The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #886  
Old 24-11-2022, 11:58 AM
Newsasap Newsasap is online now
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2022
Posts: 467
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 502 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatsleepwork View Post
Just careful a bit bro, don't pour any feelings into it.
I haven't receive any request of cash or gifts from her, right now is only paying for massage and services.

The loyal followers are the one that hurts the most. Maybe they didn't come to sbf and some are members but not interested in reading this thread.

I cannot share this gem as she is in my top listing now, however I can only share to her loyal customers she is from district 7.

It's not too late to get off the water.

Last edited by Newsasap; 24-11-2022 at 03:27 PM.
  #887  
Old 24-11-2022, 12:35 PM
eatsleepwork eatsleepwork is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2022
Posts: 174
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
I haven't receive any request of cash or gifts from her, right now is only paying for massage and services.

The loyal followers are the one that hurts the most. Maybe they didn't come to sbf and some are members but not interested in reading this thread.

I cannot share this gem as she is in my top listing now, however I can only share to her loyal customers she is from district 7.

It's not to late to get off the water.
you do as you see fit, meanwhile enjoy your gem. This thread has to be pinned, it's very useful.
  #888  
Old 24-11-2022, 01:59 PM
nch08's Avatar
nch08 nch08 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 93
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 625 / Power: 17
nch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to all
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
I haven't receive any request of cash or gifts from her, right now is only paying for massage and services.

The loyal followers are the one that hurts the most. Maybe they didn't come to sbf and some are members but not interested in reading this thread.

I cannot share this gem as she is in my top listing now, however I can only share to her loyal customers she is from district 7.

It's not to late to get off the water.
Wow it will be a miracle if we’re talking about the same person. Hopefully not so heng haha
__________________
My Bonks
---------------------
Ai Ai - Sgsecret
Dolly - Sexb
Nena - mwcg
Angel - FBC
Angelina - MP
Mili & Mila - Chewy
Angel, Angela - Magic
Annie, Angelina, Sophie, Janet, Angel - HN
Vivian - LF
Venus - AF
Yuri - Juz4fun
Jojo - Poop
Cheryl Xue-er
  #889  
Old 24-11-2022, 02:37 PM
Machomad Machomad is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 73
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 3
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Yesterday afternoon I received a text from this ml she wrotes 好闷. I replied asking what I can do for you? She wrote back and ask me to accompany her for early dinner at her workplace nearby.
I came a little bit late but she has already prepared the dishes.i ask her she has a lot of bookings from regulars, she said she also don't know where they go.
I try to talk about other thing as not to spoil her mood. While we eating she said she already arranged my slots after the meal. I says ok. After makan she rush to pay at the counter. I wondering is she 放长线钓大鱼。
After my shower she came in and quickly lower my disposal underwear and I pull her over and french her. I ask her for fj and she says cannot, After that she knee down and finished me off with a quick blow within few minutes. Don't really enjoy as it was a little rush job.

At night I kept thinking if I am her new target? Am I in her KC game. Kept thinking the whole night with positive and negative thoughts running all over me.

This is our 5th meeting.
Same to me received the message 人呢,yesterday. for more than a week never visit her asked me 约会呢,at the end visited her for the 5th times, and chemistry very intense, she remind me to bring special thing for the next visit. Of course u get KC Liao, as long not spend too much then just play the game
  #890  
Old 24-11-2022, 03:01 PM
Jabba Jabba is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 379
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Know how much u can give.When the amount start to get biggee, u will need to think about it.My Ex ML not worth at all.Everytime sure got things happen.Every thing sure got to do with money.
  #891  
Old 24-11-2022, 03:06 PM
MaxTea MaxTea is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 1,414
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

keep thinking of my ML and dont know why love her so much?
  #892  
Old 24-11-2022, 03:39 PM
Newsasap Newsasap is online now
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2022
Posts: 467
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 502 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
Know how much u can give.When the amount start to get biggee, u will need to think about it.My Ex ML not worth at all.Everytime sure got things happen.Every thing sure got to do with money.
Sometime we must teach them lesson, show them big stash of cash but don't give it to them. Let them see money gao gao.
My ex felt very regret when I show her a stash before I leave her.
  #893  
Old 24-11-2022, 04:07 PM
Jabba Jabba is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 379
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

To show them big stack of cash also no use.They know u habe money and will come to u for the cash.In the end, u are the one to lose out
  #894  
Old 24-11-2022, 04:10 PM
Newsasap Newsasap is online now
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2022
Posts: 467
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 502 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of light
[QUOTE=Jabba;21848164]To show them big stack of cash also no use.They know u habe money and will come to u for the cash.In the end, u are the one to lose out[/QUOTE

I mean break-off with her.
  #895  
Old 24-11-2022, 04:14 PM
Jabba Jabba is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 379
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

This type of ML better stay away from them.
  #896  
Old 24-11-2022, 04:46 PM
Xgenre's Avatar
Xgenre Xgenre is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,090
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1093 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3969 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Why do we find massage girls?

I feel the guys aiming at massage girls are trying to fill an emotional void in their hearts. The MLs respond by showing you care and concern. (Oh you poor thing. You aren't alone in this world, you still have me.)The actual form of the care and concern may come in the form of random messages asking how you are, preparing food for you or even spending private time with you. So if you can see the situation in the way I explained, it will be easier to extract yourself when you kenna KC. That's why some ugly MLs can still find many suitors. It's not that these guys are blind. The whole world can see the ugly ML is past her prime. She is just skilful enough to exploit their emotional need.

