The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2021, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!
Re: My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
The neighbour – part 1

Occasionally I will be smoking at the common rubbish chute area and recently I started noticing that there are 2 men, 3 floors down who will be smoking there too, I stayed at the top floor. I observed that they will come out to smoke almost every night and since I was getting bored of smoking alone so I thought why not try joining them so I can have smoking kaki? On one random night I decided to approach them and I introduced myself with a pack of cigarette in my hand and mentioned to them that I haven’t seen them around previously.

Me: hi bros! My name is xxxx, I stay at the top floor and I haven’t see you guys around before – while lighting a stick of ciggy

Both of them looked at me with some suspicions…

T : hi I’m T, we just moved in few weeks ago…

R: I’m R…

Me: Nice to meet you T and R, don’t worry I’m just looking for some smoking kaki haha~

After breaking the ice and awkwardness the 3 of us continued chatting for a while more and I asked them is it okay if I join them for their smoking session if I see them around and both of them agreed. Throughout the next few smoking sessions I got to know them better, T and R are brothers and they look just like your typical SG uncles in their mid-40s, they ran a fruit distribution business together but they also have their own fruit stall. T told me he is a divorcee and he was the one who bought this resale flat and his son and R are staying with him now. T’s son dislike and T also does not want his son to secondhand smoke thus both of them need to smoke outside of the house. R does not share much of his personal life but I knew “officially” he is single and have no children. Other than that both of them are easy-going and humorous chaps and I do enjoy chatting with them and sometimes we could easy chat till 30-40mins. Also every now and then they would also pass us some of our favourite fruits for free.

Then on one of the night I purposely pretended that I’m feeling lazy and I asked them to come to top floor to smoke instead. I told them the view at top floor is great and it is breezier, they agreed without much thought and I told them to meet at 10.45pm. Fast-forward to that night the 3 of us lighted our ciggy as usual…

R: wah bro you are right top floor view really better…

Me: yea never bluff you guys right

Me: it’s more windy also

T: you sibei heng ah managed to buy top floor unit

Me: yah man

At around 11pm we’ve finished our sticks but we were still talking and that was when my wife came out to throw the rubbish as I’ve expected and she was surprised to see us there…

K: oh? I didn’t know you are here.

Me: acting a little surprise* ohhh guys let me introduce, this is my wife K…

T and R looked over and automatically have their eyes fixed on her scanning her from top to bottom, my wife was wearing a loose fitting grey camisole with a black mini cotton short. Her top was just long enough to cover her shorts and that makes her smooth and bare legs even more enticing so it’s no wonder that both of them couldn’t stop staring at her.

K: hello~ my wife greeted T and R shyly.

K: my hubby have told me about you guys before… you guys are the one who have been giving us free fruits right? Hehe~

R: ah yah yah…you are right. I’m R and this is my brother T

T: hello K it’s nice to meet you.

K: nice to meet you guys too and thanks a lot for the free fruits~

R: it’s nothing la don’t worry about it

As my wife moved towards them to throw the rubbish, R helped her to step-open the chute and I could see both of them were peeping at her cleavage while she was standing between the both of them.
K: ok I’m done I’ll go back first then, you guys can continue talking. See you guys around~

T&R: ok bye

As my wife left we talked for a while more and I explained to T and R that actually my wife will come out and throw the rubbish around 11pm most of the night, the acknowledged that and that night ended uneventfully.

For the next 1-2 weeks we continued our smoking session as per normal until 1 of the night T and R told me that their neighbours have complained to them to stop smoking at the rubbish chute area if not they will report to the authority. They suggested they can smoke at the top floor instead and I agreed with them because after so many years nobody at the top floor have complained to me before. However, I did told them that I’m not a heavy smoker so I won’t be able to join them every night and they said they knew that already and joked that I can just join whenever there are free fruits to take. As we have shifted our smoking session to the top floor sometimes my wife will join us in our conversation but only IF we had finished our ciggy beforehand because she don’t really like secondhand smoking too. And needless to say I can see T and R’s eyes light up every time my wife join us because most of the time she would be wearing clothing that are more revealing and also now that she is more comfortable around both of them she would behave more “mischievously” towards them even in my presence.

After some time eventually I started noticing that on some night even though I did not go smoke with T and R my wife would not return immediately after throwing the rubbish so on night when I notice that she was not back after 1-2mins I would creep stealthily towards the rubbish chute to “spy” what was going on. Most of the time they would just be chatting normally but I do observe that when I’m not around T and R would be more daring for eg. they would stand so close to my wife that their shoulder and arms would be brushing against hers when they talk. As for my wife when they show some video on their phone to her she would be leaning on them to watch. They are also very good in teasing and making my wife laugh and as you guys know whenever my wife laugh she would get touchy with the people around her and all this probably gave T and R the encouragement and opportunity to get touchy with her as well as they would put their arms on her back, her waist and shoulder etc. I would also imagine that they must be enjoying sniffing how good my wife smell every night and the close up view of her exposed bra and cleavage.

