The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2012, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold
Re: CiTy AnGel ~23yo InDoNeSia CeWek ~ FeBy

Cindy_C - I hope you bring in more of them and i can stop depending heavily getting my fix on the erratic supply at Lor 12 ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindy c View Post
Thank you for your support and fr
Old 25-03-2012, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 15
cindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragon_sg View Post
Cindy_C - I hope you bring in more of them and i can stop depending heavily getting my fix on the erratic supply at Lor 12 ...
We will try our best to look for new ones.

More details,pls click the signature below :-

Old 02-04-2012, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 0
evo5555 is a name known to allevo5555 is a name known to allevo5555 is a name known to allevo5555 is a name known to allevo5555 is a name known to allevo5555 is a name known to all

not a bad try.. very willing to please... thumbs upp... she accepted my offer at 4am in morning and willing to please me till 6-7am..

city angel... upppss points for ya..
Old 02-04-2012, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 17
FiReBanD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

look not bad bro
Old 02-04-2012, 08:56 AM
Samster

cindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo5555 View Post
not a bad try.. very willing to please... thumbs upp... she accepted my offer at 4am in morning and willing to please me till 6-7am..

city angel... upppss points for ya..
Thanks for the support and fr.

Old 03-04-2012, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 16
fruittree deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfruittree deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This is my very first time to post FR on her .. this gem really make me feel
worth to post it for her.

Youth is unbreakable.. Feby has it all. From body..smile..skin..
OMG ..try it or regret!!!
Look : 8/10 (prettier than pic)
Body : 8/10 (small tits but with nice smooth skin)
FJ : 8/10 (juicy and tight pussy, soft moans )
BJ : 8/10 ( blowing non-stop and i like her tongue )
RTF : yes (when money is not an issue)

PS : She is a very nice gal . Bros who visit her do please sayang her .
Old 03-04-2012, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruittree View Post
This is my very first time to post FR on her .. this gem really make me feel
worth to post it for her.

Youth is unbreakable.. Feby has it all. From body..smile..skin..
OMG ..try it or regret!!!
Look : 8/10 (prettier than pic)
Body : 8/10 (small tits but with nice smooth skin)
FJ : 8/10 (juicy and tight pussy, soft moans )
BJ : 8/10 ( blowing non-stop and i like her tongue )
RTF : yes (when money is not an issue)

PS : She is a very nice gal . Bros who visit her do please sayang her .
Thanks for your support and fr
Old 04-04-2012, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 16
steve88168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I sms her (in Indonesian) yesterday around 4:30 pm asking whether she is available at 6:30 pm. She replied within 1 minute say yes and asked me to come to her hotel (she gave her hotel name). I thought I would have a nice session with her, but I was WRONG...

I arrived at the hotel a bit earlier, like 6:10 pm then I sms-ed her to ask whether she is ready. No reply. May be she was still with other bro and still early, so I waited. 6:30pm still no reply, I tried to call her, no answer. Sms her again, still no reply. I waited until almost 7 still no reply and everytime I called she did not answer and some of the call she pressed reject button (I know because it rang for 3-4 times then it stopped and became busy signal). Finally left at 7 pm and really dissapointed since she fly aeroplane.

I just don't understand if she cannot make it, how hard is that just to reply my sms or even better if she can tell me before I head there and I contacted her just 2 hour prior our session. I had similar experience with other Indo FL long time ago, I don't know whether they just cannot manage their time well or they don't value the customer's time.

I hope other bros will have better experience than me. I won't try her again, don't want kena aeroplane for second time.
Old 24-05-2012, 08:10 PM
Samster

Camping for more FR....
Old 25-05-2012, 11:31 AM
Samster

Old 29-05-2012, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
redditor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never reply my SMS -____-"
Is she being picky or something? Really don't get it....
Old 30-05-2012, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redditor View Post
Never reply my SMS -____-"
Is she being picky or something? Really don't get it....
Sometimes when she busy working , she will not reply . Do try again.
Old 30-05-2012, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 15
Olduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindy c View Post
Sometimes when she busy working , she will not reply . Do try again.
my dear TS when was the last time you contact her i smsing for 3 days still no reply !!!!!??????
Old 30-05-2012, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olduncle View Post
my dear TS when was the last time you contact her i smsing for 3 days still no reply !!!!!??????
At what time did you try to contact her ?
Old 31-05-2012, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 13
blank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Firstly, thanks to TS for having the only Indo stock in its stable. I had a great time with Feby.

