The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 31-12-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I've been rawing + cip my ML for months, no STDs in recent check up and she is not pregnant (period yesterday). But I'll probably have a much higher chance of getting her pregnant than kena STDs from her, if really knocked her up then see how later. If you are willing to play, you take the risks. Why worry so much?
want play but still scare
Old 31-12-2023, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
want play but still scare
Scare about? STDs, or getting her pregnant? If you can convince your ML to go on pills (and maybe buy for her), then pregnancy can be avoided. But we didn't, we just did it anyway.

To lower chance of STDs, then you either pick the ML that many guys won't pick or you can try make the ML your kept.
Old 31-12-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Scare about? STDs, or getting her pregnant? If you can convince your ML to go on pills (and maybe buy for her), then pregnancy can be avoided. But we didn't, we just did it anyway.

To lower chance of STDs, then you either pick the ML that many guys won't pick or you can try make the ML your kept.
Maybe you misunderstood, what I mean is alot people want raw, but scared this scared that.
The quote not target you
Old 31-12-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
Maybe you misunderstood, what I mean is alot people want raw, but scared this scared that.
The quote not target you
Maybe for those who have family, they might reconsider. While you can take some precautions, even if you don't get HIV, it is still quite easy to get other kinds of STDs, then end up your partner will know that you been eating out. You will need to be selective on your ML. Also, if you knock up the ML, you don't know what she will ask for. I'm single, I don't have much worries.
Old 31-12-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!

Pre-COVID when i was in SG, met a chinese ML..would do housecalls. First visit had nice massage then got me excited. She wanted to use condom, I asked if OK to not use one. She said OK and said "can't make baby". I pumped the contents of my balls deep into her. After that, she'd come over when I was in country, made up very pretty, nice dress and we'd have sex. She would leave full of my cum. Too bad, she went back to China for good as per our chats online. Was full GFE, kissing, oral, fucking, hugging very sweet girl.

GG
Old 31-12-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I've been rawing + cip my ML for months, no STDs in recent check up and she is not pregnant (period yesterday). But I'll probably have a much higher chance of getting her pregnant than kena STDs from her, if really knocked her up then see how later. If you are willing to play, you take the risks. Why worry so much?
I love raw too - in your case it's best you try and raw another, make sure that it is your ML who is on pills and not you who is in fact infertile.

No harm testing.
Old 01-01-2024, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I love raw too - in your case it's best you try and raw another, make sure that it is your ML who is on pills and not you who is in fact infertile.

No harm testing.
Haha, I'm fine with this ML. She's confirm not on pills, but she's also 40yo. And I calculate her period and timing, so far, it is quite accurate. Usually I don't cip in her fertile time. But I guess that few times cheekily pumped just 2 or 3 squirts inside during that time isn't enough. During period and before period, its full load.

But I like your idea, using the ML to test fertility lol ...
Old 03-01-2024, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 19
insomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Unlike those who work in the legal whore houses in GL that are required to go for regular medical check up, the ML do not go for that. Hence, even if they know they kenna any STD, if they still want to continue to provide BBBJ or raw sex, that's really up to them.
Even those IN GL, there are some who provide raw, if they kenna any STD, they might only know when their next check up is due. If you suay suay to be a client before that, may still get infected.
Truly agreed. ML does not go for body check up regularly. if she can let you ML raw then she can go for others for raw with S11 offered.
Old 03-01-2024, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Raw is da bomb hehehehe
Old 04-01-2024, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 1
INSANITYX is one of the Best!INSANITYX is one of the Best!INSANITYX is one of the Best!INSANITYX is one of the Best!

Just ytd managed to talk one ML into doing full service =x + raw.. what makes it more exciting is that she never done before and the shop doesnt allow that.. only allow hand and maybe roaming type.. so will be exciting when i pop by there to fill her up!! went like 3 times before.. dont even allow me to touch her pussy.. so definitely going to be like a dream come true..

may or may not share her contact.. will see how it goes.. FOC btw =x and my fav.. viet !!
Old 04-01-2024, 04:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
TeaSpoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTeaSpoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTeaSpoon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by INSANITYX View Post

may or may not share her contact.. will see how it goes.. FOC btw =x and my fav.. viet !!
She is going to let you raw and its foc ?
Old 04-01-2024, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Like many of those who mentioned want to raw then no scare. However, for those who think they are either yandao or special that a ML allows them raw and CIP exclusively can be rather naive. These ML meet so many men daily and some will have the same motive. What makes you so special?
As long as you are aware you are not the only one then go ahead to raw and CIP.
Old 04-01-2024, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3126 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Like many of those who mentioned want to raw then no scare. However, for those who think they are either yandao or special that a ML allows them raw and CIP exclusively can be rather naive. These ML meet so many men daily and some will have the same motive. What makes you so special?
As long as you are aware you are not the only one then go ahead to raw and CIP.
I second that !
Old 04-01-2024, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 1
INSANITYX is one of the Best!INSANITYX is one of the Best!INSANITYX is one of the Best!INSANITYX is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaSpoon View Post
She is going to let you raw and its foc ?
Yea.. and yea like the post above me.. im not special or yandao or whatever.. is just it took time to get her.. so yea.. she doesnt do with others at all.. hj only at best.. tested her with friends already.. sent people over to try but didnt allow anything else other than hj..

when i get it already will update.. hehe
Old 04-01-2024, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 15
JadedMale is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadedMale is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Raw is play very big.
But then, when younger, I also play very big. Sometimes its just like fuck it.
But not everyone will be lucky, fortunate that I was one of those with how many raws I did.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1