The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2012, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 990 / Power: 19
deffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to behold
Putting on a condom

Brudders,

Any Brudders encountered any problems cumming immediately once the condom is capped on the dick??

I have this problem... Donno y???
Old 07-03-2012, 07:59 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Putting on a condom

Quote:
Originally Posted by deffboy View Post
Brudders,

Any Brudders encountered any problems cumming immediately once the condom is capped on the dick??

U haven't F**K,by putting condom u cum

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 07-03-2012, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

Huh? I don't quite understand what u mean...

Do you mean to say you feel like cumming immediatedly after putting on the condom or you have problem cumming after putting on the condom?
Old 07-03-2012, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Brudders,

Braddah it's called premature ejaculation. Braddah seems like you have a severe case. Braddah you put on your own condom during sex? most of the time gal puts on for the guy braddah. Braddah are you saying once gal holds your dick with her soft hands you start ejaculating?
Old 07-03-2012, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
tungjj is Cool - loads of Potential

I have tried something for 3 months, and it solved my ED problem, at the same time make my little brother longer and stronger. Those who interested or have any question, can PM me
Old 07-03-2012, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tungjj View Post
I have tried something for 3 months, and it solved my ED problem, at the same time make my little brother longer and stronger. Those who interested or have any question, can PM me
Maybe some brief introduction on the product here?

Thank you
Old 07-03-2012, 11:46 PM
Samster

Also TS Braddah, you are talking about pre-cum or you just shoot whole load once gal touches your dick? Pre-cum is normal braddah. Braddah, you have had sex before or this all new to you braddah?
Old 12-03-2012, 05:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 13
doglike is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoglike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I thought putting on condom will make you harder to cum?
Old 12-03-2012, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
flyingsaucerman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
Also TS Braddah, you are talking about pre-cum or you just shoot whole load once gal touches your dick? Pre-cum is normal braddah. Braddah, you have had sex before or this all new to you braddah?
I think TS maens shoot whole load once he puts the condom on, I have this problem in the past too but now it is a little bit better. cos most girls usually giv a BBBJ first before putting condom , during BBBj for 3-5 mins still can control but once she put the condom on a bit tight n different feeling den cum liao
Old 12-03-2012, 12:48 PM
Samster

Braddah the main problems still sounds like his dick is too sensitive due to infrequent use Braddah. Braddah, thus he hasn't learned how to control his ejeculation Braddah. Braddah try some exercises when you are peeing and try to stop it to the point where you can zip up your pants for 15 more minutes at least Braddah. Braddah I suggest your try this at home on weekends as if you try during office hours you may have problems Braddah.
Old 13-03-2012, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9280 / Power: 19
songest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond reputesongest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Braddah the main problems still sounds like his dick is too sensitive due to infrequent use Braddah. Braddah, thus he hasn't learned how to control his ejeculation Braddah. Braddah try some exercises when you are peeing and try to stop it to the point where you can zip up your pants for 15 more minutes at least Braddah. Braddah I suggest your try this at home on weekends as if you try during office hours you may have problems Braddah.
Starting and ending each sentence with Braddah is totally redundant - just like putting on condom after u had cum. Imho, I think u cum each time u obssessively wrote braddah.
Old 13-03-2012, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 21
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Brudders,

No worries, it happened to me before.

A few years back, I took one of Beauthaiful girl's and after some foreplay, catbath and BBBJ on me, she decided to use her mouth to cap me. And I cummed upon capping, such a wonderful feeling!

But it didn't happen on the second shot.

Cheers
Old 17-03-2012, 06:36 AM
Samster

Braddah my high class maid FB caps with her mouth like that too. Also Braddah, I taught my CBC expat FwB the same and it is shiok!
Old 17-03-2012, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 16
izerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud of

Such climax is quite..unusual common
Old 17-03-2012, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Braddah my high class maid FB caps with her mouth like that too. Also Braddah, I taught my CBC expat FwB the same and it is shiok!
u forgot to mention yr gay lover who has been upping yr pts and zapping sensible and mature samsters for speaking up against all yr retarded postings.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1