The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-03-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Charliehero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Sweetmomo Bum

looks: 10/10 about 90% resemblance to the picture. very cute and beautiful girl, the most beautiful gal I ever bonked (to each his own)

Boobs: 8/10 I think is natural C cup & it feels soft & meaty.

Body: 8/10 petty type de figure, not skinny also not fat, its a good figure with a beautiful ass.

Frenching: Yes. Aggressive Frenching

Shower: clean here and there especially on my kuku bird

BBBJ: Lick my shaft & balls thoroughly, really enjoy

Painting: she got wet when I paint and finger her there.

FJ: 9/10, especially WoT, riding horse like no tomorrow, I shoot off after 10 mins of riding

GFE: 9/10 Very friendly lady & nice to talk to, her english also not that bad.

RTF: Definitely!!! For sure!!!
Old 13-03-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 10
GoldenWood is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenWood is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenWood is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenWood is a glorious beacon of lightGoldenWood is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Fahsai Galaxy

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=764623

Okt: Fast and responsive, no delay

Looks: Milf look, standing at 165+ discount 20%
Boobs: Enhanced C, Soft and sensitive

Started off with simple greeting and shower alone. Dry myself and sat on bed. Up to this point, she had been on her phone throughout.

French: No
BBBJ: no DT only licking on the tip for about 1-2mins and caps on.
FJ: Did cowgirl and missionary for 1st shot. After 1st shot all the pattern out, say tired and play phone. when comes the 2nd shot give some HJ and start to caps on and signal me to do the work.

Overall: Service is bare minimum, won't recommend. No Service, no looks... RTF: No
Old 13-03-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
MrWonderful12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kitty from Temptation stable

Looks: 9/10 She wont look out of place at all. Quite the head turner with long jet black tresses. Her deep dimples are simply alluring.

Body: 9/10 Model height, model slim. Blemish free skin albeit the thai tan. All in order condition.

Boobs: 10/10 Enhanced to dunno what size but they are BIG! Sucked squeezed licked she didnt mind the least bit.

Pussy: 9/10 Tight with some minor minor growth after her wax job. Ask for 69 for better control lol.

Frenching: 8/10 Got better as we got to know each other better after a good first round of sweat drenching sex. She is a good kisser no doubt and if she had overcome her shyness earlier she will be a great one.

BBBJ: 10/10 Without any warning, she squatted down in the toilet and gave me a awesome BBBJ. I was hanging onto the towel handle bar as my knees went weak.

CIM: 10/10 After that BBBJ in toilet, she carried on where she left off, as mentioned we went into 69, I was busy licking her clitoris and enjoying her soft moans and accidentally released my seeds in her. She sucked till my balls were emptied, definitely one of the better BBBJ I got.

FJ: 10/10 She went wild in cowgirl, rocking jerking my cock like a dildo. I lasted quite long for my last shot and watched her pretty face alternate from grimaces to ecstasy. When it was time to release my seeds, i ripped off the condom and shot onto her gigantic boobs. Song leh!

GFE: 8/10 Shy which was surprising given the way she behaved in sexual intercourse but she was willing to cuddle and kiss.

RTF: Yes!
Old 13-03-2020, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 15
cuntester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2nd blood Jenny from Seduction 68

First of all, the photos does not do the girl justice.
The photos probably made her look 5-10yrs older than the actual person.

Looks: absolutely SYT, very much better looking than the photos portrayed.
Fair like Chinese, like a local university student, hardly any blemishes on face or body. Slim and meat at the right places.
Bbbj: wet and slurpy
Pussy: clean shaven and low mileage
Fj: rides like a gf and can see she is savouring the ride.
GFE: doesn't speak any English as far as I can tell, but I can click with her on chemistry although we hardly conversed.

Definitely going to rtf as she is very much my type of vege.
Old 13-03-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
charlestan666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
T003 okay one leh. To brain not OK people, simi also not OK
There are people who expects Gold in return by paying peanuts. Road block for one hour. Something is wrong here.
Old 13-03-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3388 / Power: 12
kumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenWood View Post
FR for Fahsai Galaxy

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=764623

Okt: Fast and responsive, no delay

Looks: Milf look, standing at 165+ discount 20%
Boobs: Enhanced C, Soft and sensitive

Started off with simple greeting and shower alone. Dry myself and sat on bed. Up to this point, she had been on her phone throughout.

