The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-03-2020, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 5
stevenlim811 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystevenlim811 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Seduction: Nana
OKT: Responsive

Looks: She looks like a barbie doll, very very cute. Nana is a exception to the rules, better looking in real life. Even wearing braces, her smile is electric.

Body: Got a real woman's body which she used to great effect, she is out if you are looking for slim, she is curvy where she should be. If only she was slightly taller, she is a bombshell. As it is, it is a fantastic smooth hot bod.

Boobs: All natural, shape wise is perfect, smallish nipples which really stood out, no sag at all.

Pussy: Clean shaved, can paint and finger and she used her pussy to glide against my uncovered cock. Dangerous but common sense tells me not to insert. She is real tease working it like a lap dancer.

BBBJ: She goes DEEP! Balls not spared. My cock was like this banana waiting to be eaten.

CIM: Made it looks like a piece of cake lol. Showed me gleefully before spitting away.

AR: Not the best but still I felt my asshole getting cleansed.

FJ: A sex fiend. She was super horny from the tease and totally raped and raped and raped me and stole my CIM. Naughty bitch lol.

GFE: For her innocent looks, she is surprisingly good with TCSS. She is a gem without the commercial vibes.

RTF: No doubts about this. Nana has the makings of a ang pai in my opinion.
Old 09-03-2020, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

FR for Bella from RL (8 Mar)

This FR is base off my 5 visits with Bella.

Looks: 7/10.
Boobs: Small, A cup.
Body: slim
Tattoos: yes at her back.
Shaved: No.
French: Yes
BBBJ: 6.7/10
FJ: 7/10. Naturally wet and responsive. ok with most positions. Able to bonk long.
GFE: Overall not much commercial feel. Infact, she quite ting tong. Mood is always relaxing with her.
Old 09-03-2020, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 10
floriangray is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfloriangray is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Same girl got bad expereince review a couple days back from different bro...

Thanks for letting us know.. will avoid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orehcac View Post
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=763880

Silk stockings - Sophia

HONEST REVIEW, just highlighting personal experience.
Booked a session around 12am.
I know it’s late, but OKT said girl is available, so accept booking and head down.

Reach there, girl looks nothing like photos, (no make up and just woke up) don’t get me wrong I wasn’t expecting Super model or what. She came down to fetch me, can see she just woke up, eyes closed while walking. Ok Nevermind, go up and into room, she seemed so disinterested in everything, and just wanted to go through the motions, shower, faster get everything over and done with. Visible BLACK face. Very turn off. While doing FJ in missionary with legs up, she let out a very audible loud ‘TSK’ sound. Eh hello, my dick is not 12 inches Long how can you be pissed? For those who want to say maybe dry, she put lube already. So idk what’s her problem, maybe Pek cek that it’s a late booking (12am). But if late booking and you not happy then don’t accept la. I keep asking if she’s ok but she just shrugs it off and says ‘ok, ok, ok’ when she is really not 🤦🏻‍♂️
Talk about service wise, ok, she will service you, but totally not interested and just want to faster get it over with. Totally turn off how to continue my session.
Really not trying to bad mouth the girl but I’m just telling my honest personal experience.

This post might get zapped but whatever, it’s all still true.
Old 09-03-2020, 10:09 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 18
FarEasterner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFarEasterner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Aon from Mansion, visited last Friday.

Location is a hotel in the central part of town, although a bit small, but nice hotel and quite discrete as can take lift from basement carpark, no need to go through lobby.

Aon looks quite like her photo, albeit slightly darker and not as slim. Boobs are definitely not C as advertised, not for boobs lover, has a Bush down south, not shaved, and she has braces. Looks is gnd type.

Sevicewise, not really gfe type, but I wasn't looking for gfe that day, main reason I chose her was for her AJ, and she delivered. First shot surrendered in missionary with a pillow under her butt, while playing with her pussy. She was playing on her phone during the break, but obliged when I asked for a massage. Not pro standard, but was quite OK. Started second shot with spoon position, then rotate to lying doggy.

I would say good value for money, but probably won't rtf as they are too many choices.
Old 09-03-2020, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 5
Vduric is one of the Best!Vduric is one of the Best!Vduric is one of the Best!

