The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2012, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ahek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What are the chances?

Today i while i was waiting for my friends at a certain hotel xx located at benxxxxxx street, i saw a smoking hot young babe with good assets to boast for,
She has a sweet tattoo and i'm guessing at least C~D size bombs, she look at me for a few times, but seems she was in a hurry to check in lol...

To bros and players out there, what are the chances shes an FL? How do you identify one? Your honest and professional opinions please.
Old 01-08-2012, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 16
Sirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: What are the chances?

usually on the forehead got write.
it should say "Hooker"
Old 01-08-2012, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

maybe you can wait and ask her then?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 01-08-2012, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2682 / Power: 13
Deesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond repute

Ask her 要去吗 lah..If she never slap u then continue with the price bargaining lor..
PM me if i had left u out.
Old 01-08-2012, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dymotl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deesiaokia View Post
Ask her 要去吗 lah..If she never slap u then continue with the price bargaining lor..
lol. good suggestion.
Old 01-08-2012, 08:39 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 12
power88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahek View Post
To bros and players out there, what are the chances shes an FL? How do you identify one? Your honest and professional opinions please.
There are actually many chances...

She may be just a tourist visiting our lovely spore, and was very tired after a long shopping walk in our Orchard...

She may also got chance is a working FL and you could book her anytime..
But she aso got many chances on her pricing...maybe $80,$100,$150 $200 or even $400.....

So what chance you want to take?
Old 01-08-2012, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 19
CyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to behold

Just approach and strike a conversation. No harm done. If try, got some chance. If don't try, no chance at all. Just like buying toto. Don't buy how to win...?
Old 01-08-2012, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 21
bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!

Maybe she's also thinking if you are a gigolo and start posting on flowerpod the same question you post here..
Old 01-08-2012, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

i also saw 1 chiobu today
nearly went up to her n ask 要去吗
lucky big head win small head
Old 02-08-2012, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40403 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Asked n U shall Received ..... When she is gone let go n move on
Old 02-08-2012, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18805 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Ask her if she wants to earn extra $$$
Old 02-08-2012, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1823 / Power: 23
daryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant future

ask wrongly, the most one slap nia mah

why gave up the chance?
Old 02-08-2012, 01:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
~ThunderBolt~ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would wait for her.
Old 02-08-2012, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnyrabbit View Post
Maybe she's also thinking if you are a gigolo and start posting on flowerpod the same question you post here..
i like this idea haha...

anyway just start chatting, hear her talk u know if she is FL liao, let her expose herself no need to ask outright and risked 5 fingers on your face. if she say things like she come with group of female friends, came alone look around, nobody accompany her wonder if u can bring her out, u wanna treat her to drink etc u know where it is going liao.

worst case scenario she is not FL but ask u bring her out to carrot u, u at least got chiobu accompany for awhile. after that go geylang ease off lor...
Old 02-08-2012, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 16
butthenhorr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbutthenhorr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbutthenhorr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just walk up & ask next time or else like no, feel very ai wan right
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1