The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
astimegoesby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Besides King Tai Watpo, also went Donut. Experience was as what others had described. Seems that really a lot of Singaporeans go there. They know how to handle when they see Singaporean but you must state that you're Singaporean firsthand. They say they accept credit cards but you must show passport.

Last edited by astimegoesby; 06-04-2023 at 09:41 AM.
Old 06-04-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
chiongster88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What?? is it show passport then can go in?

Do they take down your passport details??

Is it Korean law, these places must register.. Like SG spas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astimegoesby View Post
Besides King Tai Watpo, also went Donut. Experience was as what others had described. Seems that really a lot of Singaporeans go there. They know how to handle when they see Singaporean but you must state that you're Singaporean firsthand. They say they accept credit cards but you must show passport.
Old 06-04-2023, 09:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chikanekomura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lesbian here. I’m planning to go to Korea some time this year. The anmas sound very cool and I’m quite tempted to try them out…but does anyone know if any of them serves women like me?
Old 07-04-2023, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
astimegoesby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiongster88 View Post
What?? is it show passport then can go in?

Do they take down your passport details??

Is it Korean law, these places must register.. Like SG spas.
Don't know. I paid cash. Just asked out of curiosity in case next time want to come again.

The Thai massage I paid by card but didn't need to show passport.
Old 07-04-2023, 01:45 AM
Samster

undermist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey im curious, does anyone know when YLD RLD open? and kissbang open? Might be going tmr. First time!
Old 08-04-2023, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 14
sa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by astimegoesby View Post
Just curious, do they reject other nationalities or something? Or charge sinkies more?
Old 09-04-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Amanster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys. Am interested in the korean scene. Is tiffany like a club/ktv?
Old 10-04-2023, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Eudora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was wondering if Tiffany is worth a try. Is the 4f/5f/6f different as described on the website?

Also anyone try both donuts and tiffany to comment on the differences between the 2?
Old 11-04-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 2
FromToronto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FYI

I used telegram to contact 5-6 OPI agents who advertise on the web for incall, I used perfect English then translated that into Korean, took a clear screenshot and send that to them, detailing exactly what I want and asking them for recommendations, for tonight.

out of all 5, all of them responded within 1 min to my opening line "hi" so they are all online and ready, but after confirming I am non-Korean, 1 blocked me, 1 deleted the chat, 1 did not respond, 2 are kind enough to tell me Koreans only.

I do not know how anyone was able to secure a booking with an OPI agency using English but in my case 100% of them shut me down.

For those who recommended OPI, do you speak Korean to the agent? My Korean is 0 and will probably remain that way forever.

so frustrated
Old 12-04-2023, 01:35 AM
Samster

I have tried both Tiffany and Donuts back to back around the same time (9pm to 12 pm)

I am very glad for the whole experience (aka showering with a bunch of naked dude, using their tiny small towels to dry off, waiting, fucking in the hallway, fucking in the room with doors open etc) but do not bring your expectation too high in terms of the quality of the girls.

Both clubs have no issues taking non-Korean Asian looking dudes as long as you are presentable and polite, no passport issues to report either, only thing you need to bring is cold hard cash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eudora View Post
Was wondering if Tiffany is worth a try. Is the 4f/5f/6f different as described on the website?

Also anyone try both donuts and tiffany to comment on the differences between the 2?
Old 12-04-2023, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Eudora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromToronto View Post
I have tried both Tiffany and Donuts back to back around the same time (9pm to 12 pm)

I am very glad for the whole experience (aka showering with a bunch of naked dude, using their tiny small towels to dry off, waiting, fucking in the hallway, fucking in the room with doors open etc) but do not bring your expectation too high in terms of the quality of the girls.

Both clubs have no issues taking non-Korean Asian looking dudes as long as you are presentable and polite, no passport issues to report either, only thing you need to bring is cold hard cash.
Thanks for the heads up on the expectation. Their photos on the website looks so nice so its natural to have expectations.. but i also learn how far off reality can be.

Was also wondering if the experience is worth it in the end. Will see if i have time after work..
Old 12-04-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster

i think the club style is definitely worth it to try, b/c that is something you cannot find anywhere else in Asia, usually after 8pm there will be club style service.

when i was doing my girl another girl was kind of kissing and fingering my asshole with lube and provided obviously fake moaning, it was kind of hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eudora View Post
Thanks for the heads up on the expectation. Their photos on the website looks so nice so its natural to have expectations.. but i also learn how far off reality can be.

Was also wondering if the experience is worth it in the end. Will see if i have time after work..
Old 12-04-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Moira55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Donut last night. Had the best time ever. Procedure is as mention by all bro here. Will return again when i in seoul
Old 13-04-2023, 07:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Anyboy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello!
Anything in Incheon/Unseo area for foreigners? I found the only "true/real" Russian/polish Gina in Incheon

Thank you! I will be grateful for any recommendations
Old 14-04-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1676 / Power: 6
BlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant futureBlackRaptor has a brilliant future

In either donut or tiffany, is it a must to get serviced in public (elevator and club) ? Cannot just go straight to room ah?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1