The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-09-2020, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
RTM MRs for Zoya and Aimee from SLG
so long haha i foresee soon she will get tons of messages liao yup she can talk lot of things just need to know not to cross the line else bye bye from her
Old 17-09-2020, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Glad to hear her svc level didn't drop
Been awhile since I RTMed cause the routine is quite similar.

If you manage to last, she will give you nuru HJ on her makeshift mini waterbed..
always surrender in no time.. she said she ownself learn frm JAV Lol
does she allow nuru fake butt fuking
Old 17-09-2020, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
so long haha i foresee soon she will get tons of messages liao yup she can talk lot of things just need to know not to cross the line else bye bye from her
both no reply since last few week seem like good business
Old 17-09-2020, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashong View Post
Tried Jessica sometime back and writing MR now.

Near MRT, easy to park. Relatively new place. She lives by herself.

Looks: 8/10
Face is quite pretty with OL feel. Tall with slender legs. Boobs nothing to shout about. Ass is quite perky.

Massage: 7/10
Pretty standard. She was willing to put in more strength when requested.

Sensual: 7/10
Some foreplay while facing down, catbath and HJ was not hurried. Full roaming allowed including fingering.

Attitude: 8/10
Pleasant experience, easy to talk to. Limited phone usage except to to type quick replies.

RTM: Yes if in the area for the convenience.
SLG Jessica? I tot some others say her roaming limited
Old 17-09-2020, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to all

https://sglonelyguy.online/amy-massage/

Try a handful of ML in the past week, and only this Amy is worth a report.

Like what johnsmithzz1996 mention, this gem is rare to come by in this dry session.

Top notch services, hope she continue this standard of services further. Down to earth girl and nice to chat with.

Fail safe option.
Old 17-09-2020, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 20
(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of

QT this kind earns at least 1.2k per day if she hardworking abit. Let her work 22 days per month Sat/Sun off. She collects at least 25k cash per month. Less rent and misc cost, at least 20k cash per month. Pretty sure tops 70% of most SG guys. So it begs the question, SD bao her need give how much? 30k/month? [/QUOTE]

Why are you concerned about how much she earn per day or per mth? Even if she earn 100k per mth,will she give you 5 percent? We only want to enjoy their body, (provided that it is good) pay the money and that's it.
Old 17-09-2020, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 11
Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
RTM MRs for Zoya and Aimee from SLG

Been a regular of both, so writing MRs for both together since they are essentially a
"duo" in terms of the service they dish out:
Nice boob'ed MLs with hard massage

Note: Did 90 mins session for both, and only giving qualitative ratings since it may vary
from person to person

Looks:
Both Zoya and Aimee are above average in terms of looks.
Lookswise would say both are around the 28-30 range.
I would think Zoya looks appeal to the masses more (distinctive features and slim face shape),
Aimee is more like GND, and her looks grow on you.

Body:
Boobs wise, both are my favourite in the market.
Both have light pinkish nips on B+ Firm boobs.
Zoya's has a nicer shape and firmer feel, Aimee's has puffier nips and are more
"melt in your hands type"

Body wise, both are slim, but Aimee is definitely more petite with a more toned body.
Aimee's body looks like the result of hours of exercise, but Zoya's more
of being blessed with a slender figure.
Butt wise, both have meat, able to roam and caress, but both will have panties on throughout.
Zoya has a wardrobe mirror at her room, so during sensual, you can actually see she has quite a nice shaped butt.

Massage:
Both put in effort into the massage, and I usually book 90 mins for both.
Zoya doesn't list 90 mins in her ad, so not sure if it's only avail to regulars.
Aimee has more technique compared to Zoya.
Aimee will climb onto you during massage and use her body weight, luckily she is light..
Tried Zoya's back stepping massage once, and never again.. body ached quite abit after..
she put her entire weight on my shoulder blades
But otherwise, Zoya's hand massage is okay with good strength.

Sensual:
Both are Vanilla, but Zoya totally doesn't do any form of catbath.
Aimee will still lick your nips/ears/sensitive areas.
Zoya also seems to position herself quite tactically so its hard to give her boobs
a good kneading

GFE:
Always felt that I could click more with Zoya because she usually intiates the convo,
and she can talk about anything about the sun.
Aimee is more of the Icey type and just quietly goes about her job.
But kind of appreciate that about her too, sometimes after a long day's work
just need to shut your eyes and enjoy without having to think of how to continue
the convo. Usually doze off quite abit with Aimee cause its so peaceful, kind of hard to
do that with Zoya as she will be constantly talking.
But I feel Zoya takes the extra step to make her Company less commercial, she is quite
attentive, like for example helping me pop a pimple on my butt (lol), giving head massage
if the sensual ends too early.

