The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2021, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

I'm sure TS will be having new stories to tell soon. They seems to be party aminals and having lots of gatherings.
Old 26-12-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
I'm sure TS will be having new stories to tell soon. They seems to be party aminals and having lots of gatherings.
No la. Still with groups of 5 and places closed so early. 2230hrs max. Whats there to party?
Old 26-12-2021, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
No la. Still with groups of 5 and places closed so early. 2230hrs max. Whats there to party?
Comfy place, either ur frds house our yours lor lol. Anyway nowadays is only meeting buddies or close frds. Small groups. Need to get used to. No choice
Old 26-12-2021, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lolzz, can't say like that..Nowadays covid restrictions for gatherings reduced by a lot already ...look at Orchard road jam pack on Christmas Eve...the crowd practically walking so close to each other n almost rubbing shoulders with each other in public transport as well

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 28-12-2021 at 07:55 PM.
Old 27-12-2021, 03:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 5
olebolehnoleh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
A small drinking session with Joey's colleagues will do
Old 28-12-2021, 03:05 PM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Haha no leh. Nothing happening.
Probably just recently we did talk and role played a bit though. Purely fantasy.

Anyone wanna share some fetishes or ideas while I start writing.
Old 29-12-2021, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 20
okoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyokoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Probably just recently we did talk and role played a bit though. Purely fantasy.

Till now, for me, still the Geylang story is all time favourite. Super hot.
Then the rest is exposure at kopitiam to those uncles or shop.
Old 30-12-2021, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnnyss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

for me, my favourite is the new house check for defects exposing to contractor, and then the banglah saw the whole naked body. hehe
Old 02-01-2022, 01:20 AM
Samster

Adventure #55 : 3some Night

We took leave from work on last Monday, so we planned for a quiet night cycling trip on boxing day (Sunday) night.

Joey was dressed in a black sports bra and short tight FBT shorts. (No panties as she said the shorts got inner lining already plus she says will be uncomfortable with the seat rubbing against the thongs).

After dinner, we headed off to one of the carpark along East Coast Park and started cycling towards Changi direction.

We cycled along the park connectors from ECP to Changi Village to Pasir Ris to Lor Halus to Punggol Waterway (our old place) then back the same route to ECP. Along the way, Joey is getting the interests from most of the people including myself, catching the glimpse of her jiggling boobs, the faint view of her cameltoe from the small tight FBT shorts and also the bit of her big round butt cheeks.

We made a pit stop at Changi Village for Nasi Lemak supper. Was rather quiet with some small groups of uncles chilling around. Gauging from their gears, they probably just done their fishing. Joey too caught their attention as I caught some of them glancing over our direction, staring at her glistening sweaty cleavage and legs.

Just as we were done, we noticed a small group crowding around some boxes around the fishermen table. Then I realised they are actually trying to sell off their catch. Seems like it's some kind of practice there? We got curious too and started walking towards the boxes. Joey went over and squatted down with her legs slightly apart.

"How miss? Like anything? Very fresh. Just caught only." A malay uncle in his 60s asked. He was enjoying the deep cleavage view which Joey is showing as she bent forward and asked. "What fish is this?"

The uncle squatted down diagonally opposite her and replied. "Ah. This one turbot fish. You steamed liao very tasty one. But I usually only sell to restaurant. Cause at home seldom people cook so much and not that cheap."

I too got curious and squatted down diagonally opposite Joey on the other side as the uncle explained. It was then I realised what a view Joey is showing. I can actually see faint glimpse of her pussy from the small opening of her FBT shorts lining. I am sure the uncle can see it too. No wonder his head and line of sight is always looking downwards towards her legs. The view was so tempting until I almost wanted to slip my fingers through the opening and finger her bare pussy.

"No la. Don't think we buying. Seldom cook also." Joey replied.

"Never mind. Don't buy also can see see. Slowly take your time. Anything can ask uncle." The uncle replied. Deep down I was thinking. Of course you will want us to slowly see la. So that u can also slowly see.

