The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 31-10-2020, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid80 View Post
I notice most of the spa actually still have $50 massage but they will just show you the package with Baoyan. Sometime when you just a good massage, you have to ask clearly at the counter.
Put it this way lah. If they have 68 or 88 package and you dont take but take their 50, expect a big difference in service.
Sometimes its intentionally to make it less shiok so that customer can upgrade to BY

If 50 & 68 same feel, which goondu will take 68?
So when there is BY, dont go unless you are ready to pay more than 100 for HJ.
Grxxn Spa in HG is one of this type of shop
Old 31-10-2020, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Put it this way lah. If they have 68 or 88 package and you dont take but take their 50, expect a big difference in service.
Sometimes its intentionally to make it less shiok so that customer can upgrade to BY

Normally I aim for good massage instead HJ. If they insist only have BY, I will just skip it.
Old 31-10-2020, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by funny4sg View Post
Bro,

Not forgetting bullets (need time to accumulate), and also time.
Many Bros here expect others to explore new frontiers and spoonfed them with good and proven lobangs, when they themselves contribute nothing.
These freeloaders/free riders can be easily identified by their comments to posts or PMs saying : can share ?
100% of them are with zero power, because they never bother to use their hard earned cash to try out, share FRs and get their points Upped. So no power/reputation so to speak.

Yet there are individuals who walk around Singapore to try out different places, share his personal experiences out of his own hard earned cash, and kenna zapped for FRs that are not juicy enough, and got his posts deleted because he is seen to be "advertising".

The concept of advertising applies to a particular brand or joint or ML.
Can someone advertise for all the joints and MLs across Singapore ? Maybe a newly established Ministry of Enjoyment under the gahmen can do the job, but not an individual.

So, my interim conclusion is :
Unless there is significant change in the way information and lobangs are shared here (thus far, mostly limited to sponsored threads), free sharing for the benefit of the Brotherhood will not be possible. Every Bro will keep their lobangs to themselves, and a closely knitted group may perhaps mutually share in private.
That's it.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **
Exactly! You see someone will just open a thread to ask for contact instead sharing. My personal feel about here is take more than give.
Old 31-10-2020, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny4sg View Post

an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore
Think this is a great title for a thread where walkers can share their MRs. There are still walkers and sharers, just the forum makes it a lot more difficult to share nowadays.
Old 31-10-2020, 08:56 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid80 View Post
Exactly! You see someone will just open a thread to ask for contact instead sharing. My personal feel about here is take more than give.
TS writes a FR. Less than 1 page.
10/10 pages are all asking for contact, PM you, up your points,

Up your ass hahahahah
Old 31-10-2020, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Based on my personal experience, having visted $50/$68/$78/$88 joints before, I would say still those $50/hr joint provides the better service. Most of the $68/78/88 joints teasing are worst than those $50 joint and most just give about 5min of teasing, whereas some $50 joint in fact give longer and more intense teasing.
Old 01-11-2020, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Based on my personal experience, having visted $50/$68/$78/$88 joints before, I would say still those $50/hr joint provides the better service. Most of the $68/78/88 joints teasing are worst than those $50 joint and most just give about 5min of teasing, whereas some $50 joint in fact give longer and more intense teasing.
And the bloody so call Bao Yang is only last 15mins (60mins).
Longer if you opt for 90, 120mins.
Old 01-11-2020, 04:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 9
tuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud of

Hi bros, I recently used michat search ppl nearby function and chanced upon a viet masseuse based in amk. Added her. Cindy with damn big tits. Looks tempting, wanted to try her. But not sure if worth or not. Any bros here tried her before? Not sure if it’s the same cindy mentioned by some bros on this thread.
Old 01-11-2020, 05:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 17
sony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of light

She together with candy
Old 01-11-2020, 05:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 9
tuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud oftuanehxmmlover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony716 View Post
She together with candy
Bro, you tried her before? Worth it? I see her photos liao my cock steam sia.
Old 01-11-2020, 06:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 4
Northyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuanehxmmlover View Post
Hi bros, I recently used michat search ppl nearby function and chanced upon a viet masseuse based in amk. Added her. Cindy with damn big tits. Looks tempting, wanted to try her. But not sure if worth or not. Any bros here tried her before? Not sure if it’s the same cindy mentioned by some bros on this thread.
Stay away unless you feeling rich. No offense to other bros
Old 01-11-2020, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 12
pighead833 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpighead833 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

They like to drink heineken beer beer. Picture mostly photos hop to look slim.
Old 01-11-2020, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

Bro,

I fully agree with you !

But some people will say that the more expensive joints have nice ambience, room with shower, prettier MLs, blah blah which Bros here do not deny (these are facts).

But if Bro's primary objective is to get release by a decent looking ML with sufficiently long tease at a reasonable price point, the rest of the add-ons are nice to have, but may not be a must.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Old 01-11-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha ... Indeed.
I am speaking from my personal experiences.

Many freeloaders/free riders and junior ones with low power have more patterns than badminton (a Singaporean way of saying things), with the ultimate aim of soliciting free contacts (tested/tried/QCed by me with my own hard earned cash).
Ended up my mailbox is always full and I need to waste precious time deleting PMs.

For the previous sharing of my experiences around Singapore (deemed to be advertising -- I think I can work for Singapore Domestic Tourism Board lol), I have been rather patient and kind to some freeloaders and junior Bros with low points, and bothered to give them a decent reply to say no.
But I am under no obligation to do so, because I had already stated my ground rules in earlier posts about who is qualified to PM me for contacts.

I do get to know some senior Bros here with whom we had further conversations and exchanges, and I appreciate their friendship.
These Bros know the quality of the contacts that I share around Singapore : be it pure hard massage, massage with GQ, Nuru, up to full service, because they tried and tasted the good stuff.
I just tell them the plain facts and let them go check out and see if the ML is their cup of tea. 99.99% tried and gave positive feedback (cannot please all).

To these Bros, very happy to know you and we can keep in touch via Telegram (if you let me know your Telegram nick).

I had a fruitful day yesterday (31st Oct) ...
* Afternoon : I had 1.5 hrs of very good oil massage + HJ (ML was pretty and sklllful but could not get me to release, thanks to my JG maintenance) for a good price.
* Night : Booked an appt with a voluptuous ML (someone I bonked for many times) and had yet another great massage+HDLY+pumping session. . She commented that my skills have gone up by another notch (thanks to my JG MLs again) and she liked my waxing ... Total damage is again reasonable and in the 1xx range.

No intention to share the above ML contacts with anyone, who do not already know them.
This is just to tell people that there are good MLs out there who provide quality service while not bursting the bank account.
We have to protect these playgrounds -- the remaining frontiers that keep us happy and fulfilled in a stressful Singapore.

Happy Sunday, people.

Quote:
TS writes a FR. Less than 1 page.
10/10 pages are all asking for contact, PM you, up your points,

Up your ass hahahahah
Old 01-11-2020, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 19
admiralty is one of the Best!admiralty is one of the Best!admiralty is one of the Best!admiralty is one of the Best!

Quote:
Try at your own risk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread