The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2021, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
firstprize8989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Notti Wives

Support and camping..
Old 14-04-2021, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
hory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story, please continue TS
Old 14-04-2021, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
So shiok to have 2 notti women to have fun. Keep going TS. 👍🏼
Feeling like in heaven, cheers!
Old 15-04-2021, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 4
Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!

After he had done both of us, he washed up and hurried to cycle home to his real wife but not before that she had to tease him

C to H: What if your wife wanted it tonight, how ah? Already no more sperm left to shoot, haha...

But I stayed behind and slept at her place and going to work together the next morning.. and we had some girl to girl talk.

C: Tomorrow night, you will meet your new boyfriend, hehe

Me: Oh... I'm in mixed feeling now and a bit scare...

C: Just relax and enjoy while you can

Me: By the way, just curious, how did you meet your hubby here?

C: My hubby is actually your 'going to be' boyfriend's buddy. They always go cycling together. His name is "Don".

Me: I see.. so you knew your hubby or Don first?

C: Don first. At that time, he always drink at the coffeeshop where we are working now. He always joked and tipped me well. Sometimes, my present hubby also joined him but Don talked a lot more! And so he ended up hitting on me first.

One night after work, we drank alot and somehow, ended up in a hotel room with Don.

Me: Oh... so you both did it?

C: Of coz lah. What do you think we went to hotel for? Of coz for fuck lah!

Me: Wow... but how come he not your new local hubby?

C: At that time, he already got another China lady staying at his condo, so he only wanted to fuck me for fun sake! Honestly, he did fuck me several times before I was passed to his friend, which is my hubby now.

So now his lady already gone home, my hubby in turn recommend you to Don. They always like that, passing their girl friend around.

Me: I see.. no wonder you said you already knew Don well.

C: Yah lor. Know him inside out too, haha. They always test water 1st by fuck 1st, talk later. But honestly, he does not suit me so well coz we both are dominant, so harder to click. Whereas my hubby click well with me as he always submit to me and usually follow my leads.

But I think Don will suit you better as you seem submissive and he is dominant, so likely can click well. My hubby told me that the lady that gone home recently, Don did not really fancy her so much as did not click so well due her indifferent attitude towards sex. So he usually ended up calling chicken outside, hehe.

Me: So did you do with Don again after you have your hubby?

H: You really want to know? The answer is YES but with my hubby permission lah.. Don is very active and can do it very well. In fact, much better than my hubby! Hence I did not mind doing it with Don. He will be yours after tomorrow and I'm sure you will cum like crazy with him, haha

With that, I slept soundly with the anticipation of what come may!
Old 15-04-2021, 06:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Thks TS...so another medical check up cumming for her when she meets her arranged SG husband Don ?? ...hope to find out in the next notti instalment ... haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-04-2021, 06:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Here’s some points as encouragement.
Do carry on
Old 15-04-2021, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
So shiok to have 2 notti women to have fun. Keep going TS. 👍🏼
Yes, more to cum.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 15-04-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sanzfalcon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS. Camping for more steamy sex to come!!!
Old 15-04-2021, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Alloring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story. Hoping for more updates
Old 15-04-2021, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

waiting for Don
Old 16-04-2021, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 4
Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!

The next evening, we went together with four of us and Don was buying for the seafood dinner. We 2 ladies sitting together with both guys flanked on our sides.

First impression of Don is not bad for a middle age man. Quite manly look with athletic body as they both are avid cyclist.

Chatting with lots of jokes and laughter and it we were having a good time.

The guys were chatting with each other in hokkien dailect once a while and we both did not understand a single word.

C Hubby: So do u like what you see?

Don: Sure... looked very fuckable, I think. You tested already and you should know better

C H: Sure is much better than your last one. That one like dead fish but she still shy... just trained her more and she should be super freak!

Don: Wah.. you make me cant tahan man! My lanjiao already cant tahan and ready to test fire, haha

C: What you both talking?? Must be talking about us, is it??

Don: No lah! I said she is pretty and good girl!

C: No need to bluff lah.. I heard the word "lanjiao" in your sentences. See her you hard already is it?

C: Then let's not be the lamp bulb. You two better be on your way to your honeymoon now! Haha.. Remember to dance harder!

Don really quick to hit on her words and called the bill. We walked back to our condo, in two pairs. Same condo but different block and we went our separate way

Don was already hugging me tight, like two secret lover, while walking me to his apartment. Without warning, he just pulled me tight, facing him and started to kiss my lips. I was feeling good, so I responded likewise.

And we frenched like two lost lovers, that never met for years. I felt so notti and really let my hair down. The feeling of my tongue sensor gave way... I got a feeling that I was gonna died in his arms tonight. Whatever family I had back home also forgot at that tense moment!

He then groped my ass and pushed me along...
Old 16-04-2021, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Gonna have her first action with new hubby. Cannot wait
Keep cumming TS 👍🏼
Old 16-04-2021, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Me too !! ...hehe...wah, so fast kiss, hug n grope ass liao

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 16-04-2021, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
heebeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Me too !! ...hehe...wah, so fast kiss, hug n grope ass liao
I wonder what's next?
Old 16-04-2021, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Gonna have her first action with new hubby. Cannot wait
Keep cumming TS 👍🏼
Yes agreed, honeymoon is so shiok.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1