The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-04-2021, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 14
evilbell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/sha-sha-massage/
Tried her. Overall not really please.
Looks gotta discount as she is definitely older than stated. Boob size also not accurate. Dont expect much massage too. Can feel one hand massage one hand on phone. Can't get me to cum and in the end hj.

RTM: No

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-an-an/

Tried another an an. Looks wise okay not too bad. Boob size maybe 34B instead of 36B.Massage is passable and relaxing enough. Capped blowjob can make me cum. She praised my stamina haha. Ended off with head massage.

RTM: No. Got better options.

Still miss Diana in the past who give bj without top ups!
Old 15-04-2021, 02:06 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Couldn't resist and visited Ki ki to satisfy my lust and curiosity on Erica Lee: https://sglonelyguy-2.com/ki-ki-massage/

Age/Looks: Looks like OL, secretary, or admin staff. Age looks right to me. Maybe a 7.5 ~ 7.8 in terms of looks and look about 90% similar to video. She was wearing white spaghetti tee with short pants and that look sexy to me

Figure: Petite, small frame. Boobs around B.

Personality: Chatty lady and offer drinks before/after deed.

Service: Some catbaths and maybe because she's not experienced, her positioning is not that defensive compared to seasoned MLs. And that's a good thing

RTM: Perhaps. Many ladies are coming in and there are already 2 or 3 ladies whom i plan to frequent. Otherwise, Kiki is a decent choice and i'll RTM if my first few choices are not available.

The above is my personal experience with her. And as usual, ymmv
Old 15-04-2021, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
Couldn't resist and visited Ki ki to satisfy my lust and curiosity on Erica Lee: https://sglonelyguy-2.com/ki-ki-massage/

Age/Looks: Looks like OL, secretary, or admin staff. Age looks right to me. Maybe a 7.5 ~ 7.8 in terms of looks and look about 90% similar to video. She was wearing white spaghetti tee with short pants and that look sexy to me

Service: Some catbaths and maybe because she's not experienced, her positioning is not that defensive compared to seasoned MLs. And that's a good thing

RTM: Perhaps. Many ladies are coming in and there are already 2 or 3 ladies whom i plan to frequent. Otherwise, Kiki is a decent choice and i'll RTM if my first few choices are not available.

Sn or fn? Auto roam signal strength?
Old 15-04-2021, 08:37 AM
Samster (Donor)

kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealx262 View Post
Sn or fn? Auto roam signal strength?
sn, ard 3.5G signal strength
Old 15-04-2021, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 18
wopps is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwopps is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

i thought she really a C cupper. 🤣 she looks ok and big thanks to FR. so maybe can try la
Old 15-04-2021, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yiwei138 View Post
You are saying all negative points about her, its clearly an unfair and biased judgement.
The same way you create new account then say all positive points about her is clearly an unfair and biased judgement? Lol.

Anyway, thanks to your silly posts, this girl obviously a meaty landmine. I will avoid.
Old 15-04-2021, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sn, ard 3.5G signal strength
Thanks for FR bro, but sorely missing very crucial useful details.

Ok you now mentioned SN. So she stripped everything off down to a sexy little g string panties? Or she just push down her spaghetti T?

Can zhut zhut her boobies?

Does she catbath and lick your nipples while HJ?

Is her HJ just up and down motion? Or does she lube you and slowly stoke, fondle and caress your balls and dick?

Thanks
Old 15-04-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Thanks for FR bro, but sorely missing very crucial useful details.

Ok you now mentioned SN. So she stripped everything off down to a sexy little g string panties? Or she just push down her spaghetti T?

Can zhut zhut her boobies?

Does she catbath and lick your nipples while HJ?

Is her HJ just up and down motion? Or does she lube you and slowly stoke, fondle and caress your balls and dick?

Thanks
Hi Kopi Bro,

1. push down her spaghetti T
2. zhut zhut is not my thing
3. Yes, she did.
4. The latter. quite nice actually
Old 15-04-2021, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Hi Kopi Bro,

3. Yes, she did.
Tempting le.. should I go try?? And she is near workplace.
Old 15-04-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 5
23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Hi Kopi Bro,

3. Yes, she did.
#4 totally resonates. For me, she continued softly fondling for a while even after the shot. Followed by GFE gaogao chitchat segment.

Would RTM if I feel like being Ix Shen for the day.
Old 15-04-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

anyone tried this SYT?
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/zi-xin-massage/
Old 15-04-2021, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
Tehpress is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTehpress is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTehpress is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/keer-massage/

Recently tried her. Location was quite in a busy area but the entrance was quietly tucked behind the busy street. Easy parking, mrt was also nearby. Looks are way off from photo, plump milf but her boobs are legit as listed. Used powder to massage, solid massage but after awhile like layer and layer of powder on my back. Massage was extensive, like 40mins until my back from soft and relax turned to sore. Sensual was minimal but she was polite throughout. Boobs f*** was decent but I was just going through the motion as her looks really struggling to turn me on. All in my head was, “cover the face, attack the base”. In this case was her boobs.

Looks: 3/10
Massage: 8/10 (abit too long)
Sensual: 2/10
Boobs f: 6/10
RTM: no

Stay safe brothers.
Old 15-04-2021, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehpress View Post

Recently tried her. Location was quite in a busy area but the entrance was quietly tucked behind the busy street. Easy parking, mrt was also nearby. Looks are way off from photo, plump milf but her boobs are legit as listed. Used powder to massage, solid massage but after awhile like layer and layer of powder on my back. Massage was extensive, like 40mins until my back from soft and relax turned to sore. Sensual was minimal but she was polite throughout. Boobs f*** was decent but I was just going through the motion as her looks really struggling to turn me on. All in my head was, “cover the face, attack the base”. In this case was her boobs.

Stay safe brothers.
I almost wanted to book her. Thanks bro. Up-ed your points.
Old 15-04-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehpress View Post

Stay safe brothers.
She is from way back, little tiger's day. So definitely not young girl. If you did a search on this thread, would have found a few FRs last year I think.

Not for young chaps. Think she's one of the few that can do a BF properly, skills and big enough to do it. Just one merit about that.

Oh yah, BF still Laura does it the best, IMO.
Old 15-04-2021, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=Kopiosteve;20582338]The same way you create new account then say all positive points about her is clearly an unfair and biased judgement? Lol./QUOTE]

Actually I also wrote a MR for her young is confirm, smile looks sweet but looks depends lah, i myself am bui bui short short so i dont actually mind, of course LiLi height will be fantastic but she is not. Sensual already say in previous post, green. I also never rtm liao, so got improve never improve i also dunno.
To the one defending her, you try too hard, can obviously see is fake.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1