The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2006, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
TommyBleu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam, Bintan, Balai Field reports

Any Bros going this thur ?
Old 05-04-2006, 05:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 22
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by swing123
so this time the gal got stayed back for overnight with you or straight away belah after pa pou?
Stay until sampai pagi 8am+WIB.
CB:
Old 05-04-2006, 05:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 22
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montbank
hahahah now who is the one bo jioz ? but hahah I know lah.. even if you jioz, I also go once in a blue moon nia.. lolz

Oie.. see how, maybe extend one more day lah.. you know the date See if you wanna join... heheheh
You all OTOT. I now reporting "live" in China, last minute activation again.
CB:
Old 05-04-2006, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 19
bochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Batam, Bintan, Balai Field reports

Cheonger don't mind a little space for me to write below.

On this coming holiday some of our friender are going to Tg Balai, if anyone wish to join us Pl kind contact Ronsee by PM. What Ronsee had told me that he will be taking the last ferry on 13 Apr 2006, so if anyone keen to go and 1 2 join us but only can come on 14 Apr, pl inform Ronsee also.

Trip Details
Meeting Date: 13 Apr 2006
Meeting Time: Last ferry at WTC to Tg Balai
Meeting Venue: World trade ctr MAc

Who going ( Nick )

1) Ronsee and his 4 friends
2) Bochuns and 2 friends
Old 05-04-2006, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 20
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Hey Bro Bochuns,

Thanks for the nice thread above.

Anyway, we are going to stay there from Thursday evening until Sunday.

Plenty of stuff we can do there...

1. Discos - Bravo or Santana
2. Ayr Tejun - Famous Waterfall in the mountains
3. Pantai - Beautiful Beach outside of town of Puakang..30 mins drive.

Of course lots of shopping in Indo Yani for cheap toiletries etc to bring back to use in SG.

So besides bonking, theres really lots of stuff we can do in Balai.

BTW..the FL scene in Balai is really good. So not really need to get girls from Villa or Rocco imho.

So Thursday night when we get there, the brothers will be fishing FLs in Bravo or Santana.

Cheers

Regards
Ronsee
Old 06-04-2006, 05:49 PM
Samster

Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Just an update on the coming trip.

I will be booking the Hotel rooms on the 7th April Friday to ensure we can the rooms we need as Friday is a holiday so i expect to see the hotels in Balai full

Any brothers who wants to go please PM me by latest Friday noon time...i will do a last check in on my PM box...after that i will not be able to accomodate anymore invites.

So far we have 7 brothers confirmed on the list.

Cheers
Old 06-04-2006, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 21
chiqinhan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychiqinhan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi i'll be goin to batam on gd friday. goin to stay in Vista hotel overnight.... this is my first time to batam. any bros here got any good recommendation for gals who can stay overnight near the hotel? n wats the damage...... thks a lot.... cos goin with my gf, hopes to get a gal to service mi together with my gf....
Old 07-04-2006, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
taka77 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by apui
btw, its silent mob..
so means "bo jio" ya...
Machiam only ........... not going already lar ........... wanna go JB makan anot? ........... long time nv meet up already .............
Old 07-04-2006, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 20
Tyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to behold

I'm going to Batam on the 27/04/06 for only 2 days 1nite. Any bros wan to come along? PM me thanx
Old 10-04-2006, 08:02 AM
elson

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

hi to all bros,

sry to post this query, but i cant find sufficient info after doing a search, and the info i found is not very updated. So here to ask it here instead. Can any bro recommend some nice hotels in batam which range from 50-70 SGD, and which are the joints which are gd for booking of girls?
thx to all bros in advance.
Old 10-04-2006, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
DickLip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tg Balai

Hi Guys,

I am a newbie in this forum, and anyway found its interesting for my impending lead to Tg Balai . I am planning to visit Tg Balai soon. Would appreciate if our bros could extend an informations for me to explore my ever visit to Tg Balai.

A) A nice hotel to stay (preferably comfortable and facing to seaview, room rate and wheather I could use my credit card)
B) Place to pick up friendly & model looking chinese working girls and what is the average damage that should I prepare.
C) What is average price for upper scale girl in Tg Balai where will I find them
D) A nice massage parlour for both sex and body pain reliefs.
E) Discos to pick up FLs and what is the best to be there
F) A nice opened concepts bars & pubs for cold beer in the evening with girl
G) A nice place for makan-makan ( preferably fresh seafoods)
H) Other activities that I should be safely try ( I am planning to stay 2 nights)
I) Reliable taxi driver that I should contact for my ride in Tg Balai

Thanking all of your in advance.

DL
Old 10-04-2006, 05:07 PM
Samster

Re: Tg Balai

Okie Bro,

The information you wanted can actually be found if you read up on the earlier posts on this thread.

Anyway to make things easier for ya, i have posted replies in red for your information. Hope it helps.

