The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2012, 02:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 14
LoveseedClub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLoveseedClub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up LS SYT Production Presents :☀☀☀ Cute Young Petite " NANSIA " with Gd BBBJ☀☀☀

Name : NANSIA

♡ Age ♡ 21yo
♡ Height ♡ 1.59m
♡ Vital Stats ♡34B+’24’34
♡ Skin Tone ♡ Fair
♡ Don'ts ♡ AR/AJ/RAW

♡ Description ♡Time for a good sex-raising good time! Nansia - A smooth natural beauty with Fair skin, and nice body. Please do not press so hard that it leaves bruises ok! A Beauty for your tender loving care, reciprocrating with tender loving care for you! Fall for her, during the 90mins, and just enjoy all the sweet moments while it lasts.... She will give her all, give her best to make sure u receive the best!

♡ Services ♡ BBBJ/CIM/COB/HJ/FJ/Shower/AutoRoam/Painting/GFE*/Frenching*

(Early Birds Rates= $129/90/2)
(Normal Rate=$139/90/2)

* Pm For Members Rates ** SPEcial Deal !!!
(Protection Provided)
(COsY Bed Rooms Included)
Extended Time & OutCalls Available:
* For all reservations, please SMS to Enquire.
* MEMBers Rates Applys

Open from 10am - 3am!
First slot at 1030am, Last slot at 0230am (subject to availability)

*** Sms or PM m for Bookings, thanks and cheers ***

Best Regards,
LS
Old 12-06-2012, 11:59 AM
Samster

LoveseedClub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLoveseedClub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: LS SYT Production Presents :☀☀☀ Cute Young Petite " NANSIA " with Gd BBBJ☀☀☀

Ls
Old 12-06-2012, 09:03 PM
Samster

Re: LS SYT Production Presents :☀☀☀ Cute Young Petite " NANSIA " with Gd BBBJ☀☀☀

Ls
Old 13-06-2012, 06:46 AM
Samster

Smile Re: LS SYT Production Presents :☀☀☀ Cute Young Petite " NANSIA " with Gd BBBJ☀☀☀

Ls
Old 13-06-2012, 11:55 AM
Samster

Smile Re: LS SYT Production Presents :☀☀☀ Cute Young Petite " NANSIA " with Gd BBBJ☀☀☀

Ls
Old 13-06-2012, 01:37 PM
Samster

Ls
Old 13-06-2012, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
ahpek63 is a glorious beacon of lightahpek63 is a glorious beacon of lightahpek63 is a glorious beacon of lightahpek63 is a glorious beacon of lightahpek63 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the arrangement from Loveseed . My first impression on her was wonderful nice and young babe, we chat for a while and then proceed to bath.

After bathing, we moved to the bed together and begin to hug each other where she touches me here and there and finally downward to holding my harden dicky and so I begin to lightly squeeze her breasts and suck her nipples and fingering her pussy hole where she began to give out soft moan and slowly she moan louder, very nice feeling I had.

As I continue to suck and lick her nipples, armpits and down to her pussy, she began to twist and turn her body and grabbing the pillow. I guess she must be enjoying herself . After that I felt that her pussy was wet , it was awesome watching her face expression reaches her climax . She asked me to stop for a while. At that point, I noticed that she is quite sensitive to her nipples being sucked and pussy fingering.

After we rested a while, I requested for a cap bj which she duly obliged . she capped me and gave me a blowjob. Her blow job was good, hard and slow and a lot of tongue job and her eyes always stare at me that made me feel so good. I continue to squeeze her breast until she cannot take it and climb on top of me and rock me wildly. Later we changed to sit and bonk and she hugged me tightly and I sucks her nipples while pumping her.

Finally I switched to missionary with her leg on my shoulder for deeper penetration as she gave out more moans and I continue to pump her for some time before I pull out and offloaded onto her belly. Rested for few minutes and proceed to bath together.

Overall, it was very enjoyable session with this sweet babe Nansia .

Cheers and thanks bro Loveseed .
Old 13-06-2012, 07:45 PM
Samster

Ls
Old 13-06-2012, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 16
Quinoa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR for Nansia

Looks: 8/10 ( cute and sweet )
Body: 7/10 (Smooth Skin . A bit of baby fats )
Boobs: 7/10 (Just Handful.i like the nipple, damn soft even when erected)
Cat Bath: 7/10 ( Not the best but Nice)
Frenching: 7/10 (Just like with 1st GF..)
BBBJ: 8 /10 (Very seductive when she looks u in the eye while blowing you + deep throat + great suction power)
FJ: 8.5 /10 (No complain but compliment, one of the best FJ i had , Easily wet and i think she come 2 to 3 times during the whole section, No rush when going for second shot).
GFE: very friendly and cheerful. If you are feeling down, she can really make your day. One man's meat is another man's poison.
Overall: If you are looking for good service and with average looks/boobs.. this is the one for you.. 8.5/10.
Old 13-06-2012, 10:24 PM
Samster

Syt syt

Ls
Old 14-06-2012, 03:47 AM
Samster

Ls
Old 14-06-2012, 10:18 AM
Samster

Arrow Re: LS SYT Production Presents :☀☀☀ Cute Young Petite " NANSIA " with Gd BBBJ☀☀☀

Ls
Old 14-06-2012, 03:30 PM
Samster

ls
Old 14-06-2012, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 16
Neo~you is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeo~you is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeo~you is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry for the late FR but she really worth it....

Nansia sure is one real sweetr lady. very service orientated. had a very good session with her as we french like hell.

Damn horny lady. BBBJ solid with good suction and CIM included, definitely worth to try

Summary:

Look: 8.5 accuracy almost there. damn sweet look

Service: 9 she makes effort to make me happy

Boobs: just nice according to her size and her nipples is very good for sucking

BBBJ: 8.5 one of the best i had.sSuck and suck. lick and lick. suck till I almost CIM

FJ: 8.5 Pussy real tight . go with yr motion and will change when I want to
Old 14-06-2012, 06:49 PM
Samster

Yoyo bro thks fr the review

Ls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1