The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-04-2021, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Many girls use PayNow these days esp those in spa
I guess it makes sense for spa girls. Firstly they don't want to have phydical cash in hand which could be incriminating. Secondly, customers need to top up for this, top up for that, top up for everything. So who knows how much cash to bring, wahahaha.

I avoid silly cut throat spas altogether.
Old 10-04-2021, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thinking of a good jg with sensual and release.. any one with recommendation?
Like a change from the usual neighbourhood aunt type jg...
Old 10-04-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Paynow? that's the most least discreet way lol.. , who knows maybe next time these ml can accept paylah n paynow save me the hassle of drawing cash everytime. skali can even get shopback cashback
Hmmm... leaving an electronic trail...
Old 10-04-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

😳😳😳 paynow!! Whoa 1st time I hear go ML try using paynow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moira55 View Post
FR FOR SUNFLOWER

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/sunflower-massage/

First FR written so pls pardon me if i got any error in the format.

Last min book cus nth do at night. So decided to text her at 2230 and see whether got reply. Surprisingly her reply quite fast and book an appt for 12am (Probably her last shift already). I would say $120 is pretty worth it.

As usual shower then massage. Like what other bro say massage non existent. Her looks really similar to picture. I would say real life more pretty. Her tone is polite and she ready to please you.

Looks : i would rate 8/10.
Body: slim and small size. I like her B+ melon.
Sensual : would say 10/10. Catbath u whole body. From the back to the front.
Bbbj: 10/10 she will look at u seducingly. Tongue work perfect.

Other remarks: what service she state on the website is kinda true. Will perform and bring u to heaven.

Also just take note, bring cash as she do not have paynow. I went thr without cash so i ask whether got paynow she say dont have. So in the end i trf her friend then her friend trf her. She prefer cash so bro who go pls bring exact cash.

Thanks
Old 10-04-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moira55 View Post
FR FOR SUNFLOWER

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/sunflower-massage/

First FR written so pls pardon me if i got any error in the format.

Last min book cus nth do at night. So decided to text her at 2230 and see whether got reply. Surprisingly her reply quite fast and book an appt for 12am (Probably her last shift already). I would say $120 is pretty worth it.
I've been trying to book her but to no avail, did you use normal text or other IM apps? No reply on sms and can't find her on whatsapp or wechat.
Old 10-04-2021, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

those small spas and PR frequently can pay by netts, paynow for the extras. For the PRC, you can try wechat transfer. but all these have electronic trails, users please take note.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Paynow? that's the most least discreet way lol.. , who knows maybe next time these ml can accept paylah n paynow save me the hassle of drawing cash everytime. skali can even get shopback cashback
Old 10-04-2021, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ltum2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
those small spas and PR frequently can pay by netts, paynow for the extras. For the PRC, you can try wechat transfer. but all these have electronic trails, users please take note.
I think that the PRC ML's who work from their apartments will prefer cash, and not any other method of payments.

The attitude and mindset of the PRC ML is a standard procedure within 1 hour for the customer. Any different or unusual request is not welcome, and a reason for the ML to keep in mind to not accept this customer in future. Especially for the popular MLs who are OK to be selective.

Asking to pay via paynow is a request outside the PRC ML procedure , i believe. A customer who does this is giving 1 reason for the ML to ignore this person in future.
Old 10-04-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Can paynow then cannot use the excuse of not bringing enough cash to negotiate the price
Old 10-04-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wintopore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Many girls use PayNow these days esp those in spa
good to know about it. I rarely cheong spa, but last time HCs also allow credit cards to pay for extras.

But seems very dangerous to use e-payment for MLs, the electronic trail left is scary if investigations gets going
Old 10-04-2021, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

you are right, their daily expenses also use cash any talk of alternative payment is just trouble making. somehow this reminds me of a joke by a ML which had me laughing when she described my cock as useless because it is losing money when i pay to cum and her pussy is superior as it operates like a "刷卡机“ every time swipe will earn money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltum2000 View Post
I think that the PRC ML's who work from their apartments will prefer cash, and not any other method of payments.
Old 10-04-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

CASHLESS payment for homebased ML? No thanks to this kind of "convenience" man. Digital trail and who knows what kind of risk you are opening yourself to, lots of very IT savvy people lurking around these days. Each session is just 2x Blue notes + a few pieces of Red notes..not that cumbersome imho.