French: No
BBBJ: no DT only licking on the tip for about 1-2mins and caps on.
FJ: Did cowgirl and missionary for 1st shot. After 1st shot all the pattern out, say tired and play phone. when comes the 2nd shot give some HJ and start to caps on and signal me to do the work.

Overall: Service is bare minimum, won't recommend. No Service, no looks... RTF: No
Up you for your honest feedback
Old 13-03-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
darrenng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Bow from YOLO

As mentioned other bro, she is indeed slut face. From the moment entered the room, she embraced me and started to unbotton me. Led me to bathroom and proceeded to wash me from head to toes. Yes, toes included. Very service oriented.
Next to bed. Licked me from ears to neck to body and then on to work on my rod. Gives me great pleasure see her slutty face having a mouthful with my big rod in her little mouth.
Then to the deed. Very small and tight pussy. Though she's wet, but really to use KY if not my XL rod cannot go in. As I pierced her, she let out a little scream. Part pain, part ecstasy, I pumped and pumped her hard. When about to come, I withdraw and sprayed my load all over cue cute little face. Then smeared it all over her face and gave her a good facial. Damm satisfying. Following that gave me good massage.

Generally very service from Bow. Would have been perfect if can upside her boob size
Old 13-03-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
nichola8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nana (Seduction)

Looks: 7/10 Normal looking, not here for SYT looks but came for AR/CIM service only.
Body: 7/10. Not the slim type but also not that fat. Above average kind.
Boob: 8/10. Natural soft tits, great to play with as compare to those hard enhanced.
AR: 11/10. Need no introduction. Same as previous FRs.

After shower, lay on bed. I lift up both legs, Nana got the signal and dive straight in. Peel open my butt cheeks wide. Her raw tongue immediately go for the opening liao. No cheating like some others, light lick on the outside area only.

Nana will use her saliva well and screw her tongue in. before I know it, I can feel her mouth and nose rubbing against the anus, the entire tongue is buried deep inside. God, she is not afraid of any taste inside at all.

Nana pay attention to the outside area and my balls are well massage too.

She really can use alot of her saliva as lubricant and give my entire lower anal canal a really good cleaning.

She make sure her wet tongue reach those inner muscle arteries and spinal nerves inside the anus. The feeling is just like passing bowel.

Nana move on to tongue-fuck my ass for a long time. Full force. No mercy at all. At this time my inside is sore and very wet, I can hardly feel any thing at this stage. I wave white flag and signal her to stop.

Bbbj: 8.5/10. Nice and good BBBJ but not DT type. Not scare of my precum taste. My precum is dripping and she just took the entire rod into her mouth mixing it with her saliva.

CIM : 9/10 Finish CIM X 1 Only. Too tired. Discharged 1 solid round inside her lovely mouth and on to her clearly over-worked tongue.

RTF: For AR and CIM 5 STARS service. of coz RTF. No wives or GFs will ever do this kind of service for you.
Old 13-03-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
arsenal4life is Cool - loads of Potential

Short FR for Punch from Mansion

This lady probably drinks from the fountain of youth because someone her age should not have this kind of face and body. Slim and all natural body. Boobs perfect for her frame . Her service is absolutely top notch A1. I went in to the room telling her i might not be able to shoot 2 times as i was feeling tired and just wanted to relax.
Next thing i knew she started blowing me AGGRESSIVELY and caps on and rode me l came.
Gave me one of the better FL thai massage during intermission
Constantly asking if i am ok. All smiles every moment.
Told her i dont think i can shoot another time. She said ok and did the same thing. Blow me and caps on and pulled me in to missionary her and I came again.
Could barely drive after i was done. She is a absolute gem and i highly recommend any bro who want to relax and have a good time to visit her.
Old 13-03-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 7
expatChinese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros can recommend bbbj with cim? Just feel like being treated like a king and enjoy. Heh
Old 13-03-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Radshag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kumantong369 View Post
Up you for your honest feedback
Booked her on 11 Mar, Wed. Same disappointing experience, hurried me for the second round after the first.
Old 13-03-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
freddieb is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholaslee19 View Post
Tried Koy from RP today

OKT: replies fast and is very patient even though I Initially turned him down for another offer and returned - 10/10

Hotel: simple but neat, with comfortable bed and decent toilet - 7/10

Looks: looks 23ish, the sweet and shy type - 8/10

Figure: a slim figure with some tattoos and flawless skin - 8/10

GFE: While she does not speak english, she makes sure to make use of Google translate the whole time so that you both understand each other and makes you feel at ease - 8/10

BBBJ: was amazing, with plenty of tongue action and DT. Unlike these half-hearted effort, she really works hard to give you a pleasant experience. She continued for almost 20 mins before I couldn’t take it and moved on to FJ - 10/10

FJ: Shy and intimate, as though I am with my GF for the first time - 9/10

RTF: I would, however she is returning soon and my wallet can’t tank so soon. Recommend to try before she does return - 8/10
Had a great rtf session with her, shes really a gem, heard shes left with 1 week here only so need grab her fast
Old 13-03-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
MongkutV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Meow Temptations

Booked her this afternoon.

