few years to age and a few cm off height, nothing to complain about.

A clean and cosy place, hygiene is one of her top priorities. Show me her stacks of clean towels. Massage is above average good effort and strength. Good attempt at juagen not the best but she’s trying, give her credit.

And ya the boobs coupled with a small frame and pretty face, exploded in no time. Glad to commando despite the worries of fake MR especially the 100kg gorilla story seen this morn.

Nothing misleading on her ad, does a good boob rub. Worth an RTM imo. Attitude is positive not the entitled type which is quite rare nowadays.

YMMV

Have fun
Old 25-03-2021, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by phased View Post
Went to visit OMM recently. Can attest to her superb massage skills and out of the world sensual. Like many bros already said there there's a lot of variations and patterns.

A little ex still @ 150 but try it for yourself first..
Extremely difficult to secure a slot .. Fully booked ..
Old 25-03-2021, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
No, I was a bit early, so the counter show me to the room first. If I see her there, I will just turn and go. This is my normal practice, if I see the FL turned up to be "too horrible", I just leave. I don't give her a damn.
i see bro.

usually i go mp i will wait outside till the girl is free, that’s my norm
Old 25-03-2021, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Saw your other post about not getting a reply.
Are you trying same day bookings or worse a few hours prior? If so. It’s unlikely you will get a reply. Esp with the more popular MLs.

Try strategic timings (xx:50 on the clock) or late night (aft 1.30am) or morning (8.30am) to sms also

Not everyone might agree, but I feel It helps too if you are nice in your initial message, but yet concise and short and show appreciation if they do reply.
Agreed bro. Even i not in database most of them replied me.

I was able to book Ai Ni as well, guess it depends on timing and the way you ask them.
Old 25-03-2021, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 14
phased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwalk View Post
Yah la, good things must wait. Advance booking then!

Hopefully more high calibre MLs similar to OMM start coming in.
Old 25-03-2021, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 14
phased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
i see bro.

usually i go mp i will wait outside till the girl is free, that’s my norm
Wah like sniper.
Old 25-03-2021, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
That's very true. All I can say is she is not Aini, Long nu or Xue Er in case those whom has not tried her start to build up too much unrealistic expectations. I can't speak for her other regulars but I RTM her due to her solid attitude, consistent service standard and she has a nice personality. Having a nice ass is icing on the cake. NOT FOR BOOBS lovers, you have been warned. In a way, think of 7p as a similar kind of experience la, the type of MLs that don't play games, won't shortchange you, and respect her clients.

Won't be everyone cup of tea so those whom has not met her before, best to wait for her listing to decide, and either read up past FRs or wait for new ones to be posted. Cheers 🍻
Actually the better reference is Rui Rui despite the huge height disparity
She was in many ways the perfect replacement since Rui Rui left.
And now... great days ahead
Both delivered consistently good standards
Old 25-03-2021, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by emuLord View Post
haha, seems like cannot depend on these websites (Sgbeautycastle, Sglonelyguy and Impmm10) information, have to rely on actual FRs from bros here. Yesterday got hit a second straight time with "switcharoo" from the Impmm10 website. The lady again was totally different from what was posted on the website
The scenario you have described above is very common especially in impmm10 platform. I have my fair share of unpleasantness. The FR at the platform itself must be written by runners. 🤣

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-03-2021, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"p

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/apple-massage/

See very few seemingly legit MR here on Apple and the ones on SLG look too good to be true, I went ahead to make an appt today

Firstly she told me I can reject if the photo is not her. Give some assurance already. Discreet location which I think many is already familiar.

She does resemble 90% of her pics and good figure, perhaps add a few years to age and a few cm off height, nothing to complain about.

A clean and cosy place, hygiene is one of her top priorities. Show me her stacks of clean towels. Massage is above average good effort and strength. Good attempt at juagen not the best but she’s trying, give her credit.

And ya the boobs coupled with a small frame and pretty face, exploded in no time. Glad to commando despite the worries of fake MR especially the 100kg gorilla story seen this morn.

Nothing misleading on her ad, does a good boob rub. Worth an RTM imo. Attitude is positive not the entitled type which is quite rare nowadays.

YMMV

Have fun
Thanks for the great commando MR, bro. Is her massage and teasing skill good? I have already upped ya and hence I was advised by SBF to “spread my love”. 😉

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-03-2021, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
marioheat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If you message 1 day in advance in the morning, guaranteed high success rate. May even get to choose your preferred slot. I think this applies to all (if they accept advanced booking that is)
Old 25-03-2021, 09:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
david83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ah, refused because unknown user.
I guess newbies need to level up with some other masseur.
Old 25-03-2021, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold

Going to try LN tmr for the 1st time after seeing so many good reviews. She still has slots for tmr for those who want. Better fast hand fast leg.
Old 25-03-2021, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by marioheat View Post
If you message 1 day in advance in the morning, guaranteed high success rate. May even get to choose your preferred slot. I think this applies to all (if they accept advanced booking that is)
So far the longest waiting time I tried is aini. 3days 😂

But worth it.
Old 25-03-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Facundo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiongsterscv View Post
So far the longest waiting time I tried is aini. 3days 😂

But worth it.
wow ... still need 3 days advance booking. but better than the 10-14 days when she return last year end
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1