The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2011, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 15
capcrunch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Why ladyboys?

[QUOTE=cqueen;5680898]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
I have not walk the darkside, allways remind myself i have morals, including paid SEX.

Are you implying that it is immoral to have sex with a Ladyboy?? Shall I just simply put it this way: Each of us have our own preferences and unique taste towards sex. Of course, its your perrogative to express your point of view. But I am sure you can be more tactful and mindful by not making uncalled for branding like "darkside".Btw, what moral values are you talking about if you are engaged in paid sex??

Maybe LBs foot the bill?

What bill are you talking about? Are you saying that LBs should pay you to fuck them?? If yes, the LBs have total discretion to decide if they want to fuck u instead. The reason is simple. You are a male prositute or gigolo if you take money for sex. Hence, your "boss" or client, for this instance the LBs, will have total control over this matter.

Dear friends, although many of the posters here I consider to be friends, I have to defend jacky43. I think he meant fit the bill instead of foot the bill. Heheh. I don't think his intentions are bad, just his english...
Old 16-02-2011, 03:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
mikelee is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=capcrunch;5681564]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post

Dear friends, although many of the posters here I consider to be friends, I have to defend jacky43. I think he meant fit the bill instead of foot the bill. Heheh. I don't think his intentions are bad, just his english...
haha yes agreed.. he meant nothing with the meaning of "LBs should pay him for sex".. he just meant that they fit his description..

funny stuff..

chill guys!

no need for flaming each other.
Old 22-02-2011, 02:07 PM

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 0
Unsure deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnsure deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
I have not walk the darkside, allways remind myself i have morals, including paid SEX. Now i am not too sure, could be say a guy after taking few WLs. He got higher expectation, i mean he will want more pretty, sexy, tight pussy etc.

Problem is this gen of medical ops, seems like is not easy to tell a male which is transformed. I tell u is not easy, so hunt carefully.

Maybe LBs foot the bill? I mean we all know, Li Chin of Diamond Night Club is much prettier then many TW chicks. But i and many straight brothers will never touch her.

Good night everybody!
Hi buddy,

I'll have to disagree on the moral part. Putting moral into the picture, paid sex is already immoral to begin with. We're not saints, just explorers.

For me, my principle (I refrain from the world "moral") in this immortality:
  • I do not get girls drunk or drug them in order to bed them. I only sleep with girls who give me their full consent.
  • I do not sleep with another person's gf or wife behind their back, the only circumstances I will do so is that the person has a cuckold fetish and himself + his gf/wife have full consent of it.
  • I do not date and pretend in a relationship with regular girls just to get free sex. If I'm up for fun, I'll put it straight forward and I want the girl to know the same.
  • I do not screw minors.
Old 22-02-2011, 10:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=gtothes;5652425]Haha new here, just wanna know why bros over here like to fuck trannies.
---
Answer very simple : They like to fuck backside!
Since only trannies allow them to fuck backside, so they go fuck trannies!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1