Verdict:
Both are my fail safe regulars , and both are good service providers.
For bros who like a good hard massage and are okay with vanilla

Haha you’re damn lucky to get Aimee. She won’t even reply my messages to book.. I don’t get it used to be a regular and we gum quite well. Alas.
Old 17-09-2020, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by username View Post
Just had a session at MZG Jurong
Location is considered convenient for people who drives
However it is not discreet and they are using portable partition between beds.

Not idea if u are those who appreciate privacy.

ML is about early late 30s early 40s
Look 7/10
Body curvy with C cup boobs

Massage is considered quite good on strength at $50 for an hour with complimentary ba guan.

Was offered JG service at $50. Started with HDLY and flip over for sensual HJ to finish
Able to roam with bra unhook and suck on those ample titties.

The place have a shower available.

Verdict on RTM: Yes
Sounds like an illegal partitioning and subletting of a HDB flat which is prevalent in some parts of Singapore. Should stay away from these as they rank highest on the priority list for Police raids.
Old 17-09-2020, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post
Haha you’re damn lucky to get Aimee. She won’t even reply my messages to book.. I don’t get it used to be a regular and we gum quite well. Alas.
Maybe she's afraid of falling in love with you, or at least crossing the line which she had drawn for herself with you. She is after all a young lady with emotional and other needs.
Old 17-09-2020, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 12
JasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Cocoa

A friend intro one. Maybe got website, i do not know.

She is at a spa which takes in all brothers at an MP in Central, near mrt. She does authentic massage and throws in cupping or ear candling. Chatty and friendly. From the outside, it is an authentic shop, if u cannot speaking chinese, u use google translate la. hahaha. she takes indian brothers also.

Late 20s, small and petite but good strength in backstepping.

Massage: SOLID, right pressure points. Throw in cupping, which is what I like. If do not like cupping, got eye candling

Teasing: very good, but she see case by case. If you looking for this, PM me. I can refer you. She is non pushy and always cheerful and smiling

GQ: case by case, but she provides as market is bad.

Overall: good massage, confirm no complains. Not for boob lovers. Sensual quite good actually but again, she see people. She is not pushy too

Any brothers got similar cupping lobang, we can trade. Cheers
Old 17-09-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 5
Davosthanos128 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDavosthanos128 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy.online/xiao-tao-massage/

Bro Anyone tried her before
Old 17-09-2020, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineJ View Post
FR for Cocoa

A friend intro one. Maybe got website, i do not know.

She is at a spa which takes in all brothers at an MP in Central, near mrt. She does authentic massage and throws in cupping or ear candling. Chatty and friendly. From the outside, it is an authentic shop, if u cannot speaking chinese, u use google translate la. hahaha. she takes indian brothers also.

Late 20s, small and petite but good strength in backstepping.

Massage: SOLID, right pressure points. Throw in cupping, which is what I like. If do not like cupping, got eye candling

Teasing: very good, but she see case by case. If you looking for this, PM me. I can refer you. She is non pushy and always cheerful and smiling

GQ: case by case, but she provides as market is bad.

Overall: good massage, confirm no complains. Not for boob lovers. Sensual quite good actually but again, she see people. She is not pushy too

Any brothers got similar cupping lobang, we can trade. Cheers
What is this cut and paste thing? Even the typos are repeated
A few of such FR recent days

Obviously baiting bros to ask for contact
Old 17-09-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1722 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davosthanos128 View Post
I think Jelly was her previous nick. You can do a search on her related FRs
Old 17-09-2020, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 793 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Sounds like an illegal partitioning and subletting of a HDB flat which is prevalent in some parts of Singapore. Should stay away from these as they rank highest on the priority list for Police raids.
That bro is talking about a proper licensed shop, not HDB flat. So, not relevant to this thread. Sounds like advertiser cos lately start getting wechats from this shop ML again Biz start suffer liao as retrenchments bite especially in neighbourhood areas many people affected.
Old 17-09-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
Humanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post
Try using another Hp no. to book. ^^ Sometimes maybe offended the ML unknowingly during the session and she will blacklist your HP no.

1 ML told me she found my SMS reply a little rude and wanna blacklist me but 1 customer last min cancelled appt and she changed her mind.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1