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=764796

Since at G area text bro GE and booked orange

Looks 9/10 same as photo

Body 9/10 slim.. Fair.. Natural boobs

French 9/10 can really French well

Pussy 8.5/10 tight and wets easily when finger n lick

Bbbj 9/10 very good suction and took all my armies in her mouth

FJ 9/10 she is one horny lady that keeps fucking nonstop.. She loves sex and loves to be fucked hard..

Gfe 9/10 cuddle and non commercial feeling..
Old 09-03-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2368 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightyys View Post
Great Hana's Bonk from Silkstockings

Think the virus affect business very jiaklat
Bro silk say waiting for new ladies
Seems no one wants to come

Nevertheless here's the FR for Hana

Looks: 9/10 (Pretty Slim tall Babe)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Good suction and hardworking)
Shower: 9/10 (Shower together on the menu)
CatBath:8/10 (told her to attack my sensitive point and she did it a job well done)
FJ: 9/10 (great girl and all out to serve. SS ladies seldom fails on the service part)

Overall, its for SYT lovers young and good attitude. Bubbly character . and certain angles I feel that she resemble Yuki Hsu the Taiwanese singer !!
Slim and pretty, great service attitude
Her others are pretty much SOP.

Cheers and happy Bonking.
Thanks Bro Silk.

Wooo.. cutie pie.. aiming her next!

Up pts is free, do up me if you enjoyed my FR, will exchange pts with ya tks!
Old 09-03-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
jellyfam is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by chap88 View Post
Miso from LA
overall enjoyable, excellent service and GFE.

OKT - Fast reply, booking was an ease
Location - 9/10 central hotel, 2 min walk from MRT station
Looks - 8/10 Same as photos but with Thai Tan
Body - 8/10 A little shorter than I expected but right body proportions to pound her
Boobs - 8/10 I favour natural boobs with small nipples, hits the right spot for me. Sensitive nipples.
Frenching - 9/10 throughout the whole session, she told me she loves it.
BBBJ - 10/10 Good suction, right rhythm, woke my little brother up the right way.
Massage - 10/10 Worked at a massage place before - She did Thai massage in between shots, halfway through told her I like Chinese tuina and she switched and did that - her standard is the kind where she can release knots in your muscles.
FJ - 10/10 First shot did her in missionary, came in no time. Tight and juicy pussy, did not need KY. Second shot got her to ride me, and was pounding her for a good 5 min (I think the room 2 doors away could hear), super enjoyable. Finished in doggy with her laying flat down.
Tried her before, going to rtf her, one of the best AJ and high gfe gems around
Old 09-03-2020, 11:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
hairyya is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualityman View Post
Aung from Mansion Stable

Respond time : Fast

Girl was almost same as the one in the picture. I shall not describe it too much as it will take way too long

Face:8/10 almost same as the picture
Boobs:7/10 I’ll say A cup? Definitely not a B tho but suits her body and her ass definitely makes up for it
Bbbj: 9/10 her skills are pretty good when she goes down on your nuts WOW
Fj: 10/10 any position is fine for her. Her moaning is superb. Give doggie a try you’ll love it
GFE:10/10 very chatty makes you feel very comfortable around her and not awkward
Bonus: if you have good chemistry with her she is more than willing to give you a AR trust me its so good i asked for it during the second shot
Cant get enough of her, slim figure to my liking, frenches like no tomorrow, and her AR skill is really good!
Old 09-03-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2766 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Seduction kimmi 9/3/20 10am

Looks 6/10
Body 6/10
Ar 10/10 licks every area of my asshole
Bbbj 100/10 able to dt
Cim 100/10 she will finish the cim completely

Kimmi is not a looker but she can sure give a fucking good and Long blowjob. Her tongue is very active and non stop attack my cock while giving bbbj. She blew me for over an hour non stop. My cock was in her month the whole time from shower to bed and rest one min than round two again non stop blowing action. No sign of tiredness and fully out to pleasure me. I’ve tried natty Nadia Gwen purple Kiyomi cat and the list of bbbj queen goes on. Kimmi in terms of blowjob duration is the longest most hardworking. Natty is the best skull fuck. Bro loves a good Long bbbj with good cim must give kimmi a try. Nana is next haha
Old 09-03-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
jimmybu is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Pink from LOVEAFFAIR

