The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-09-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
What happened to Soma aka Sreva now? No one talk about it?
Service worth 130???

Haha..
Ya man, why no more FRs on her?
Old 20-09-2022, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/tang-tang-massage/

To All Bro who’re waiting for !!
Tang Tang ads is up !!
Old 20-09-2022, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post
Hello again! Been a bit pent up so went to try another masseuse:

MR for Xiao Xiao (SLG)
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-xiao-xiao/

RTM: Definitely
Value: Good

Looks: 8 (+0.5)/10 I am definitely a bit biased here, she isn't a great beauty but there is just something about her that I find very attractive. Maybe its her lovely smile / demeanor.

Body: 8/10 Mid 20s and to me, curves in all the right places. Not plump at all and not very lean, in between. Good pair of boobs, SN throughout the massage.

Massage: 8/10 Not ultra solid strong massage but very good strength. Helped me with my sore spots and I felt very comfortable.

HDLY: Normally I don't even write this category because most MLs these days can't even be really considered doing a HDLY. But she does a real proper one. What exactly, I leave you to find out.

HJ: 8/10 Hardworking and very accommodating, has quite a few patterns that's very enjoyable.

Location: Very easy to get if you drive, home is super clean and comfortable. If public transport, also convenient.

Overall: I left super happy. She's just got this natural GFE which I enjoy. It doesn't feel commercial and you know what I mean by sometimes the GFE itself also feel commercial. But the way she smile and look at you really feels like an old friend/flame.

I'll definitely be back for more.

Damage: $120
Must say its not just very convenient for drivers, but parking rate super cheap
Haha
Old 20-09-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post

Tang Tang ads is up !!

Thanks for sharing.
Old 20-09-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post
Hello again! Been a bit pent up so went to try another masseuse:

MR for Xiao Xiao (SLG)
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/massage-xiao-xiao/

RTM: Definitely
Value: Good

Looks: 8 (+0.5)/10 I am definitely a bit biased here, she isn't a great beauty but there is just something about her that I find very attractive. Maybe its her lovely smile / demeanor.

Body: 8/10 Mid 20s and to me, curves in all the right places. Not plump at all and not very lean, in between. Good pair of boobs, SN throughout the massage.

Massage: 8/10 Not ultra solid strong massage but very good strength. Helped me with my sore spots and I felt very comfortable.

HDLY: Normally I don't even write this category because most MLs these days can't even be really considered doing a HDLY. But she does a real proper one. What exactly, I leave you to find out.

HJ: 8/10 Hardworking and very accommodating, has quite a few patterns that's very enjoyable.

Location: Very easy to get if you drive, home is super clean and comfortable. If public transport, also convenient.

Overall: I left super happy. She's just got this natural GFE which I enjoy. It doesn't feel commercial and you know what I mean by sometimes the GFE itself also feel commercial. But the way she smile and look at you really feels like an old friend/flame.

I'll definitely be back for more.

Damage: $120

oh it's your first try with xx. have been my go to since got to know her in Dec 2017. well time flies.
Old 20-09-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Visited https://sglonelyguy-15.com/xiao-ai-massage/

Location: convenient for all modes except mrt. If I recall correctly, took over Sugar room? Can't confirm as I don't recall Sugar's unit and haven't visited since my MR. Roommate is Dora.

Looks: looks like picture posted. Minimal difference. Foxy type of face

Body: nice big B/C. Nice ass as well. Was more "petite" than I expected imagining from her photos posted

Massage: actually decent. Not Aimee level but has skill. Funny thing is she actually went to purposely learn before coming. Definitely not piano type

Sensual: as other bros mentioned she seems quite green. 4G roaming, didn't try to push for 5G. Light pecks. Seems like her neck is her weak spot. Overall puts in effort despite being green. Tries to be accommodating. Took quite long to cum even ended up two hand hj stroking.

Notes:
Seems like business is veryvery bad according to what she say. Apparently only 2 customer the whole day inclusive of me (was night time already) 听就好 but was an absolute last minute booking and she was available. Extended 30mins $180 total. Offered to continue giving me a massage after showering as still had 10mins.

Bros should be careful. She left me with minor love bites.

Seems like can tarma with Dora if both available as she ask me try. Interested bros can go try

Overall nice and accommodating lady, sensual should improve with time/more rtm.

RTM: maybe? Chemistry felt abit lacking

Last edited by owlette; 22-09-2022 at 02:47 PM.
Old 20-09-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin123 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/fen-fen-massage/

Yesterday just tried she stay alone.
Booked a session with her services not bad from the start to end. Nothing can describe her BJ skills and perfect tongue work
Not too bad. She's trained in massage. If you want 2 hj/cap bj. She'll gladly abide and adjust the timing to cater for your needs. Very hardworking and chatty( you need to take the initiative to chat) Looks glow with nice smiles as she warms up after chatting. Late 20s I think. Boobs pretty ok and figure not bad, but I didn't zhut nor french. Just wanna relax and let her service. I like the OWO setting. Clean place.
Quite a steal at $110 + small tips
Old 20-09-2022, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Tang Tang ads is up !!
Thanks for sharing bro! But looks like BBBJ not listed this time round?
Old 20-09-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 3
ZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/lucky-massage/

Look more closer to the video in white t-shirt. Not as slim in the waistline as the pictures suggest but not really plump either.

Massage was above average.

Afterwards some licking over the body (but not the man part).. it wasn't really my thing so I just went through the motion, then HJ. Overall sensual was just average to me.

She does sound effects "yamete!!" like in some hentai scene during roaming.. quite amusing. She do have the those anime girl kind of voice maybe that is her selling point haha.
Old 20-09-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
MunSiongYoong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
You harrass female employers can, ML slap your balls you kpkb. Maybe it's your karma.
When I was working in KPMG, there was a period of three months where I relentlessly verbally abused a useless female subordinate until she attempted suicide.

Speak out against me again and I will hunt down your daughter and do the same to her. My signature against this post signifies my sincerity in making this threat.
Old 20-09-2022, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Thanks for sharing bro! But looks like BBBJ not listed this time round?
Yeah Bro, I spotted that, probably need to top up
Old 20-09-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 602 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yeah Bro, I spotted that, probably need to top up
Funny all the comments below from few months back all talking abt her BJ. If she doesn’t provide anymore then these comments can lead to a lot of misunderstandings (not that we can trust the comments also).
Old 20-09-2022, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Wah now no bbbj cim already. Strange cos that's her selling point last time
Guess like many bros said need top up but for her regulars last time maybe not who knows.

Quote:

Tang Tang ads is up !!
Old 21-09-2022, 04:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 3
L00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of light

Just curious does most bro here only visit SGlonelyguy ? What about SGbeautycastle ? I see most of the thread in Local Massage Service Directory are SGbeautycastle advisement but in this thread 99% of FR are for SGlonelyguy rarely even see one from SGbeautycastle despite the huge list of ML too.
Old 21-09-2022, 06:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Funny all the comments below from few months back all talking abt her BJ. If she doesn’t provide anymore then these comments can lead to a lot of misunderstandings (not that we can trust the comments also).
What do you mean few months back?
The previous reviews are dated at least 2 years back. And she's not the first and won't be the last returnee to scale down. After all, everyone is supporting vanilla services lol

OG Angel is a good example.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1