Every time after seeing all this happening it was such a turn on for me but I also wonder to myself if T and R’s neighbours really complained about them or they just want to find an excuse to smoke at the top floor after seeing my wife previously…

To be continued…………………………………..

The neighbour – part 2

For the next few days things went on as per normal T, R and my wife were still touchy and flirtatious towards each other especially when I wasn’t around. I kept myself in and out on joining the smoking session so I can balance between the “spying” and making things look more natural so they won’t detect anything. Eventually on one of the night things took a turn when my wife was alone with T…

As the clock struck 11pm my wife was getting ready to go and throw the rubbish for the night, I caught a glimpse of her as she was leaving, she was wearing an oversized singlet which was long enough to cover half her thigh but her lacey navy blue bra can still be easily seen from the side. As usual I waited for 1-2mins to see if my wife return before slowly making my way to the rubbish chute, as I close in I could hear them talking and laughing from a distant. I took a peek and I only saw T and my wife, R wasn’t around it seems. As they continued to talk I think T started showing my wife a video from his phone, I couldn’t really tell from my angle but I saw my wife changed her posture and started resting her elbow on T’s shoulder and leaning very close to him, T responded by moving his right arm out the way and put his hand on the back of her hip and I could imagine from this position that my wife’s tits must have been pressing against T’s body. As they continued to watch and giggle at the video T started caressing gently on the back of my distracted wife. After a short while T sensed that my wife was not rebuffing what he was doing he grew bolder as his range of motion became longer and further as he slowly reaches out to her waist then gradually moving downwards to her buttock before stroking on her bare and smooth thigh. As T continue to test the limit of how far he can go he was encouraged by the reaction of my wife, I could see that her body was starting to get aroused by all the touching from T as she clasped her thighs and rubbed them together every time T’s touches one of her sensitive spot, her giggles begin to dwell down as she turned them into soft sensual moans instead.

Buoyed on by my wife reaction T couldn’t hold back anymore and bended forward to kiss my wife however the kiss did not last long as she snapped and backed off from T before looking around nervously. The next moment she was probably saying to T that this spot is too obvious and expose. I guess that because they talked for about minute before heading towards the lift lobby and the moment I saw them moving I quickly retreated a few steps quietly and swiftly as I waited for them to enter the lift, after I see them entering the lift I walked quickly towards it and saw that the lift stopped 5 levels down(we were on top floor). T’s unit is 3 level down that means they probably aren’t heading to his house so I figured that they will most probably be “hiding” in the staircase area as no one uses staircase nowadays. I opened the door to the staircase and gently close it behind me before tip-toeing lightly down the floors, anyway I was always barefooted when I was “spying” on them as wearing slippers would make too much noise. As I move down the floor cautiously I started hearing some faint noise after about 4 level down, which means they must be really close by. At the turn of the next stairwell area, I leaned forward and turn my head as slowly as possible to minimize exposing myself, at this moment my heart was racing and thoughts of them catching me that I caught them in the act was filling up my mind(although they really should be one the worrying about that instead). I stopped leaning forward the moment I caught a glimpse of them, it was the back of my wife. That means I was safe her back was facing me so she won’t be able to see but I couldn’t see T except both his arms that was roaming all over the back of my wife. I do not want to risk the chance of me exposing myself so I just stopped at this angle.

By the time I arrived both of them were already making out passionately, T was using both his hands to caresses and squeeze the butt of my wife while they frenched. As T squeezes her butt repeatedly the hem of the singlet start to ride up until eventually both her butt cheek was exposed. My first reaction was WTF!!!????????? I was surprised because seriously I wasn’t expecting that my wife was not wearing any shorts underneath the singlet, instead she was wearing a piece of black thong! Was my wife planning to seduce T tonight by not wearing any shorts??? Also instead of a normal panty she chose to wear a thong, I think she must be in her slutty mood tonight. It’s no wonder T couldn’t control himself earlier, he must have realise that my wife wasn’t wearing anything underneath and he definitely could felt her bare buttock when he caressed them while they were at the rubbish chute area. The thought of this got me feeling a little jealous but REALLY turn on as well as I started stroking my own rod while I continue to watch T and my wife made out. After getting enough of her butt T glided his left hand upwards on my wife body before sliding it beneath her singlet and begin fondling her right boob while his right hand disappear between her thighs to rub her wet pussy. My wife was eager to please T as well as she quickly pull down his shorts and boxer and started twirling her fingers around his fully erected cock.

T: sssiii….ssiiii……..yeaaa…

I could hear T letting out some soft moans as a way of reassuring my wife that she was doing a good job.

T: very nice…..keep going…….

Encourage by T my wife turned her body to the right, used her right hand to lift up T’s t-shirt and started licking and sucking T’s nipples while holding to his cock on her left hand as she started stroking it in an up and downward motion. To make sure my wife was also having a good time I could see from the back view of my wife T’s right arm was still stretched out as he continued to pleasure and finger my wife pussy

K: ernn….ernnn…..mmmmm

T: siiiiiiii….yeaaaaa

K: ahh…aahhhh...UMMMMM~~

As I watched on I found myself starting to jerk off to the scene of my wife giving a handjob to another man. As they both continue to moan in pleasure and the sight of my wife being so willing to please another man felt both so sinful and exciting and I couldn’t look away for even one second. As both of them keep things going I saw my wife legs started trembling, her body quivering, she must be very close to getting an orgasm, sensing that both of them started stroking and fingering each other more aggressively and few seconds later my wife squirted while T ejaculated at the same time.

