The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2015, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 17
Ahnook78 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhnook78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
BKK 15th & 16th Dec

FULL- Not accepting new bros.

Hi,

Heading to agogo, bj bars and disco in sukumvit for 2 nites of chioning.

Those who are interested you can pm me to discuss further.

By the way i am a guy.

Have a good loy krathong.

Last edited by Ahnook78; 07-12-2015 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Updates
Old 29-11-2015, 06:39 PM
Samster

Ahnook78 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhnook78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: BKK 15th & 16th Dec

So far Passiontea and I will meet up and I guess some bros will last time join in.

We will probably limit this to a small group (not more than 6) to make things easy for all of us.

Likely we will be going to Insanity and Climax disco. Bottles will be split evenly.
Old 05-12-2015, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahnook78 View Post
So far Passiontea and I will meet up and I guess some bros will last time join in.

We will probably limit this to a small group (not more than 6) to make things easy for all of us.

Likely we will be going to Insanity and Climax disco. Bottles will be split evenly.
I presume Singaporeans/Asians? Most likely u will not find the girls there to your liking as the clubs mentioned are patronised by farangs/angmo and dark skinned girls. If u are looking for free lancers, u should be looking at scratch dog instead. Or for more decent clubbing, RCA /onyx , thong lor areas. Have fun though.
Old 05-12-2015, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
I presume Singaporeans/Asians? Most likely u will not find the girls there to your liking as the clubs mentioned are patronised by farangs/angmo and dark skinned girls. If u are looking for free lancers, u should be looking at scratch dog instead. Or for more decent clubbing, RCA /onyx , thong lor areas. Have fun though.
Been there, done that. This is my 40+ trip to Bkk
Old 05-12-2015, 09:21 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
40+ trips to Bkk and u choose to go insanity and climax? I guess to each their own preferences. Expensive mixers,cover charge,bottles at insanity. Probably will be better off at thong lor pubs.
Old 05-12-2015, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
40+ trips to Bkk and u choose to go insanity and climax? I guess to each their own preferences. Expensive mixers,cover charge,bottles at insanity. Probably will be better off at thong lor pubs.
insanity is not my choice. climax is definitely cheaper. 2.3k baht hennessy cognac with 1 round of free mixer. girls are mostly ok with 3k LT. things have change so much in sukumvit. by the way this is my first time staying there. I was a big fan of santika & nung len in the good old days...
Old 06-12-2015, 09:21 PM
Samster

I got 2 friends going to bkk and another bro here joining us.

Now I am left with just 1 vacancy.
Old 06-12-2015, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Quote:
I've more than 100 return trips to Bangkok I also don't dare to announce big big here.
Only once did I talk about it a long time ago with some old kakis here in some TCSS posts.
Old 06-12-2015, 10:29 PM
Samster

i am just trying to let vbkk understand that i am not a newbie and i don't think i am hao lian in any way. if u want to misinterpret it, so be it
Old 06-12-2015, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Hi, i m not siding any1 here, but to which of his own liking. Like bro tony said on da other tread;

Some like scratchdog
Some like insanity (It is my choice to go to recee and explore to have some experience and knowledge in knowing the cheonging there)
some like climax
some like to stay at home to do disco
etc and etc

The reason why i chose 'tourist' locations is not because i want to go, but cause of the language barrier. i can't speak thai, trying to learn to aid me better in cheonging but at the mean time, it will be those 'tourist' locations.
Old 07-12-2015, 07:15 AM
Samster

I have less than 20 return trips to Thailand. So I considered newbie!!

Chill everyone. Regardless of whether u are first time here in Thailand or xx times, we are all here to enjoy our holidays. Be it 40+ or 4th time, some people come here umpteen times also still make the same "mistakes" in Thailand. As long as he is happy, there's no right or wrong way of cheonging. I was just "highlighting" on the quality of the girls at insanity and climax because it's more for farang taste. Not saying that laujiao should not patronise there. Some Sg guys prefer the dark skinned esaan looking girls than the fairer type.
Old 07-12-2015, 03:10 PM
Samster

My side is full. Thank you.
Old 07-12-2015, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was just "highlighting" on the quality of the girls at insanity and climax because it's more for farang taste. Not saying that laujiao should not patronise there. Some Sg guys prefer the dark skinned esaan looking girls than the fairer type.
I am more than happy if I met SG cheongsters whose taste are like farang... make life easier... but unfortunately, a lot SG cheongsters want cheap, green, big.
Old 09-12-2015, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
My side always full. Thank you.
Old 09-12-2015, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiontea View Post
Hi, i m not siding any1 here, but to which of his own liking. Like bro tony said on da other tread;

Some like scratchdog
Some like insanity (It is my choice to go to recee and explore to have some experience and knowledge in knowing the cheonging there)
some like climax
some like to stay at home to do disco
etc and etc

The reason why i chose 'tourist' locations is not because i want to go, but cause of the language barrier. i can't speak thai, trying to learn to aid me better in cheonging but at the mean time, it will be those 'tourist' locations.
Quote:
Some come Bangkok prefer to go soapy.
Some come Bangkok prefer to go agogo bars/coyotes bars.
Some come Bangkok prefer to go clubbing at RCA/SCD/Thong lor.
Some come Bangkok prefer to go G clubs Pimp,Villa,Monte Carlo.
Some come Bangkok prefer to go pray,eat and shopping.

Different people enjoys different kind of outing. There's no right or wrong on your preference. Just be street smart and everything would go just fine.

Anyone want to check out the Kush club soft opening today?
It's me lah. Not bro Tony. We are not the same guy.

Anyway I love approaching Thai girls speaking English instead. I hate them assuming I'm Thai. Lol.

Quote:
Let me know if u guys are at cowboy. Maybe I might be at my bar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I am more than happy if I met SG cheongsters whose taste are like farang... make life easier... but unfortunately, a lot SG cheongsters want cheap, green, big.
Bangkok is not cheap when it comes to cheonging already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
My side always full. Thank you.
U sibey Knn lol.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1