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=765322

Looks: 9/10 syt slutty look, got the cfm face, fair skin, curvy figure, great ass for doggy
Boobs:10/10 c cup all natual
BBBJ: 9.5/10 out of this world, very hardworking, can blow for long time
FJ: 9/10 treats u like her sex toy, will grind in cowgirl for long periods, and will ask u to fuck her hard in doggy position
GFE: 8/10 Decent english, treats u like her bf, really sweet girl, will RTF soon
Old 09-03-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
jimbites is Cool - loads of Potential

2nd time with Kelly from Rolly Polly
I last visited her on Friday when she was fresh on our shore and relatively fresh with doing this kind of work.

This girl learn fast. She must have taken the feedback we gave to RP and the improvement can be seen/felt/experience

This time she did a good job bathing together and seems more comfortable with her body. Really soap you up now and uses her body to soap you.

In bed, her BBBJ have also went up a notch although it can be better with the suction but her gentle sucking can also induce a come in mouth. And she have now added long lick from balls to the tip of my little brother, had to resist coming in her mouth which seems to be her aim. Lol.

I said she is a hidden jem the last time and my stand still stands. She says she would return home on the 20th so what are you all waiting for?
Old 09-03-2020, 12:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
nitecrawler90 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Mansions YURI
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=765348

Looks: 9/10. shes got that mistress slutty look, 90% resemblance to photo, quite a looker, previously works in thai disco as a model.

Body: 9/10. slim figure, with the right curves, fair smooth skin. a body to die for

Boobs: 9/10. big c cupper, fits her frame very well, had a great time caressing them and licking it

Pussy: 9.5/10. shaved clean with no smell, nice sweet abalone, she cums a lot when u hit the right spots and it was a joy to see her quivering in ecstasy

Catbath: 8/10 will lick u thoroughly, attacking your nipples and groin areas, and also my neck, scared get love bite

French: 9/10 starts off gently but once action gets into hot mode, her whole tongue will be sticking into your mouth

BBBJ: 12/10. she will do whatever u want, licking, deepthroating, sucking, guys beware if your those type cannot tahan one, sure CIM as she has a very special method that creates a very strong suction with licking

FJ: 10/10 no words can describe, as previously mentioned in her frs, shes one sex demon that will squeeze every ounce of sperm out of u. Im dead tired having a sex war with her

GFE: 9/10 beware of kc, her gfe is very very high

Rtf: Yes
Old 09-03-2020, 12:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
deadmanalive is Cool - loads of Potential
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=765205

Just had poppy from Love Affair last night. Greeted me with a night gown. Immediately had a hard on. Once in room, she help me with taking off my shirt , then follow by hers, and led me to the bathroom to have a shower together, shower was SOP.
once on bed, she started by frenching me, was abit shock as she seem horny by the way she french. A long french and I went down south to touch her pussy, damm it was wet, she looks at me and smile, cap on and start riding me, her solid blossoms huge and nice, wet grinding and riding.

We tried many position and she is tight and wet. Not a time watcher. 2nd round started wet a solid BBBJ, till I can take it and cap on again missionary her all the way.

I can see she enjoy our time together. Over shot 90min session by about 10 min, OKT is steady and fine as it's late and I am the last customers of the day.

Will RTF very soon for her.
Old 09-03-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4012 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
Seduction kimmi 9/3/20 10am

My cock was in her month the whole time from shower to bed and rest one min than round two again non stop blowing action. No sign of tiredness and fully out to pleasure me. I’ve tried natty Nadia Gwen purple Kiyomi cat and the list of bbbj queen goes on. Kimmi in terms of blowjob duration is the longest most hardworking. Natty is the best skull fuck. Bro loves a good Long bbbj with good cim must give kimmi a try. Nana is next haha
Wah, over 1 hour bj What is skull fuck?

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 09-03-2020, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 7
Jeff567 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJeff567 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Wah, over 1 hour bj What is skull fuck?
Hold the head and F the mouth
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1