The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2021, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Hwee1210 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV Kakis

Hi to all ktv kakis
Please beware of this girl name summer number 090 who previously work at leo a lot of money can wear good watch but will ask u to help her on money issue give her father a lot of cock stories when u are not even richer than her ask her to pay back some money she can say dun have very jialat previously she say is i give her the money i help u out of kindness.saw her recently she wearing a cap dun dare to show her face no need scare one just remember what u did can le
Heaven got eyes one nevermind
Old 15-04-2021, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1075 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15440 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Paramount ok la $118 nett 1x tower small room tips wise min $30-$50 still within budget. Gals wise actually quite a few to choose from but gotta say ah no SYTs here basically MILFs. Playability is there like SG time. If you drink abit more every additional tower ordered free another jug think is $68 for the tower somewhere there. For those who prefer MILFs and beer combo at budget pricing can consider. Hope this helps
K4keke
Old 15-04-2021, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 9
nkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went K2 recently... Still happening, had a dam fun time and managed to ta bao. Damage wise i don't know cos had a rich friend to sponsor keke....
Old 15-04-2021, 05:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkyc View Post
Went K2 recently... Still happening, had a dam fun time and managed to ta bao. Damage wise i don't know cos had a rich friend to sponsor keke....
Tabao back home or hotel?
Old 15-04-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
Paramount ok la $118 nett 1x tower small room tips wise min $30-$50 still within budget. Gals wise actually quite a few to choose from but gotta say ah no SYTs here basically MILFs. Playability is there like SG time. If you drink abit more every additional tower ordered free another jug think is $68 for the tower somewhere there. For those who prefer MILFs and beer combo at budget pricing can consider. Hope this helps
K4keke
Bo jio go there !

Okay I’m into milf will pop on soon
Old 15-04-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 12
CaptainNova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
K4keke
Sound like the old golden days before Convi, the fun excitement is back!
Old 15-04-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1075 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15440 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Bo jio go there !

Okay I’m into milf will pop on soon
Kekeke your type la
Mai kong bo jio la adhoc de lo
Go see see ba guess you will recognize most of them am sure! Ha!

Last edited by WOOHOO; 15-04-2021 at 05:36 PM.
Old 15-04-2021, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
andyooi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Kekeke your tyoe la
Mai kong bo jio la adhoc de lo
Go see see ba guess you will recognize most of them am sure! Ha!
Who going Paramount pls jio!
Old 15-04-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveV View Post
Hi bros,

I heard some rumours that there are police raids ongoing at the bistros. Apparently, the girls are not supposed to be working there as we are only supposed to go there to eat and drink by ourselves only as they are only bistros, not KTVs.

If caught, both the operator, girls, and customers will have implications.

Is that true?
The situation on the ground can be a bit more complicated, depending on which police branch visits and for what purpose. As always, SPF officers need to display their badges prominently and nowadays they all come in with body cameras, to promote accountability. I think this is actually a good move - lots of scared fucks visiting a KTV think their wives and girlfriends will be able to access the body cameras' footage. I leave the reality of that to the bros' fertile imagination

I love it when noobs jump like hell and look worried each time someone comes in uniform comes in. Generally, as a customer there is nothing to fear unless you're doing drugs, then you're seriously fucked.

OK, let's start:

NEA officers come around all the time, they mainly come in to check if the anti-smoking rules are being adhered to. They have no power of arrest and no right to check ID.

Anti-Vice (SPF, Special Investigation Branch) Officers do come in and spot check the girl's work permit status, as well as the operator's licensing permit. They go around scanning the girls' work passes using the SGWorkpass App (which you yourself can download, for free). Those with invalid work passes or with no work pass (an expired/canceled work pass or a student pass, or a social visit pass) will spend up to 48 hours in lockup before they are blacklisted and deported. Generally once the boys in blue visit, they kill the mood of the party because the girls become too scared to continue working even after they leave and they are not caught.

CNB officers come in when they receive tip-off on ongoing drug activities. It is quite an open secret that many mummies and girls sell drugs on the side, and some are peddled as sleeping pills when in reality they are Class A drugs on the CNB list. If these folks come in, then just be fully cooperative and give them no reason to suspect you. But yes, CNB officers in particular are very powerful and they can detain you indefinitely simply on suspicion of drug involvement.

So what does this mean for you as a customer? It is not a crime to visit KTVs, nor is it a crime to be engaging in humsup activities or to even to engage short-time fuck with a girl in an empty KTV room. There is no statute they can charge you with, although being kuai lan with the boys in blue (especially CNB) is not advisable.

For the girls, I always ask a new girl sitting with me on her work pass status. If I know that she is on a pass that does not allow her to be there, I advise her to be super careful and to flee at the first sign of trouble. The "house" girls are generally calm, because they know they have work passes issued by the KTV. Hostesses are technically not supposed to mingle with the customers, but this provision is a MOM provision and not a police matter.

Hope that helps.
Old 16-04-2021, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
xxxx85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone regular of muse at syed alwi rd ?
Old 16-04-2021, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkyc View Post
Heard from one of the girls a handful of K2 gals went over to the lord at peace cntr.
Old 16-04-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 16
Son_Goku is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSon_Goku is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone going K2 today? Looking for kakis
Old 16-04-2021, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 8
yangmehmeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son_Goku View Post
Anyone going K2 today? Looking for kakis
hi bro , did u go in the end? haha

went to another one , kinda quiet today , surprisingly cause it was packed 2 weeks ago, good part is the girls don butterfly since no one to fly to but thats for my friends , i booked mine before i went down so....rip for me

just curious about k2 since it been a while i went there, saw the post above u stating handful went next door to the lord :O
Old 16-04-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 16
Son_Goku is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSon_Goku is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangmehmeh View Post
hi bro , did u go in the end? haha

went to another one , kinda quiet today , surprisingly cause it was packed 2 weeks ago, good part is the girls don butterfly since no one to fly to but thats for my friends , i booked mine before i went down so....rip for me

just curious about k2 since it been a while i went there, saw the post above u stating handful went next door to the lord :O
Nope, no one replied so I didnt go haha
Old 17-04-2021, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 21
MalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxx85 View Post
anyone regular of muse at syed alwi rd ?
What’s up with muse bro? Any happening there?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1