After another few minutes, Joey finally stood up, much to the disappointment of the uncle. "Ok, thanks for showing us." Joey thanked the uncle. I think it should be vice versa for the uncle and he must be thinking thank you Joey for showing me too.
Old 02-01-2022, 01:22 AM
Samster

We continued cycling all the way back to ECP and went back to the car. After storing up our bicycles into the car, we sat on the kerb side to cool down and rehydrate ourselves.

"Wow, nice to come on weekday night. So quiet. Easy to cycle." I commented.

"Ya, quite quiet. Tonight also cooling enough. So still not too bad." Joey replied.

"Ya lo. So quiet. Come here have hanky panky fun also can." I changed the subject as I slid my hands along her thigh towards the inner thighs and thru the shorts opening and ran my fingers along the bare pussy.

"Tsk you. Always thinking about this. Don't want la. Wait people see. Some more so sweaty. Haven't bathe la." Joey complained but didn't resist much.

"No la. Here so quiet. Some more I have been seeing your sexy view for the whole night lo. I am pretty sure lots of guys is jerking off to the views too, including the malay uncle just now." I continued teasing her as her pussy starts to get wet. "Here so dark, good to arrange for fun or even 3some with strangers. Since cannot see the faces clearly."

"Tsk. What ahh. Malay... Uncle... Why leh.. See what view? Cleavage.. Ahh?" Joey's breathing gets heavier and let out some soft moans. "Crazy ah... Ah.. Still with strangers?"

"Not just your cleavage. Your smelly sweaty chee bye too, through the lining." I inserted my fingers into her well lubricated sweaty and wet pussy. "If I not around, I think maybe the uncle also will do this. You are turned on right, being seen by uncle? So wet liao"

"Ahhh. No.. La.. Ahh.. See.. Ahh.. Cannot touch.. Ma. Ahh.. Don't want liao la.. Ahh. Not here.." Joey moaned. "Go.. Ah... Home first..la..ah.. Wait.. Got people see or.. Ahh car.. Cam"

I wanted to continue on. But I think Joey is right, since nowadays are very good and common. Don't wanna take the risk. We quickly hopped into the car. I brought my wet fingers up and took a quick sniff. Wow. The strong smell of sweat and pee mixed with her juices. We can't wait to get home.
Old 02-01-2022, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 7
NotMyPM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNotMyPM is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice update TS, please continue
Old 02-01-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Thanks for reading so fast.
Old 02-01-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for reading so fast.
Quote:
"Tsk you. Always thinking about this. Don't want la. Wait people see. Some more so sweaty. Haven't bathe la." Joey complained but didn't resist much.

"No la. Here so quiet. Some more I have been seeing your sexy view for the whole night lo. I am pretty sure lots of guys is jerking off to the views too, including the malay uncle just now." I continued teasing her as her pussy starts to get wet. "Here so dark, good to arrange for fun or even 3some with strangers. Since cannot see the faces clearly."

"Tsk. What ahh. Malay... Uncle... Why leh.. See what view? Cleavage.. Ahh?" Joey's breathing gets heavier and let out some soft moans. "Crazy ah... Ah.. Still with strangers?"

"Not just your cleavage. Your smelly sweaty chee bye too, through the lining." I inserted my fingers into her well lubricated sweaty and wet pussy. "If I not around, I think maybe the uncle also will do this. You are turned on right, being seen by uncle? So wet liao"

"Ahhh. No.. La.. Ahh.. See.. Ahh.. Cannot touch.. Ma. Ahh.. Don't want liao la.. Ahh. Not here.." Joey moaned. "Go.. Ah... Home first..la..ah.. Wait.. Got people see or.. Ahh car.. Cam"

I wanted to continue on. But I think Joey is right, since nowadays are very good and common. Don't wanna take the risk. We quickly hopped into the car. I brought my wet fingers up and took a quick sniff. Wow. The strong smell of sweat and pee mixed with her juices. We can't wait to get home.
I always read very fast 1...u also never thank me ...sigh....but yr 3-some story also written half way only...still haven finish yet right ??...dying to know wat happened to u n joey in the 3-some after that

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-01-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quote:

Already said. It's purely fantasy.
Old 02-01-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster

Along the way home, I keep teasing Joey by occasionally fingering her while driving, and also discussing on the possible 3some scenarios with the uncle, scenarios like "What if I not around?", "What if I asked the uncle wanna touch?" etc.