Plus you tend to not feel the pinch as much when the physical dollar notes are not taken out from your wallet..suddenly any top up services feels very affordable since you don't see the $$ disappear from your wallet.
Old 10-04-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
Lotus2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupinrobin View Post
I would say both are good. OMM if you also need hard massage, Long Nu sensual is better imo.

If i were to pick bone in an egg, that would be Long Nu scheduling cause I still get cancelled from time to time.
Both have their plus / minus points.

(+)
OMM = PSE experience
LN = playful SYT

(-)
OMM = pricing on higher side
LN = her habit of double booking is still there ( she claims she gets a few no shows so now she rather to double book and then cancel one if both turns up)..... I had 5 previous appointments with her and 3 were cancelled at last minute even though I had arrived. But now that I know her real reason for doing so..... she has assured me that I will get priority over the other guy should my next appointment be double booked again.
Old 10-04-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus2013 View Post

LN = her habit of double booking is still there ( she claims she gets a few no shows so now she rather to double book and then cancel one if both turns up)..... I had 5 previous appointments with her and 3 were cancelled at last minute even though I had arrived. But now that I know her real reason for doing so.....
WTH!!!?? You sure? That really isn't at all a very good business practice. Getting aeroplane is just another occupational hazard for a ML.

I've never had any of my sessions cancelled last minute by her so far, but wow, I'm actually quite disturbed by this blasé attitude to people's time.
Old 10-04-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
Yea I got a ml that can do this but it's a bit of a miss because her tits are not very firm so there isn't much friction.

A good bf need some firmness in my opinion.
Too soft = no feel
Too firm = feels like putting my dick between rubber balls
Well summarised! If I may add my own Boobs Fuck (BF) from my own experience with 3 oredi RTC MLs:

1.Polly (the one with the awkward dance),her boobs are big but not firm. She does BF with her seated on edge of bed and expect me to thrust my clamped dick up and down while STANDING. Not an enjoyable experience and didn't succeed to cum as her boobs not firm enough to clamp well.

2. Hebe/ Ziqing (miss her loads man), hers is she seated on the bed, with my lower body resting atop her thighs, she then clamp my dick between her valley and she work her boobs up and down..it's a tried and tested method but to be honest while her boobs are not small, ain't huge enough to fully clamp a dick..didn't succeed to cum too but damn shiok la cos she is so chio.

3. Laura the legendary ML. My maiden and only successful Cum from BF. Hers is with her lying flat, I ride on her upper body, she positioned her huge knockers to clamp my dick and I just thrust forward and back like screwing a cunt, and coz Laura boobs are huge and firm, completely engulf the dick and she will keep dirty talk and horny looks, I cum very sextifying, even sprayed some onto her chin and face accidentally lol, but she is sporting, din scold me and still smile and joke that I give her facial. Really a superb ML.

There you have it, I don't ask for BF much cos most are either not huge enough, some are not skilled enough. But above gives you an idea of the few basic ways to do it, find one that suit your liking/kink, then suggest to the ML if her default method not working for you. Not all of them really knows how to do it so communication is key..and most important don't get too hung up if not successful, I appreciate when ML is willing to do BF, so even if it fails, just thank her efforts and switch back to HJ/BJ to get your happy ending. Cheers
Old 10-04-2021, 01:16 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus2013 View Post
LN = her habit of double booking is still there......
I dun tink she does it on purpose.... more is due to her disorganised nature. After my last session with her I told her I want to schedule another appointment. She ask me for date & time and just wrote it inside s small notebook.... later while she was tending to her phone I flipped through the notebook and discovered she already had another booking for my scheduled day/time a couple of pages back.
I pointed it out to her and her reply pissed me off.... " 是吗? 没关系...先到先得 "........ very nonchalant attitude and no apology or asking me whether want to reschedule or not. Anyway I told her to change to another timing after checking she does not have any booking..... just hope she does not double book another guy to my slot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1