I have to say, what all the bros said are mostly true. Her time management, lateness, aeroplane and all did happen. But after my session with her, I seems to understand better. She does not wish for all the mishaps. She told me her fears and all the communication issues in between. She also admits that she is really poor in managing her time. hahah..I had to try three times myself before I manage to get a session with her. She is improving though. So, fella bros, please be patient with her and you will be rewarded. She can fuck alright!! hehehe

Simply to say, my session went great. She is one hell of a fucker. hahha.. She loves to fuck and that is how I gather. She takes her time to shower together. Proceed to bed and slow talk. Never rush. When mood came, we french french, raba raba then action began. Her catbath is alright, but her BBBJ is pretty good. Pretty skillful when she takes in deep and combine with balls licking. Nice feel even though i am not a fan.

After the BBBJ, she cowgirl me. Her cowgirl is pretty wild. She seems to like to ride a lot. Can tell from her face and moans. She goes kinda wild and I love to see her face and her tits bouncing. Can't help but grabbed her boobs while she was rocking me hehehe Such a turn on...

I go for a short spooning and doggy before I get into my favorite missionary position. Kept banging her while I licked her ears, neck and shoulders. She cannot take it when you take her ears. So, if you want to turn her on, try doing that and you can see her squirm. I just love it when she hugged me really tight when I do that while banging her. I saw her eyes rolling, steaming and moans like crazy. Her body physically squirmed so hard, like cannot take it. I was pretty high when she squirmed like that cuz my dick slides in the wetness of her pussy. She was moving her crotch in motion as her body contorted as we were moaning and panting wildly. So high ya!!! I came after a long while of pumping her missionary. Was sweaty and exhausted!!!

We then rest for a while and talk cock. I washed up and then just relax for a while. When it hit 2nd round, I was pretty exhausted already. She managed to get me going again though. I manage to try my last attempt but cannot cum again already.. hahhaha.. I pumped her missionary until I was sooo soooo exhausted, but still cannot.. I gave up hahhaa...

Oh yea, one more thing, I can feel her pussy is kinda tight ya. Maybe she skillful or what, I am not sure, but I can feel her pussy, man. As if she contracts when i pumped my dick inside her. She is also very wet! Thinking back now.. .awwww... so nice feeling .. damm shiok!! Awwww!!

After my session, she told me she likes to sit fuck with her on top in front of the mirror. It would make her really horny. Dammit! She did not tell me before we start!! Grrrrr!!!! She also joked that I was servicing her more than she servicing me.. Maybe my nature ba....... So, fella bros, maybe you can try instead ya.. hehee.. If i ever RTF her again, I will try for sure.. hahaha

Finally, here's my brief FR for her :

NAME: Feby
ORIGIN: Indonesia
LOOKS: 6/10 (with bracers)
BUILD: Petite
BOOBS: A (soft boobs, average size brown nipples)
KISS/FRENCH: Yes/ Yes (GF style)
AR: No
PAINTING: Never try
BBBJ: 7/10 (Loves to give blow job + balls licking)
CATBATH: 7/10
MASSAGE: Never try (She claims she did massage back in Indonesia)
GFE : 8.5/10 (I speak her lingo, so the GFE is pretty high for me)
ATTITUDE: 8.5/10 (Pleasant, friendly and accommodating. Service-oriented generally.)
FJ : 8.5/10 (Like fucking with GF. Well, let's just say she loves fucking. Very responsive with natural moans.)
DAMAGE: $80 (2 shots) + Room + CD
RTF : Will consider if no better Indo stock available

Until my next bonk ... everyone be well!!!

Cheers! =.=

p.s. If you like my post, please upz my points ya! Thank you!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1