The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2020, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future
CSI this guy please

Guys, need some of ur help here. Pls help me to csi this guy. I’m quite dubious about him. He’s my bestie’s bf. Just got to know him via tinder/coffee meets bagel. I dont want my bestie to get hurt and of course, me too. So pls help me.

Any info can dm also. Thank u very much

Last edited by lustandfast; 23-02-2020 at 05:34 PM.
Old 23-02-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Re: CSI this guy please

Wat did he do sia?
Old 23-02-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

My bestie told me she jus got into this new rs. Maybe 2mths plus. But they seldom contact. So i want to know if anyone here can csi if this guy is genuinely single and his background.

Normally new rs will have honeymoon period but my bestie say she dont have. So im quite suspicious. I just dont want my bestie to get cheated. They also seldom text and im really afraid the guy has another woman out there.
Old 23-02-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Ur a guy n ur bestie is a girl rite? So he fucked her already n u haven't correct?

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 23-02-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

I did f her but now shes in this new rs, just need to know more info abt the guy. I admit i do have feelings for her and sure will kena whack by comments but i hope my bestie is in gd hands. Im a guy. Yes.
Old 23-02-2020, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Probably Bestie is male... Could be gay relationship.
Old 23-02-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 10
Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!

There is something call private investigators.

Pay and you get your answer.

No money no talk. There is no free lunch in the world.
Old 23-02-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Kaypoh bump up
Old 23-02-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster

Im a sucker. Whether gay or not, really hope to have results. I have shared in hwz too. I actually was confessed by my bestie she loved me. So now im desperate
Old 23-02-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 10
Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!

More like you are intending to keep her as fb.

When people have bf, just give the blessing to them.

你给不了她幸福,干嘛要给她痛苦。
Old 23-02-2020, 04:24 PM
Samster

We are still in contact and i want to give her my blessings but still, i need to know if this guy is genuine. I dont intend to keep her as fb as it is impossible.
Old 23-02-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Since she said she likes u. Dun why u nv take her as gf. Since it’s not too late now. If u start with her. Dun need csi
Old 23-02-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 578 / Power: 60
raymondle80 is a name known to allraymondle80 is a name known to allraymondle80 is a name known to allraymondle80 is a name known to allraymondle80 is a name known to allraymondle80 is a name known to all

TS,

Don't be a loser and be a CSI. Just tell the girl that you think her boyfriend is cheating and that you like her.. Then let her decide.. It's her life..

You action now smacks of desperation and she will think you are just trying to break them up..
Old 23-02-2020, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 5
Gordonsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From my view, you does not want anyone to have her. So you can maintain the fwb with her and don't need commitment. If you really care and like her. Just tell her. Commit to her. Or you ownself have a lot of gfs too
Old 23-02-2020, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Ts could be married and couldn’t give the girl status. But worried when the girl gets into bad partner.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1