The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2010, 08:27 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
bus72 bus72 bus72
Jus wondering to all bros, when u post ur story/pics, does ur gf/wife/partner know

as above... Jus wondering to all bros, when u post ur sexual story/pics, does ur gf/wife/partner know that u post here although names have being censored... if you this sucks please zap me thanks
Old 26-01-2010, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jus wondering to all bros, when u post ur story/pics, does ur gf/wife/partner kno

Wa mm zai li gong simi lan...lee eh angmo sibei chimology leh ...
Old 26-01-2010, 10:00 PM
Samster (M)

bus72 bus72 bus72
Re: Jus wondering to all bros, when u post ur story/pics, does ur gf/wife/partner kno

wah piang yes i sucks... ok la...

When most of u brothers post ur sexual story something with pic.. does ur gf/wife/fb in ur story knows that u post that story hehe
Old 26-01-2010, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 15
Northwind is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNorthwind is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Why should we tell them in the first place ? Is like saboing our ownselves.
Old 27-01-2010, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bus72 View Post

When most of u brothers post ur sexual story something with pic.. does ur gf/wife/fb in ur story knows that u post that story hehe
In most cases they do so without their explicit knowledge but there are times the sexual partner is a willing party to the publishing of their intimate pictures on an online forum. Usually this is stated by the poster in the thread itself and sometimes they even solicit requests for their sexual partner's next photo shoot.

Im Singalish:
Usally hor, the person who post the pic neber let his sexy partner noe they are posting their sexy pics on SBF. becoz usually if they know YOU want to post on SBF, u sure get FUCK high high and you no more sex anymore. bt sometime the wife/fb/gf actually let them post pics on SBF and sometime they even entertain requests.

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 27-01-2010, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 15
Sperm Man deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySperm Man deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If you tell them they will know, if you dont tell them they wouldn't know

Quote:

Any bros who need my 2 points (ie.33/34 points) to gain power, just pm me with your latest posting.
Old 27-01-2010, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 15
Urbane is a splendid one to beholdUrbane is a splendid one to beholdUrbane is a splendid one to beholdUrbane is a splendid one to beholdUrbane is a splendid one to beholdUrbane is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
as above... Jus wondering to all bros, when u post ur sexual story/pics, does ur gf/wife/partner know that u post here although names have being censored...
Most are just that, stories. Even if its the truth, the other half wun know unless you let them.
Old 27-01-2010, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

Bro Bus72,

As for me, my baby knows, a week after I created a thread about our story...after she read it...and the views that our story received...she agreed to it...i will write and show her our story and for pictures / videos / audio clip...needs her audit and approval before i am allow to post them...hehe...sometimes she evens corrected me...she have better memory than me...
Old 27-01-2010, 05:46 PM
Samster (M)

bus72 bus72 bus72

oh ok ic and my english is not bad wat
Old 27-01-2010, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
nerdyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwind View Post
Why should we tell them in the first place ? Is like saboing our ownselves.
My sentiments alike!
It's difficult for them to agree to such stuff, so just leave them unidentified or even use third parties to cover up.

Might even have legal implications in some cases
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1