K: ah…ah.....ah…

T: wew….whew…..

My wife rested herself on T while they both try to catch their breath…I reclined myself immediately just in case they spot me while I listened to their conservation…

T: phew~~~ That felt great

T: you not scared that xxxx will find out?

K: please you cannot tell him about this ok..?

T: of course I won’t.

K: ok promise me you won’t say a word

T: yes I promise…but I want you to give me your panty

K: huh!??? This one??

T: yah the one you wearing now

K: but it’s already all wet…you sure???

T: yes give it to me and I promise I won’t say a thing

Slight pause…………………………………..

T: ok…good good lets quickly go back

K: ya faster go

As I heard both of them opening the staircase door I started racing 5 levels up then I quickly ran back to my unit and into the room and pretend to continue using my PC and just 20-30 seconds later I heard my wife opening the gate and entering the house. As she entered the room I turn around and ask her…

Me: ehh you throw rubbish quite long today…

K: *looking flustered*

K: no la T show me some funny video just now and we forget the time

At that moment I had the urge to expose my wife lies and told her that I did not see them at the rubbish chute area when I went over and ask them WHERE DID THEY GO? But I held back…

Me: ohh what funny video maybe I ask him send me the link

K: it’s quite lame and you won’t find it funny one la

K: Anyway I thought you say you tired just now? You can go sleep first…I feel
my stomach abit pain now need to go toilet

Me: okok then you better go, I go sleep first ba

I looked at my lying wife with her slightly messy hair, tiny sweat beads across her forehead, her creased singlet from all the fondling and most importantly I could picture her exposed pussy that was still moist and warm just beneath that thin piece of cloth. While I lie on the bed I could hear her opening the wardrobe most probably getting a new pair of panty before heading to the toilet. Again the urge to expose my wife was there but I have decided to play along and see how things develop from here on…

To be continued…………………………
Old 10-04-2021, 03:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
ottowa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story bro, please keep going...
Old 10-04-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
TREKLIM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update camping for more��
Old 10-04-2021, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

wow !...can feel TS is feeling so sexcited now to see his wife K so sexually notti with another man ...know how anxious n nervous he feels spying on his notti wife...if it were me, i would feel the same

his is almost exactly the same as the case of a husband here spying on his wife who became notti to his acquaintance who he had arranged discreetly to play with n enjoy his wife n to see how far more notti, slutty n horny she is for other men while still being married to him

can't wait to read the next sexy instalment of his notti wife K being notti n sexy with other men secretly behind her husband's back

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 10-04-2021 at 02:03 PM.
Old 10-04-2021, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
HoodLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Marvelous story here. Strong support!
Old 11-04-2021, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
Buibuicat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
wow !...can feel TS is feeling so sexcited now to see his wife K so sexually notti with another man ...know how anxious n nervous he feels spying on his notti wife...if it were me, i would feel the same

his is almost exactly the same as the case of a husband here spying on his wife who became notti to his acquaintance who he had arranged discreetly to play with n enjoy his wife n to see how far more notti, slutty n horny she is for other men while still being married to him

can't wait to read the next sexy instalment of his notti wife K being notti n sexy with other men secretly behind her husband's back
Yes agree ...waiting with drooling breath to see more of the notti wife K will do for the next rubbish throwing session
TS pants will explode surely..... plz keep going ....
Old 11-04-2021, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 16
siralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud of

Power stuff....but must wait for next week liao...

This one like netflix sia....haha....

Thks TS for the awesome stuff....pls punish your wife jialat jialat....

We need to see justice served for being a slut.....hehe....
Old 11-04-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
kerakerei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share, shall wait here for more juicy updates
Old 14-04-2021, 04:07 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

TS has not been seen for the last 4 days ... wonder how much more notti his wife K is by now ??

Old 14-04-2021, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
TeeHai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro, cheers!
Old 16-04-2021, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 16
siralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud of

TS coming soon ya......
Old 16-04-2021, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
coxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story, please continue TS
Old 17-04-2021, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
TS has not been seen for the last 4 days ... wonder how much more notti his wife K is by now ??
Dunno how much more longer we hv to wait to read TS' next sexy instalment of his notti wifey playing sexually with neighbour T ...don't tell me until our balls turn blue ...hehe

Old 17-04-2021, 05:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kukujiao15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Dunno how much more longer we hv to wait to read TS' next sexy instalment of his notti wifey playing sexually with neighbour T ...don't tell me until our balls turn blue ...hehe
Blue balls man!
Old 18-04-2021, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
Buibuicat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hahahah we all still waiting ..... where to find a Notti wife K like this ? Sigh Frm 10/4 till now but the balls will not turn blue
If not u may need to see a notti female doc name K as well !!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1