Once home, I wasted no time to continue from where we stopped. Imagine now we are alone in the quiet corner of the food centre with just uncle. "Uncle, you wanna have some fun? Exchange the fish?" we started our role play as I whispered to Joey. "How? Since uncle don't know us and we don't always come here. Should be quite safe."

By then Joey is already turned on and she nodded her head gently. I turned her back facing me and lifted up her sports bra, releasing her wet sweaty cup D boobs. "Show uncle what u got. Nipples getting hard liao ah" I simulate her nipples with both fingers from behind.

"Ahh.... Shy... La.. Ahh.. Ah.." Joey closed her eyes.

"Hmm so big breasts ah girl. Uncle likes young big breasts girl. Ahh... So soft. Let me lick." I fondled and lick all over her breasts. "You like it? You dirty little girl, letting an old dirty man play with you in this dirty food centre?"

I turned Joey over and bent her over our dining table. She let out a moan as her bare breasts touched the cold table top. "Come, bend over the dirty table now. You tua neh girl. Uncle help you take off the shorts. Wear so short might as well don't wear." I pulled her shorts down to the knees.

"No ahh.. Uncle.. Don't take off. Wait. Ahh people... See. Ahh." Joey tried to protest.

"See then see lo. You also let me see. See liao then all come join in. You like it right. Now keep still and let uncle see your ass and chee bye." I squatted behind her and caress her big round butt, before spreading them open. "Wow. What a sexy ass hole and chee bye your have. Looks tight like school girl. Let me smell and taste it." I bent forward and began licking both holes. "Wow, really a dirty girl ah. How long never wash liao. So tasty."

"Noo. Ahh.. Not there.. Ahh ass.... Don't want.. Ahhh. Dirty la..... Ahh uncle... Don't want.. La. Both.. Ahh never wash.. I ahh. Wipe first.. Ahh no.." Joey moaned uncontrollably.

"No need. I like it this way. Ahh. Like that then delicious. Uncle like. Wow you very horny ah. Come, help uncle to suck and clean up too. Let your hubby take over licking you." I pulled out my erected unwashed cock and stood next to her. She remained bent over the table with her legs spread out.

I pushed her head towards my cock and she began sucking me. "You like it right. Still pretend. Ahh.. Your mouth feels so nice. How you like it? Sucking a unknown cock while your hubby is playing with your chee bye and ass hole." I trying my best to multi task, stretching out and fingering her pussy with 1 hand while playing outside her ass hole with the other.

"Hmmm ahh.. Smelly. Ahhh. Ahh uncle. Uncle.. Enough. Ahh. Ahh.. Ahh.. Hmm.. Cumming.. Ahhh nice.. Ah. Baby.. Ahh." Joey orgasmed. Thick white creamy juices dripped down as she pushed her ass towards my fingers.

"Nabei, like that play you come liao ah. Come let uncle give u more. You go suck your hubby." I shifted behind her and fucked her hard in 1 fast stroke. "So wet. Ahh. Knew it. You dirty little girl. Getting fucked in this dark corner of the dirty food centre by a dirty old man. Ahh. So tight and warm." I hastened my strokes as I placed my thumb at her mouth, simulating as 'Hubby's cock'.

"Ahhhh a... Uncle. No.. Don't fuck.. Ahh.. No condom.. Uncle.. No.. Ahhh nice.. Ahh ah.. Hmm.. Hmm. Ahh.. Quick.. Ahh.." Joey moaned as she sucked hard on my thumb.

"Damn it. You really turned on right. You dirty girl. You like 3some right. Knn so horny. Ahh.. Ahh.. Take it." I continued pumping her hard and fast for the next few minutes and exploded into her pussy. I kept my dick inside her as I laid on top of her. We stayed in this position for the next few moments to regain our composure, before heading for shower together.

What an exciting 3some scenario.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1