If you are looking for a girl to fill your emotional need because you are lonely, don't have to find a ML right? So many PRC/Malaysian/Pinoy ladies working in other industries. They need financial support too. Plus there are fewer guys fighting with you for their attention.

Some guys visit MLs to fill a sexual need. These guys are generally safe from being KC because we try to experience as many girls as we can. We tend to be more value conscious. If a ML try to sell golden pussy, we just move on to the next girl. Nothing to be emotional about. 300 MLs leave SG every year. 300 new ladies come in to replace those that leave. Fall in love with a massage girl ah? The day I have no money is the day I have no honey.

If you still insist of dating a ML who shakes 5 cocks per day, at least bother to find out how she earns money. She may have a monthly sales target of $6000 - $8000. Go find out how much she earns from this $6000-$8000 monthly target. Her main aim of leaving her country, family and friends is to make as much money as she can. To you, she may be the only girl you are aiming for but she is the target of many lao tiko that she services. She has to be friendly and flirty with whoever is willing to spend money on her.

I think many guys just chase after a ML to see if they can succeed. Even if they succeed, few guys can accept the nature of her job. If your financial support isn't long lasting, you will be replaced anyway. Over the past 20 years, I have only seen 1 Singaporean guy who can accept the nature of his wife's job. When his wife is in the room providing BJ and HJ to guys, he can sit outside to play with his phone. Joker doesn't work and only rely on her income.
__________________
I don't exchange points. So no point adding me hoping I will up you back. No need to pm me about points too.
  #897  
Old 24-11-2022, 05:15 PM
evoralliart evoralliart is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 874
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Why do we find massage girls?

I feel the guys aiming at massage girls are trying to fill an emotional void in their hearts. The MLs respond by showing you care and concern. (Oh you poor thing. You aren't alone in this world, you still have me.)The actual form of the care and concern may come in the form of random messages asking how you are, preparing food for you or even spending private time with you. So if you can see the situation in the way I explained, it will be easier to extract yourself when you kenna KC. That's why some ugly MLs can still find many suitors. It's not that these guys are blind. The whole world can see the ugly ML is past her prime. She is just skilful enough to exploit their emotional need.

If you are looking for a girl to fill your emotional need because you are lonely, don't have to find a ML right? So many PRC/Malaysian/Pinoy ladies working in other industries. They need financial support too. Plus there are fewer guys fighting with you for their attention.

Some guys visit MLs to fill a sexual need. These guys are generally safe from being KC because we try to experience as many girls as we can. We tend to be more value conscious. If a ML try to sell golden pussy, we just move on to the next girl. Nothing to be emotional about. 300 MLs leave SG every year. 300 new ladies come in to replace those that leave. Fall in love with a massage girl ah? The day I have no money is the day I have no honey.

If you still insist of dating a ML who shakes 5 cocks per day, at least bother to find out how she earns money. She may have a monthly sales target of $6000 - $8000. Go find out how much she earns from this $6000-$8000 monthly target. Her main aim of leaving her country, family and friends is to make as much money as she can. To you, she may be the only girl you are aiming for but she is the target of many lao tiko that she services. She has to be friendly and flirty with whoever is willing to spend money on her.

I think many guys just chase after a ML to see if they can succeed. Even if they succeed, few guys can accept the nature of her job. If your financial support isn't long lasting, you will be replaced anyway. Over the past 20 years, I have only seen 1 Singaporean guy who can accept the nature of his wife's job. When his wife is in the room providing BJ and HJ to guys, he can sit outside to play with his phone. Joker doesn't work and only rely on her income.
Wondering there is this group. The married guys who bao (包) an ML despite being married with a wife. Maybe for unlimited fucks and exclusive whenever needs it and the wife can’t satisfy
__________________
Spending time with ex MLs no longer in this trade is another type of feeling. But then they might still be selectively seeing some ex customers. So where is the feeling?
  #898  
Old 24-11-2022, 06:30 PM
cooolman's Avatar
cooolman cooolman is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: North Korea
Posts: 390
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3573 / Power: 13
cooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Wrong post
  #899  
Old 24-11-2022, 09:10 PM
xsistence xsistence is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
xsistence is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

bro share contact let me kc
  #900  
Old 24-11-2022, 09:37 PM
Newsasap Newsasap is online now
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2022
Posts: 467
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 502 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsistence View Post
bro share contact let me kc
Sorry bro, in the KC game, sometime we win, most of the time we lose.

this round I am in the upper hand becos she buy me dinner,also she kneel before me. I would like to continue the race, I am firm this time, no sharing. Sorry bro.
If I share later I kena backfire by some Chee hong. Better not.

Enjoy flirting Christmas season.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


t Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fall in love with a lady in massage center paotaokia Matters of the Heart. 25 31-10-2014 02:15 PM
Who's Love Thai's Girl?, Who's Love Philippin's Girl?, I Love Them...Thailand Adult V sieunhan1989 The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] 1229 23-01-2012 11:37 AM
Fall in Love with KTV Vietnam Girl in SG samcheong Matters of the Heart. 30 21-04-2011 06:33 PM
fall in love with geylang thai girl Raphael- Adult Discussions about SEX 61 20-06-2006 09:37 AM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 01:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2023 ph