The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-10-2020, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgame View Post
If no one here try her before, looks like I will have to take a risk and commando liao...

https://sglonelyguys.online/ci-ci-massage/
Hi bro, she’s a no go. Don’t waste your money. I reckon you have to add at least 10 years to her listed age. Her mask is on the whole time but I think that might be a blessing in disguise as I probably won’t be able to get off if she had her mask off. Everything else is average at best.
Old 24-10-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shistlesmek View Post
Haven’t tried her as she mentioned that she’s operating out of a shop.
Old 24-10-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any ML providing frenching now?
Old 24-10-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyboiiii View Post
Any ML providing frenching now?
unlikely any, maybe those aunty ML will allow you to try, u can consider 😱
Old 24-10-2020, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 12
goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Hi bro, she’s a no go. Don’t waste your money. I reckon you have to add at least 10 years to her listed age. Her mask is on the whole time but I think that might be a blessing in disguise as I probably won’t be able to get off if she had her mask off. Everything else is average at best.
age is not an issue for me as I'm more into massage and sensual. but if she has mask on, then sensual could be compromised.

looks like I'll fallback to my tried and tested mlhttps://sglonelyguys.online/keer-massage/

or alternatively try this ml with alot of reviews online.
https://sglonelyguys.online/mi-mi-local-massage/
Old 24-10-2020, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
age is not an issue for me as I'm more into massage and sensual. but if she has mask on, then sensual could be compromised.

looks like I'll fallback to my tried and tested mlhttps://sglonelyguys.online/keer-massage/

I am quite interested in trying out mosha and have bumped Mi Mi into my to-try list for next week. Shall update if visit goes smoothly!
Old 24-10-2020, 05:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
pchan0188 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Read your FR again and this caught my attention this time round. To be fair, did you misread her advertised height as 1.6m rather than 1.7m before going into the session?
I read it 1.7m. I dated few with same height or a bit taller than me. I dont mind taller ladies, but I was expecting that she is slim and some nice skin. She gained a bit vs her in the blurred photo, and some tummy fat. I also find her upper built and shoulders quite wide, might be OK for some and just not for my taste.
Old 24-10-2020, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7142 / Power: 24
AJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond repute

I am very sceptical of your post.

I had a good session with her, knowing she is vanilla type.
Treat them with respect and likely, you will be treated nice.
And, vice versa.

You could be a disgruntled fellow who could not get what you want from her, beyond what Qing Chuan had listed in SGLonelyguy.

And, out of nowhere, you brought AX in.
You certainly revealed you had an axe to grind with Qing Chuan.
Or, for that matter, any MLs that doesn’t give you what you want.

What lies behind, you know best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pchan0188 View Post
I've been just a quiet reader on this forum for some time. This will be my first time to post here. I just want to share my experience with Qing Chuan (SLG) to warn every bros here, since they deleted my comment in SLG. Of all the 7 MLs I tried, she is the worst. I would give MR to her as honest and unbiased as possible.

Face: 7 dont expect much, all the comments for her in SLG are exaggerated, imo
Body: 4 not my type, skin not so nice, chassis too big for me (she's tall for a lady)
Boobs: 5 if you are chubby like me, touching your own manboobs even feels better 🤣
I dont know but something doesnt feel right with her boobies. Really far from the soft smooth ones on other MLs. Try her and you'll get what I mean.
Massage: 8 (for the first 5mins, you'll know she knows how to massage), 1/10 after 5mins,just tap-tap with one hand and some soft pinching
Service: 4 because of her attitude and really bad massage, I hardly get aroused by her, you'll need to imagine your previous fave MLs or your pretty ex-gfs. She is like a 7-year old girl in a big package, she's like someone who is forced to do some chores while trying to control her tantrums but you can see it obvious on her face. Her english is above average PRC ML, thats the only plus point.

Would recommend her? NO. Not worth it. Most ML just 110. This lady even charge 10 higher 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Highly recommend: An Xin (SLG) pretty, best boobs imo. Service is topnotch as well.
Old 24-10-2020, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Good Luck.
Old 24-10-2020, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ20 View Post
I am very sceptical of your post.

I had a good session with her, knowing she is vanilla type.
Treat them with respect and likely, you will be treated nice.
And, vice versa.

You could be a disgruntled fellow who could not get what you want from her, beyond what Qing Chuan had listed in SGLonelyguy.

And, out of nowhere, you brought AX in.
You certainly revealed you had an axe to grind with Qing Chuan.
Or, for that matter, any MLs that doesn’t give you what you want.

What lies behind, you know best.
I usually stopped reading whenever a review starts with - I am a long time lurker / silent reader. This are basically phrases to try to convince readers they are legit and we shouldn't suspect them. Similar to not so long ago where suspicious reviews always use - she is a gem / take good care of her. There is simply no reason to even explain is a long time silent reader. And yes, name shaming a ML follow by pushing another ML into the spotlight is so yesterday's type of tactics.
Old 24-10-2020, 07:44 PM
Samster

goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Good Luck.
ehh... when you good luck, do you mean I'm hoping for a miracle or she's really good?
Old 24-10-2020, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pchan0188 View Post
Yes, that's her. She's not flat, but not the big bouncy type. Just right. Her nips are very attractive, she doesnt like them to be caressed though. Massage skills are great, she makes sure you get the full 1hour. I released around 40min mark, but she still offered to massage my head and neck for 10+ mins after I took bath. I am not a chinese speaker, but she tries her best to communicate to me.

*** I have to mention, Anran. ❤ One of the prettiest, and smoothest fairest skin. If she's like maybe 5years younger, definitely would be a 10.
https://sglonelyguys.online/tina-massage/
This tina pic look like anran?
Old 24-10-2020, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Haven’t tried her as she mentioned that she’s operating out of a shop.
her complexion is very different from the pics...
Old 24-10-2020, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 16
VARUMIN deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVARUMIN deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any nuru lovers here?
who among these ladies would you recommend?

https://sglonelyguys.online/kimi-massage/
https://sglonelyguys.online/jo-jo-massage/
https://sglonelyguys.online/angel-baby-massage/
https://sglonelyguys.online/joyce-massage/
https://sglonelyguys.online/flower-massage/
https://sglonelyguys.online/momo-local-massage/
https://sglonelyguys.online/celine-massage/

Last edited by VARUMIN; 24-10-2020 at 11:03 PM.
Old 24-10-2020, 10:13 PM
Samster

I didn't try nuru for yingying but there is not much sensual from her. Besides, she wears a mask and has fake boobs. so these 2 are out for me le.
I got to say the place is damn hygenic though, she also checks your temperature at start of session. Massage will be above average.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1