The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2012, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 14
LoveseedClub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLoveseedClub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile LS PREMIUM Production :☀☀☀ CHEEZELLE ☀☀☀ Devilish Hourglass Figure! Classy Beauty!

LS PREMIUM Production : ☀☀☀ CHEEZELLE ☀☀☀ Devilish Hourglass Figure! Classy Beauty!

☀☀TARMAA-ABLE " MisTiCa "

♡CHEEZELLE.
An ex legend! Returning to our shores... to serve you the best there is! CHEEZELLE, Ms Thai of her own. Someone so sexy, so assuring, so damn good! Her command of English will have no barriers in intercours-action. She possess a devilish body, an angelic face, with a sex nympho, classy attitude, and a elegance personality! Those who remember her, probably will not miss this chance! But that does not takes away the sex factor, personality and looks away from her. Enjoy for those who are going to book her! Too bad, for those not booking her.

☀☀☀ CHEEZELLE ☀☀☀

♡ Age ♡ 19yo
♡ Height ♡ 1.63cm
♡ Vital Stats ♡ 35CC ’25’35
♡ Skin Tone ♡Sporty Light Nice Tan
♡ Services ♡ BBBJ/HJ/FJ/Shower/AutoRoam/Catbath/Painting/gFE*/Frenching*/
♡ Don'ts ♡ AR/AJ/RAW

(Early Birds Rates= $160/90/2)
(Normal Rate=$170/90/2)
* Pm For Members Rates
(Protection Provided)
(COsY Hotel Bed Rooms Included)

Extended Time & OutCalls Available:
* For all reservations, please SMS to Enquire.
* MEMBers Rates Applys

Open from 10am - 3am!
First slot at 1030am, Last slot at 0230am (subject to availability)

Best Regards,
LS
Old 19-08-2012, 04:44 PM
Samster

LoveseedClub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLoveseedClub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: LS PREMIUM Production :☀☀☀ CHEEZELLE ☀☀☀ Devilish Hourglass Figure! Classy Beauty

☀☀☀ HonGkOnG Mixed Thai ☀☀☀
Old 19-08-2012, 07:14 PM
Samster

Smile Re: LS PREMIUM Production :☀☀☀ CHEEZELLE ☀☀☀ Devilish Hourglass Figure! Classy Beauty

Ls
Old 19-08-2012, 09:45 PM
Samster

Smile Re: LS PREMIUM Production :☀☀☀ CHEEZELLE ☀☀☀ Devilish Hourglass Figure! Classy Beauty

Ls
Old 20-08-2012, 03:22 AM
Samster

Ls
Old 20-08-2012, 12:04 PM
Samster

Ls
Old 20-08-2012, 01:25 PM
Samster

Ls
Old 20-08-2012, 04:09 PM
Samster

Ls
Old 20-08-2012, 08:01 PM
Samster

Ls
Old 20-08-2012, 11:18 PM
Samster

Ls
Old 21-08-2012, 04:24 AM
Samster

Ls
Old 21-08-2012, 07:13 AM
Samster

Wink Re: LS PREMIUM Production :☀☀☀ CHEEZELLE ☀☀☀ Devilish Hourglass Figure! Classy Beauty

Ls
Old 21-08-2012, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 15
ZenMichael deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZenMichael deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: LS PREMIUM Production :☀☀☀ CHEEZELLE ☀☀☀ Devilish Hourglass Figure! Classy Beauty

FR on Cheezelle

Woke up last morning with a hard on so decided to sms Loveseed at 10.00 am to help settle my urge, no reply but after reminder confirmed my time. LL have to wait till time and went to appointed location.

The door was open by a pretty girl, as I had a shower already she approached me like GF and started to strip me while giving me some sweet talk...Cheezelle was slowly standing n next thing I knew, I was naked begging for more..she was giving me a catbath n realised she was checking me at same time...very careful n sensuous..my turn to strip her standing and fingered her wet pussy, lied on the bed n was frenching and later BBBJ till I beg for a condom. i was the horse and she was the cow girl with light moanings..i came my first shot.

She help me cleaned, TCSS and proceeded to shower, soap my back and SOP bath cos not so horny liao.

Came out frm shower and had a phone call, I was talking standing in front of the bed naked and the next thing I knew something was eating my Cheezelle , feeling got better and better, ended my call n went back to more action. This time I capped myself n took her missionary, she was wet and moaning, not enough so I did a wheel barrow to feel the length of my rod driving in n out of the tight pussy and she finally came. I decided to cum in doggy and flip her to doggy, OH my!!!, she had a nice tight ass and I continued my pumping and banging...I was exhausted but manage to finish my load.

The ratings below are from my own opinion.

Looks : 7/10 pretty
Body : 7/10 slim
Boobs : 8/10 Big for her body frame
BBBJ : 8/10 Good strong suction
Pussy: 8/10 Tight n Wet
Old 21-08-2012, 01:24 PM
Samster

Waitin for ur rtf bro

Ls
Old 21-08-2012, 03:23 PM
Samster

Ls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1