The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2007, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
Geremi - thought he hit the big time at Real Madrid...until Makelele arrived...so went to Boro...and then thought he hit the big time AGAIN at Chelsea...then Makelele arrived...AGAIN

JWNY
real madrid had 2 of the finest central midfielders in europe and they sold them so they can bring in galacticos.
Old 30-05-2007, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

A bit outdated, but posting it for its humour....

Transfers - Idol Gossip: 24-05-2007Thu 24 May, 03:58 PM

BALE ON VERGE OF LANE MOVE

Who? - Gareth Bale

Where is he? - Southampton

What is he linked with? - A done deal at Tottenham

Bad news for Manchester United, despite pursuing Gareth Bale for many months they are set to lose out to Spurs. Murmurings from White Hart Lane suggest that a deal for Bale just needs a few tweaks and the Welsh full back will be a Tottenham player. Don't underestimate Sir Fergie however; remember this is the manager who talked Roy Keane into joining Manchester United after Keane had agreed a move to Blackburn. He's probably sneaking round White Hart Lane now hiding all the pens to prevent Bale actually signing.

The thought of SAF sneaking around White Hart Lane hiding pens is really quite a picture....

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 31-05-2007, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 19
Mr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Gareth Bale will be a major transfer coup for The Pride Of London
Old 31-05-2007, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Canon View Post
Gareth Bale will be a major transfer coup for The Pride Of London
Forgive my candour bros but isn't "the Pride of London" - Chelsea?

Happy Vesak Day

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 31-05-2007, 01:48 PM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Forgive my candour bros but isn't "the Pride of London" - Chelsea?...
Chelsea's the Bank of London lah....

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 31-05-2007, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 19
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute

Nani has gone to MU.......
Old 31-05-2007, 01:54 PM
Samster

JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho View Post
Nani has gone to MU.......
with Andersan and Hargreaves...but don't worry...Berbatov stays!!

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 31-05-2007, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Chelsea's the Bank of London lah....
offshore account based in Russia bro...

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 31-05-2007, 02:00 PM
Samster

nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute

with Andersan and Hargreaves...but don't worry...Berbatov stays!!

I wonder with so many big guns fighting for MU XI, how long can those 2nd rated big guns tahan sitting on the bench..............hope Nani had made the wrong choice

Last edited by nacho; 31-05-2007 at 02:01 PM. Reason: sorry did not take out the not needed part
Old 31-05-2007, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
I wonder with so many big guns fighting for MU XI, how long can those 2nd rated big guns tahan sitting on the bench..............hope Nani had made the wrong choice
Bro...Spurs got the most midfielders in the Premiership!!!

i think those 2 are good cover for Giggs and Solksjaer...i just don't know what these Man U guys see in Fletcher....he's RUBBISH!!! (...in old, coarse Cockney accent) ... brom imom explain to me?

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 31-05-2007, 02:06 PM
Samster

Do you think Spurs are able to push for the top 4 next session?
Old 31-05-2007, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Do you think Spurs are able to push for the top 4 next session?
it would be hard to imagine who will get out of the "top 4" bracket...but i think Liverpool had the slight edge over Arsenal this season and with no new signings or money being spent, not sure what the Gunners have in plan. The top 2 should be contested by the Old Trafford & Stamford Bridge. It would be interesting to see Spurs along with maybe...rejuvenated Newcastle try to breach the top 4?

Above is my views only...no malice to anyone.

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 01-06-2007, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It would be interesting to see Spurs along with maybe...rejuvenated Newcastle try to breach the top 4?
Not forgetting the evergreen Everton giving the perennial favuorites a real run for their title, IF they r able to pull off some transfer coups in the off-season!!
Old 01-06-2007, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
...i just don't know what these Man U guys see in Fletcher....he's RUBBISH!!! (...in old, coarse Cockney accent) ... brom imom explain to me?...
We need Darren 'Rob-bish' Fletcher to score solitary winning goals against Chelsea.... hehehehe.....

But you're right bro, with the arrival of Hargreaves, Nani and Anderson to add to the midfield of Scholes, Giggs, Carrick and Ronaldo, the only reason SAF would keep him now is to cater for a long injury list... a very long one!!

Old 01-06-2007, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
it would be hard to imagine who will get out of the "top 4" bracket...but i think Liverpool had the slight edge over Arsenal this season and with no new signings or money being spent, not sure what the Gunners have in plan....
Yeah, the Gunners would appear to be in turmoil... and losing out on the buzz of transfer activity while they're sorting out the boardroom drama. If they can hang on to their youngsters - esp Fabregas - and when Van Persie comes back from injury, they should still be ok - though probably still struggling to maintain top 4 for a season or two.

Liverpool - well, I think them pundits on ESPN hit the nail on the head. When you have one of the best central midfielders in the world, you play him in his best position and build the team around him. And not use him like some kinda fringe utility player, juggling him between central midfield, right-wing and support striker. It's upsetting for the player and the team just cannot get any kinda groove going.

So, if Spurs can play the way they did in the tail end of the season, I think they could possibly squeeze into the top 4. Go Berbatov!!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1