The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2009, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 17
tunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud of
Beautician from ShenZhen

Last week, a FL whom I bonked many months ago suddenly sms me to intro her cousin to me to try. She is from ShenZhen; worked as a beautician but due to economic crisis, lost a fair bit of money; so decided to work FL to recoup her losses.

Tried her the following day and this morning, sms me to help her to intro her to fellow bros whom are interested. So, try to help lah. I am not her OKT; I jus pass u her no if interested and u hv to negotiate and deal wit her directly.

Name: Yuki; first time in Spore.
Body: Slim built; fair with large eyes (a bit of eurasian look). Good shape.
Ht: Abt 1.62 m
Wt: 48 kg apprx.
Figure: Great; 75C boobs (SI unit mah!)
Frenching: Dun allow.
Service: After shower, start with catbath, and she will use her both hands to stroke your thighs in a cross like manner. Quite thrilling and didi will definitely swell up. BJ wit cap; deep long and slow suction; keep staring at u wit her slutty eyes. Change positions; allow fingering and painting; damn horny and wet as she luvs to be painted. A large patch of cunt juice stained the bedsheet. Change cap and then ask you to mount her; moans softly but truly; not fake, can see the half closed/open eyes flicking as the pounding goes on. After a while change positions and she rides cowboy; thrusting her boobs forward and ask u to squeeze tight. End with doggie and at last the sperms shoot out. Exhausted and sweating, she collapsed. Waited a few minutes before the post fucking routine - clean up, wash and oredi one and a half hrs pass. So decided to end the session; chk out and sent her to the nearest MRT station.
Will definitely RTF if vit M permits - these few days banging Jessy had burnt quite a hole in the pocket.
Highly recommended to interested bros. But dun blame me hor if u dun like her. PM me if u wan to try. Damage $100 for 1 shot (room and cd on u). Only goes to Kovan 81 as she does not noe other places.

Last edited by tunnelling; 21-05-2009 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Add more info
Old 21-05-2009, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 16
fengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud of
Re: Beautician from ShenZhen

bro damage a bit on the high side and maybe u can say if she's more like Milf or Syt, it would be good to share her pic too.

like that bros here easier to decide.
Old 21-05-2009, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 21
BlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to all

Bro i think 24-25 can be marginal syt category.

One advantage I can image, she can do facial for bros, sure a plus selling point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fengheshang View Post
bro damage and maybe u can say she more like Milf or Syt, it would be good to share her pic too.

Member of Kopi Kakis Club
Old 21-05-2009, 01:06 AM
Samster

tunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud of

By the way, she is from PRC and does not speak English but can converse in Mandarin and Cantonese. So, can only take Chinese speaking bros. Sorry to the rest; no offence.
Old 21-05-2009, 01:22 AM
Samster

Frankly she looks like 21- 22 , SYT until she told me that she is 24 years old. But then I wun noe her exact age; but bros damn high standard - 24 years old considered MILF?

Price wise, I think its worth it; but then some bros may consider this to be a bit expensive. Its up to individuals, I guess. If u think she is too pricy, then perhaps you pass. Enjoy.
Old 21-05-2009, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice find but I will PASS...damage too high in current situation...Unless she is BE quality

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 21-05-2009, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlurWolfe View Post
Bro i think 24-25 can be marginal syt category.

One advantage I can image, she can do facial for bros, sure a plus selling point.
Bro, if can do "facial" on her, it would be a DOUBLE plus selling point.

Beware clones...
Old 21-05-2009, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 20
wildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I have noted that many better quality (younger, bigger tits) have been asking for higher service fees than before. Average is S$100.00 for one shot one hour.

My feel is that these PRCs are taxing the economic downturn burden to us. They provide the same service, but ask for more, saying more AV raids or poor market, thus they charge more to recoup.

I fully understand this is a mutual things. No right or wrong. But I personally feel that these women are "slicing" our wallet for the same service as before. To me is a WIN-LOSE situation.

They know we are horny and need their tits and pussies to sextisfy. But no reason for them to "hang so high." Unless they have "gold plated cunt"?

Just hope all cheongsters would try not to wreck the market price. If good ones, the most $80? Average = $50 - $60. Tips at your discreet.

I always believe all these PRCs are "smarter" than you and me. Dun buy their pitiful or innocent stories and depart with your hard-earned $$$. Would any woman suka suka sell their bodies for $$$ ?????

Just my feel only, nothing biased or wat. Period! Thank you.

Let us continue to share in this forum to make it BETTER !!!
Old 21-05-2009, 12:44 PM
Samster

Replied to all pms. As I say, I am not her OKT; so dun ask me in yr pm wat she do wat she dun and so on and so forth. I give u the contact and you have to deal with her directly wat u wan.

Some bros say she is expensive. I cant comment on tat - she ask for this prc. U can bargain wit her directly if u wan. I dun wan to be involved. Jus share share this lobang with fellow bros as I also got some ctc from fellow bros here.

Enjoy and lets share if u hv any new finds.

For bros who had tried, put up a FR good or bad for others to look see look see. Hehe!
Old 22-05-2009, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 16
ABC man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mind sharing this gems with me bro
Old 22-05-2009, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 16
Koreanlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKoreanlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Would like this contact as well
Old 22-05-2009, 09:51 PM
Samster

All pms cleared. For those bros who had tried her, pls put up FR.
Old 23-05-2009, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 21
BlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to all

Hey Bro, I never try 'facial' on lady, can teach me or not..

Bro TS, quite long never try FL speaking canto, as my mandarin only half past six and CMI, please share with me her contact.

Thanks alot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheonging101 View Post
Bro, if can do "facial" on her, it would be a DOUBLE plus selling point.

Member of Kopi Kakis Club
Old 23-05-2009, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 21
sy469406 is one of the Best!sy469406 is one of the Best!sy469406 is one of the Best!

Hi bros... can share this contact pls... thanks in advance!
Old 23-05-2009, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 18
bell152 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi brudder,

can share her contacts with me?

tks
Advert Space Available