The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-04-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
cherrydealer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

anyone knows if any ml there wear stockings?
Old 13-04-2021, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrydealer View Post
anyone knows if any ml there wear stockings?
You can buy and ask them to wear
Old 13-04-2021, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 4
MassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud ofMassageUncle has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henias View Post
Anyone able to share Viet Nelly's ctc? Will up your points amd share another viet ctc with you. Thanks!

Hi Henias bro, are you referring to this big smooth titties gem, the Legendary Viet *Nelly*?

PS: She was so popular among the sbf bros, that she used to have her own fanboy thread here. Massage almost non-existence but her BBBJ sibei song & can zhuzhu her soft sensitive tetek.

Last edited by MassageUncle; 14-04-2021 at 10:02 AM.
Old 14-04-2021, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
GerryJays deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by farie View Post
Heard new owners at the butterfly place. Yet to go down. Anyone tried already?
This one now clean spa afaik bro. Run by males and females. Open concept clear glass, even for massage bed. Went by saw lots of youngster and uncles aunties inside getting foot massage by some guys and some gals in uniform. Seems that it went clean. Cheers.
Old 14-04-2021, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 17
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassageUncle View Post
Hi Henias bro, are you referring to this smooth soft titties Legendary Viet ML *Nelly*?

Nice pic.
Upz for sharing.

Ejazz
Old 14-04-2021, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 17
samsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbear39 View Post
Head to Ave 8, Blk 62x
Look for viet spa
Looks delicious
Old 14-04-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
sean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewbie85 View Post
Just tried, assigned Ann, not bad looking but, massage is almost non existent, so if you're looking for good massage, better go next door instead.

Having said that, the teasing is 10/10, starting from the first 5 minutes.popped GQ at 30 min into 1 hour session. Small B Cups, v nice small pink nips, upper body roaming (will lift her top until her neck to allow better access).

When I started sucking, she pushed my head further into her boobs and moaned more intensely into my ear, and i jitao shoot my load. At one point, I asked her if can FJ, but she say cannot.

Next time will try 30 min, save some money. And maybe try specs Nelly. Looks good, big tits.
i went to this nelly shop n had her too. wat i dont like abt this place is very cramp and curtianed.......beside me got a guy who cant stop talking.......abit turn off.....next door i also tried Mt Exxxxx spa but very expensive the lady boss keep pushing those expensive menu to me ....end up i took 90 min at $118.....faint....wont return too.
Old 14-04-2021, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 10
lowtee5 is a splendid one to beholdlowtee5 is a splendid one to beholdlowtee5 is a splendid one to beholdlowtee5 is a splendid one to beholdlowtee5 is a splendid one to beholdlowtee5 is a splendid one to behold

any kind bros can share nelly spa name? pm me pls. will up u.
Old 14-04-2021, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 17
samsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean99 View Post
i went to this nelly shop n had her too. wat i dont like abt this place is very cramp and curtianed.......beside me got a guy who cant stop talking.......abit turn off.....next door i also tried Mt Exxxxx spa but very expensive the lady boss keep pushing those expensive menu to me ....end up i took 90 min at $118.....faint....wont return too.
Painting available?
Old 14-04-2021, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Last time back at her old place, she will bring you to another proper room with attached shower, not in the shop, which was curtained cubicles. Private space, want to whatever loudly also never mind Anyway, days past.
Old 14-04-2021, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Last time back at her old place, she will bring you to another proper room with attached shower, not in the shop, which was curtained cubicles. Private space, want to whatever loudly also never mind Anyway, days past.
Bro this nelly her cheebye smelly leh lol. Any bros experienced this?
Old 19-04-2021, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
bonkon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went to a MP near USSC last evening. From the signboard, didn't look like those spa with $88 prostate gimmick and had time to kill so went to try.
There were only 2 MLs and its curtain partitioned type. The other ML was engaged so took the remaining one who looks milfy, like late 30s. Quoted $50 for full body shiatsu massage.

Massage was not bad with right pressure. Was half doubting if its dirty but more confirmed since no shorts provided. During massage, there was always brushing of my balls so my expectation went up.

After turning and a good rub on thighs (and occasional balls) and tummy, GQ was popped. Was quoted $50 for HJ and $80 for HJ with autoroam. Told her I will go for $50 but she told me touch her better. While I'm still considering, the other ML returned to the shop and my milk ML asked me why not another $20 (so $100) for 2 ML with autoroam. Dunno my maths work well or not but it was a good deal to me adn took it up immediately.

The other ML is much younger and looks I give 6.5-7/10. Cupping both headlamps and with one stroking and locking my nips and the other caressing my balls, I released on full load.

Not the best looking but a good discreet place for a quick release in my opinion.
Old 19-04-2021, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mt exxxxxx I tot is a clean one.. anyway dun waste money.. try a few time.. always ask u want top up in the end nothing happened..haha
Old 19-04-2021, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
Hmm...I'm kinda abit eyeing the he mei li there.

Any bro tried? How's the price and service?
Market rate. what u see is what u get.
Old 20-04-2021, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by abcchinese8inch View Post
Market rate. what u see is what u get.
Real boobs?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread