The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2021, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
warrider76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyonly1 View Post
Hi bros,

Anyone know where Ling Er 玲儿 is? Her massage was awesome and she had F-cup. She used to be working in People's Park Complex and LilTiger would advertise for her but I haven't seen her in a while.
As far as I know RTC. But hoping for her return if anyone knows
Old 03-04-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
KennyL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
Bro is the dmg same as advertised? Heard before MPs in jb will have extra entrance fee. That's why personally when I see jb I blacklist.
Avoid Eva @ Jalan Besar..

My personal experience:

Looks: 7
Body: 6 (a bit of tummy)
Massage: 7
Location: 5. Very open and facing a main road. Operates in shop in an area prone to police ransack
Attitude: 4 this sucks. Not just a time watcher... but cut short the time entitled to customers. In and out within 30min, giving the excuse that she got next client. And refusing to accept lower payment still. Some better masseuse I go to give a discount when they have to cut short time due to next client. But this Eva give some silly excuse like I never replied “ok” in sms to confirm appointment. I mean.
Hygiene: 5
Service: 5. Very rushed job.. I feel like I am part of an assembly line
Overall: Will not RTM. As a community, we should boycott such behaviour that takes customers as suckers. Agree fellow cheongster?
Old 03-04-2021, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Yes bro , agree with you , this Eva is only pretty, you want to autoroam her, take off her clothes , need to pay higher price, and Fxxx job , she ask for 160$, i give her 150, i say take it, or leave it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyL View Post

My personal experience:

Location: 5. Very open and facing a main road. Operates in shop in an area prone to police ransack
Attitude: 4 this sucks. Not just a time watcher... but cut short the time entitled to customers. In and out within 30min, giving the excuse that she got next client. And refusing to accept lower payment still. Some better masseuse I go to give a discount when they have to cut short time due to next client. But this Eva give some silly excuse like I never replied “ok” in sms to confirm appointment. I mean.
Overall: Will not RTM. As a community, we should boycott such behaviour that takes customers as suckers. Agree fellow cheongster?

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 04-04-2021, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 5
Shorty7788 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyL View Post

My personal experience:

Agree! I got the same experience as you at the same place bro!
The only good side is the ML are real and pretty but giving same excuse to shorten the time to 30 minutes with 1 hrs pricing is totally unacceptable. I thought I’m the only one got it there. Btw the ML I look for is not Eva but the other at the same location!
Old 05-04-2021, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty7788 View Post
Agree! I got the same experience as you at the same place bro!
The only good side is the ML are real and pretty but giving same excuse to shorten the time to 30 minutes with 1 hrs pricing is totally unacceptable. I thought I’m the only one got it there. Btw the ML I look for is not Eva but the other at the same location!
Is this the one where ground floor and 2nd floor also have spa? Tried angel there previously and she was really pretty but once deed is done, out you go.
Old 05-04-2021, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 5
Shorty7788 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Is this the one where ground floor and 2nd floor also have spa? Tried angel there previously and she was really pretty but once deed is done, out you go.

I think what you said is the same as my, girl are pretty but shorten the time. There still lots of good ML out there to explore and I had found my to be my regular, will definitely skip this place.
Old 08-04-2021, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 0
Frenchfries123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFrenchfries123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFrenchfries123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFrenchfries123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If anyone has any decent ML who is open about Indian/Malay bros..please let me know. It is quite hard and I am frustrated. FL also can la..just need a release and stress at work
Old 17-04-2021, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 21
championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all

Anyone knows is Angela still working?
Old 17-04-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
sabre197 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendations for west side?
Old 21-04-2021, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light

Been trying to book Sophia but sadly no replies after smsing twice in the last 4 days, sad
Old 21-04-2021, 11:39 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 5
Hamsupboy76 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHamsupboy76 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHamsupboy76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/sophia-massage/

Visited this lady yesterday . Place is clean and hygenic. Her BBBJ is super good. She slim with good figure. Picture is real. Smooth skin. Massage is solid. Really good. She have put effort on her service.
Highly recommended.
Old 22-04-2021, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
69troll69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What happened to Tao Zi?
Old 24-04-2021, 04:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
sampapa is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69troll69 View Post
What happened to Tao Zi?
bro,The wind is too big.Possibly. . . . . .
Old 25-04-2021, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamsupboy76 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/sophia-massage/

Visited this lady yesterday . Place is clean and hygenic. Her BBBJ is super good. She slim with good figure. Picture is real. Smooth skin. Massage is solid. Really good. She have put effort on her service.
Highly recommended.
You got a bbbj in the middle of an epidemic? You're a brave soul bro
Old 25-04-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by championbee View Post
Anyone knows is Angela still working?
You have to be a bit more specific lol, quite a lot of ladies use common names like Angela.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1