The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-06-2021, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
Been wanting to try OMM. But no luck. No reply from her. Want to try the special most bros mentioned. Dont know if old man like me can tahan the after cum
Prepare your asshole. She has alot of tools on hand to make you cum. Got whip, strap on, ropes, eye shade (blindfold) etc.
Old 24-06-2021, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 5
Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
I am sure there are very rich people around. Just head over to the local fl section and you see loads of them there.

2K is prob to book for the day?
2K for 1 time. Din believe at first until was shown the chat messages. Apparently tis carrot has been going round topping up at such prices. I was shown the record in their db. Indeed he up a few other ML listed sgl. U know girls talk,so more girls offering topup. More FL listing sgl.
Old 24-06-2021, 09:12 AM
Samster

Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
2k?!!!! must be very rich bro. why dun he just go to sugar book and become sugar daddy. All top quality there. haha
Maybe he like try prc. Im not him so idk. But there r ktv girls charging a few k/shot as far as i know. Maybe have include other terms bah
Old 24-06-2021, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
I am sure there are very rich people around. Just head over to the local fl section and you see loads of them there.

2K is prob to book for the day?
Actually, don't have to be very rich. This is how I see it.

The amount some carrot heads pay per visit is startling. Some will pay a ML say $200 or more per visit. But if that carrot head only needs to release once a week, then he is only spending no more than $1000 a month. I think most can handle that. That's why you see ridiculous prices being paid sometimes.

That guy paying $2k is probably a whole day rate. He can bring her out, enjoy, etc etc. If he only does it once a month, then a good percentage of guys can afford that too.

I think it's a matter of frequency. Less visits you need, then can spend more each time. The market is spoilt this way.
Old 24-06-2021, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1072 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

The amount some carrot heads pay per visit is startling. Some will pay a ML say $200 or more per visit. But if that carrot head only needs to release once a week, then he is only spending no more than $1000 a month. I think most can handle that. That's why you see ridiculous prices being paid sometimes.

That guy paying $2k is probably a whole day rate. He can bring her out, enjoy, etc etc. If he only does it once a month, then a good percentage of guys can afford that too.

I think it's a matter of frequency. Less visits you need, then can spend more each time. The market is spoilt this way.
Sinkapor has no shortage of Roberts willing to simp 9696 for WLs..

But who are we to judge how they spend their marnee.. They happy can liao..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 24-06-2021, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Cloud12345 is Cool - loads of Potential

Heard from a ml yesterday that wind is exceptionally big this 2 days. (Don’t know how true)

Take care and stay well.
Old 24-06-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Haha. Tis forum damn power sia. My post just came out then i receive msg from her. Some bro must have read n feedback😅😅😅
Old 24-06-2021, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rio2020 View Post
Haha. Tis forum damn power sia. My post just came out then i receive msg from her. Some bro must have read n feedback😅😅😅
Power, you never even say her name they also know
Old 24-06-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future
Quote:
No bro will feedback to his own ML that other guys willing to pay 2k, it only makes his own offer look pathetic lol. My guess is the rich bro saw your post and msg the ladies to ask who revealed his topup 😂

Of course ladies themselves are very responsive to a guy with 2k to spare
Old 24-06-2021, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
2K for 1 time. Din believe at first until was shown the chat messages. Apparently tis carrot has been going round topping up at such prices. I was shown the record in their db. Indeed he up a few other ML listed sgl. U know girls talk,so more girls offering topup. More FL listing sgl.
Quote:
Seriously, why are you so surprised??? Hahaha. You were so so so very specific and gave so many details. Obviously can identify you immediately mah.

Sorry hor for being blunt, but actually your own fault la.

Many bros, including myself, have been saying time and time again. Never put date and time of visit. And never never give such unique details that will give you away so easily. Haiyaa.

Also, we can call them white knights, but think about this... yes we may be a virtual community.... but realistically, it is the girls we visit, have conversation, touch, kiss, embrace, attain pleasure with. Who is going to be closer to whom?

Hahaha, just food for thought.
Old 24-06-2021, 12:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
impinc is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any bros can recommend good massagers from sglonely that will accept newcomer? Want to date some girls but so far all require record. Thanks in advance.
Old 24-06-2021, 12:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
Teppanyaki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTeppanyaki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Is her pussy made of 24k gold?
Old 24-06-2021, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!

dont underestimate the spending power of some bros out there. have heard and seen receipts for much more power stuff than 2k to fuck.

and keep in mind customers to them are definitely not equal. if you want to 'unlock', if you even need to ask how, chances are its not happening. and going about it wrong will just get you blacklisted as they focus on their high returns investments. play it smart, bros, or just go to where services are clearly transacted. much better value there, too.
Old 24-06-2021, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future

Some folks can afford to skip the bullshit by dropping 2k per pop which is enough to feed me for a good period of time, yet it is good value in their eyes if it doesnt hurt their wallet

Ok enough of that now here's some quick MR of recent visits,

Strawberry
Looks/body: enhanced SYT looks, still sweet. Nice B cups with avg body, can afford to be slimmer but she has a cute cushy butt for now. Suckable nips
Massage: just the typical pressing action
Sensual: FN, hardworking catbath with light kisses which accelerated till i was out of breath. Bbbj before a hj ending.

Dan Ni
Looks/body: my type of chio SYT looks, good complexion. Nice B cups with slim body, quite fair and smooth skin. Suckable nips
Massage: nth much to shout about
Sensual: FN. First soapy hj release in shower, given a short but decent capped bj after massage then a final hj while sneaking light kisses.

Ling Long
Looks/body: tall leggy SYT beauty, also fantastic hair. A+/B- tits, suckable nips
Massage: light enough to backstep, best of the 3
Sensual: SN but doesnt affect roaming. Audio was slightly exaggerated but kissing was passionate during the hj finale.

All 3 rtm worthy if location not a factor.

Once again YMMV, have already RTM all 3 so these are based on my experience as a returning customer. If you dont get a certain service just RTM to try again or move on. My sights on Lu Lu and Xiao Mo next

Last edited by Ember; 24-06-2021 at 03:53 PM.
Old 24-06-2021, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud12345 View Post
Heard from a ml yesterday that wind is exceptionally big this 2 days. (Don’t know how true)

Take care and stay well.
really? thinking to go for massage next few days actually.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1