A) A nice hotel to stay (preferably comfortable and facing to seaview, room rate and wheather I could use my credit card)
Ans: Most Hotels in Balai you can use C/C. If you want sea view theres a few hotels just located at the jetty which you could try that are directly facing the sea. But they are not so new tho. Rates ranges from $20+ to about $40+ for the newer Maximillion Hotel

B) Place to pick up friendly & model looking chinese working girls and what is the average damage that should I prepare.
Ans: Well FL scene in Balai is pretty happening now. 2 discos in town you can try for Chinese girls. Santana and Bravo. Bravo is the currently most happening place now in town. Chinese girls look like models....well i guess you can try your luck than. Though i have seen some booking girls in Villa really looking gorgeous going at satu juta

C) What is average price for upper scale girl in Tg Balai where will I find them
Ans: upper scale? Hmm...depends on your taste bro. The girls in Villa and Rocco comes in many different prices. Some of them are really pretty but of course the price would be higher. Generally average booking prices started at ard 220K to as much as 400K depending on your bargaining skills and whether u r going with taxis etc.

Ans: Some of the bigger hotels have an inhouse Spa cum Jacuzzi (eg Paradise Hotel). Or else you can always get the hotel to get FL massuese to come to your room to give u a rubba rubba There are also a lot of massage parlours located conveniently in town too. Prices per hour from 40K to 60K.

Ans: Well as i mentioned earlier Santana and Bravo is the 2 place you can try...confirm to get you pumping.

Ans: Well i m not really into bars and pubs...so dont really know if theres any of such establishment in Balai...but most bigger hotels do have some nice cafe where u can sit down and TCSS with your girl and Bros.

Ans: Long Beach, Ah Pui restaurant located at Tanjung Balai Hotel are 2 good seafood place to go in Balai

H) Other activities that I should be safely try ( I am planning to stay 2 nights)
Ans: Ayr Tejun in the nearby hills and Pantai....translated - Waterfall and Beach. Nice place to go for some relaxation and swimming or just laze in the sun.

Ans: i have PM the contact to u liao.

Hope that helps. BTW enjoy your virgin trip to Balai whenever that mayb.

Cheers.
Old 10-04-2006, 05:08 PM
Samster

Okie Bro,

The information you wanted can actually be found if you read up on the earlier posts on this thread.

Anyway to make things easier for ya, i have posted replies in red for your information. Hope it helps.

Ans: Most Hotels in Balai you can use C/C. If you want sea view theres a few hotels just located at the jetty which you could try that are directly facing the sea. But they are not so new tho. Rates ranges from $20+ to about $40+ for the newer Maximillion Hotel

Ans: Well FL scene in Balai is pretty happening now. 2 discos in town you can try for Chinese girls. Santana and Bravo. Bravo is the currently most happening place now in town. Chinese girls look like models....well i guess you can try your luck than. Though i have seen some booking girls in Villa really looking gorgeous going at satu juta

Ans: upper scale? Hmm...depends on your taste bro. The girls in Villa and Rocco comes in many different prices. Some of them are really pretty but of course the price would be higher. Generally average booking prices started at ard 220K to as much as 400K depending on your bargaining skills and whether u r going with taxis etc.

Ans: Some of the bigger hotels have an inhouse Spa cum Jacuzzi (eg Paradise Hotel). Or else you can always get the hotel to get FL massuese to come to your room to give u a rubba rubba There are also a lot of massage parlours located conveniently in town too. Prices per hour from 40K to 60K.

Ans: Well as i mentioned earlier Santana and Bravo is the 2 place you can try...confirm to get you pumping.

Ans: Well i m not really into bars and pubs...so dont really know if theres any of such establishment in Balai...but most bigger hotels do have some nice cafe where u can sit down and TCSS with your girl and Bros.

Ans: Long Beach, Ah Pui restaurant located at Tanjung Balai Hotel are 2 good seafood place to go in Balai

Ans: Ayr Tejun in the nearby hills and Pantai....translated - Waterfall and Beach. Nice place to go for some relaxation and swimming or just laze in the sun.

Ans: i have PM the contact to u liao.

Hope that helps. BTW enjoy your virgin trip to Balai whenever that mayb.

Cheers.
Old 10-04-2006, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
DickLip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro Ron for your quick response on my request of informations about Tg Balai. Really appreciated that. OK, a few more questions.

I will starts my journey from Stulang Laut ( I guess it located somewhere Duty Free Zone). So, when I departed from SL by ferry, which are the first point i will meet?. straight way to Tg Balai?. or I need to travel more miles from jetty to reach Tg Balai?. How long the journey from SL to Tg Balai?. Still waiting for the taxi driver telephone number.

Thanks a millions
DL
Old 10-04-2006, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 19
deepie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeepie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeepie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeepie is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Mr. Dick & Ronsee

lol...apparently this Mr. Dick dun really know what he wants.Ronsee ur a great help with a complete detail.How are some of the other pointers:

1)Not all hotels can use C/C.The ones i saw was padimas,paradise & maximillian.

2)Abt the chinese FLs,not all are hookers and my advise is...try to avoid.Reason being is what if they are not and our friend here Mr.Dick tries his luck to get fresh..hahaha.Result is getting bashed by the local chinese hoodlums & can never step into Balai again.Just go for the local malay gals..they r hot and wild..if u know what i mean..heee

3)The restaurant u did not mention is Hokia..just behind Bravo disco..there is this new joint just next to hotel palapa..heard the prices and food quality is awesome..

Just my 2 cents worth

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1