Looks same as her photos. Bubbly and young, asked to see her passport and walaaaa really 20yo.

Body is a bit bak bak but i supposed it comes along with young gals. Big natural melons to play with. Ohhhh she loved them getting sucked hard.

Pussy is shaved and flowing with her juices.

BBBJ is on the green side but she is really hard working. Some slurpy sounds like licking ice cream lol.

FJ is very good she is very tight and green and just about let me fuck her in any positions I wanted. Its been ages since I did this with a 20yo.

Attitude wise Meow is a obedient lady, no rush no time watching.

All in all, a good budget price bonk.
Old 13-03-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichola8 View Post
Nana (Seduction)

AR: 11/10. Need no introduction. Same as previous FRs.

CIM : 9/10 Finish CIM X 1 Only. Too tired. Discharged 1 solid round inside her lovely mouth and on to her clearly over-worked tongue.

RTF: For AR and CIM 5 STARS service. of coz RTF. No wives or GFs will ever do this kind of service for you.
I put her in my next CIM list.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 13-03-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 9
jaffry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjaffry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR: Kitty
House: Temptation 68

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php...702&highlight=

1st 5mins impression
Makeup: Yes. Light Make-Up.

Doll up: Kitty opened the door in her Cosplay School Girl uniform set. Lol. Think this is the SOP uniform for her.

Overall Feel: Kitty has sharp face features which does makes her have this “Ang-Mo” look. Jude and she also “Oozes” shyness. That’s how it felt. Friendly lady who gives off Megawatts smile but shy. Lol. Like meeting a Crush.

1. Look: A
True to Featured Pictures: Yes (90%)
Height (estimate): 1.70m ++
Boob: Enhanced (C/D)
Pussy: Clean
Tattoo: Back Shoulder + Front Tummy Area (can see in pictures) + Neck

2. French: A (When High, French Monster emerges)

Painting: Allowed
Fingering: Allowed

3. BBBJ: A

4. FJ (Overall experience): A

5. AJ: n.a
Shower together: Yes
Massage: Yes (Whole Body)
“Meow” bath: n.a
AR: n.a

6. GFE: B (Lower due to language barrier)

7. English Comms Level: C (Mr Google needed)

Damage: $150

Score Spectrum: Scored between A to C
Overall Verdict (Ave): B

•Legend•
A (Highest) to D

—————————————————————————

Looks + Body Details
Kitty pictures (those in the Cosplay School Uniform) resembles her best; personal view.

Kitty face has some slight blemishes could be the over-work here in Spore thus the outbreak? My speculation.

Don’t see any excess flab on Kitty. She’s proportionate for her height.

Service / Personality Details
Kitty is a service oriented lady. Could be that she’s in the Retail Line back home in Bangkok.

Her megawatt smile and her “little girl” gestures easily breaks ice and emits warmth.

Thai speaking Bros would find her a Gem, as she does enjoys chit-chatting.

Note:

To Locate Unit to check the mail-box which is at Level 1 of apartment. I didn’t check and went up the wrong stairway.

Toilet is shared.

Clean towels. Clean room. Space ample.

—————————————————————————

Personal Rating / Recommendation:

Michelin 1*

+ Points:
- Quite a Jude Babe (to my liking)
- Sharp Face Features (Reminds me of a past FL: Tew. Also sharp face feature. Chio)
- Kitty is accommodative to “Play” Lol. Had an enjoyable time with her.
- FJ was especially good as managed to get Kitty to a High. As all experienced Bros know, a FL on Heat is the Best “Meat”. Lol.

Totally “Sextisfied”

Worth the Trip down to meet Kitty.

Understand she has extended. Do check with OKT

Last Note: OKT very responsive and gives good instructions. 👍🏼
Three stars mean exceptional “experience” that is worth a special journey!

Bib Gourmand awarded means “exceptional good experience at moderate prices”
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1