The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-11-2010, 11:37 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 0
sempoi is one of the Best!sempoi is one of the Best!sempoi is one of the Best!
Re: >----1>Ida Adriana For you<1----<

any lucky bros? commando??
Old 30-11-2010, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 17
needsomeone76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyneedsomeone76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Still nothing?

No action yet?
Old 30-11-2010, 03:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Nightmare0000 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Mail or SMS me @ [email protected]

Old 30-11-2010, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 16
liudage is one of the Best!liudage is one of the Best!liudage is one of the Best!

I am sure many other bros shared my lustful thoughts after seeing Ida’s pics, and I just need to check out Ida’s solid pair. Moreover, I have been having only Chinese dishes lately – time for a change to nasi lemak. I was pleasantly surprised that she could accommodate me last night since she mentioned she was starting work yesterday and I expect many bros booking her based on those pics. Since there is no FR yet, I’ll start the ball rolling.

We arranged to meet outside a hotel and I knew it was her when she was walking towards me because of the twin assets, even though she was dressed conservatively but smartly. She smiled and held my hand before we entered the hotel like a couple of lovers sneaking away to share some intimate moments. She readily flashed her IC (yes, the right color for a local) when the receptionist asked for two IDs (this surprised me since they didn’t ask for that during my last visit a week ago). She is chatty and I felt like making out with a new g/f. Here’s my brief take on Ida:

Look: 6.5/10 (Tan, pleasant look that grows on you, light makeup, like GND)
Ht/Wt : 160cm/45kg (that’s what she said and looks that)
Body: 7/10 (tight body; smooth skin, didn’t notice any tummy; slim and curvy; I like the sight of her perky ass when in doggie position)
Boobs: 36C (these are her highlights, all natural, reasonably firm and tantalizing look - give a good eye feast; brown and responsive nipples)
BBBJ : 6/10 (she did say she is new and still learning; slow and sensuous; she tries to please but still need coaching – she has a stud on her tongue and could maximize its effect with bbbj; I don’t mind and thoroughly enjoyed such non-professional care for my little bro, although I suspect it may not be for bros who like hardcore actions – it’s more like training your new and willing gf, but I reckon Ida is a good student)
Frenching : No (she said she has ulcers)
Fingering : No (but light outside tease ok)
Painting: Yes (she loves it, gets very wet with my tongue lashing, with accompanying loud moans and grabbing of her twin assets in heavenly look; shaved pussy, no smell)
FJ : 8/10 (very responsive and accommodating in all positions; she seems to enjoy it with loud moan and grabbing of her twin assets with that heavenly look; I released my load in her favourite doggie position after managing to pace myself for a sextisfying session – and she sure know how to move and position her perky ass for maximum bang effect)
GFE: 8/10 (very friendly gal, not a time keeper and even asked if she can dressed up when the hour is up)
Damage: $140/1/1 + Tips (hotel + CD excluded)
RTF: Yes, just for that gfe experience

Thanks Ida – it’s great knowing you and sure hope to catch you again for another session soon.
Old 30-11-2010, 06:10 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 0
shortyzzida is a Helpful and Caring Samstershortyzzida is a Helpful and Caring Samstershortyzzida is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you for the compliment liudage..hope to see you again..

Btw update that today I can do meet up after 8pm..

For those who got my number just text me.for those who have not..just be patience as im clearing my mail.

First come first serve..
Old 30-11-2010, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 19
Lookgood is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLookgood is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLookgood is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had PM you ,Still waiting for your reply.
Old 01-12-2010, 12:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sanuk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ida, pm me plsss...
Old 01-12-2010, 08:36 AM
Samster (M)

RuthOrkin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, me chin, your contact pse. Thanks
Old 01-12-2010, 09:54 AM
Samster (M)

leoputera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortyzzida View Post
Hello there everyone...Im new here and i wish to provide service...Actually im not new to doing this but for this forum i just register...I hope to get clients here.I may not be to familiar with the system here yet...But i am all willing to try.what else?hmm ok my name is Idah...Im a malay girl.Im 20 turning 21...I have a slim body no fats included...My top size is c cup.I provide full services...I can do uniforms but all will be extras...Usually i will ask for 200 for 1hr of service...but since im new here and hope to build up regulars...Im charging only 140 for an hour.and it includes blow and service,1shot...Dont worry as i wont do a rush job..In order for me to keep regulars i need to give them my best right.

My name is Idah
Ht 160
wt 45 no fat included
c cup
Blow without rubber/Fingering/licking/french
140 1h 1s 220 2h 2s

How do you guys get my number...???

Easy just drop me a mail and pls state your contact number and i will mail you back mine number for you to contact for service.

I promise i wont sms you people as your contact is just for verification..

I do take all races..

regards

Ida adriana
Hi... Can u pm me your contact?
Old 01-12-2010, 07:28 PM
Samster

damonalbarn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi my names fazlie.im keen on trying u out.do msg me @ 91064904
Old 01-12-2010, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
byking86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi ida! i would like to book you. pm me your contact! tnx!
Old 01-12-2010, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
timetra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by liudage View Post
I am sure many other bros shared my lustful thoughts after seeing Ida’s pics, and I just need to check out Ida’s solid pair. Moreover, I have been having only Chinese dishes lately – time for a change to nasi lemak. I was pleasantly surprised that she could accommodate me last night since she mentioned she was starting work yesterday and I expect many bros booking her based on those pics. Since there is no FR yet, I’ll start the ball rolling.

We arranged to meet outside a hotel and I knew it was her when she was walking towards me because of the twin assets, even though she was dressed conservatively but smartly. She smiled and held my hand before we entered the hotel like a couple of lovers sneaking away to share some intimate moments. She readily flashed her IC (yes, the right color for a local) when the receptionist asked for two IDs (this surprised me since they didn’t ask for that during my last visit a week ago). She is chatty and I felt like making out with a new g/f. Here’s my brief take on Ida:

Look: 6.5/10 (Tan, pleasant look that grows on you, light makeup, like GND)
Ht/Wt : 160cm/45kg (that’s what she said and looks that)
Body: 7/10 (tight body; smooth skin, didn’t notice any tummy; slim and curvy; I like the sight of her perky ass when in doggie position)
Boobs: 36C (these are her highlights, all natural, reasonably firm and tantalizing look - give a good eye feast; brown and responsive nipples)
BBBJ : 6/10 (she did say she is new and still learning; slow and sensuous; she tries to please but still need coaching – she has a stud on her tongue and could maximize its effect with bbbj; I don’t mind and thoroughly enjoyed such non-professional care for my little bro, although I suspect it may not be for bros who like hardcore actions – it’s more like training your new and willing gf, but I reckon Ida is a good student)
Frenching : No (she said she has ulcers)
Fingering : No (but light outside tease ok)
Painting: Yes (she loves it, gets very wet with my tongue lashing, with accompanying loud moans and grabbing of her twin assets in heavenly look; shaved pussy, no smell)
FJ : 8/10 (very responsive and accommodating in all positions; she seems to enjoy it with loud moan and grabbing of her twin assets with that heavenly look; I released my load in her favourite doggie position after managing to pace myself for a sextisfying session – and she sure know how to move and position her perky ass for maximum bang effect)
GFE: 8/10 (very friendly gal, not a time keeper and even asked if she can dressed up when the hour is up)
Damage: $140/1/1 + Tips (hotel + CD excluded)
RTF: Yes, just for that gfe experience

Thanks Ida – it’s great knowing you and sure hope to catch you again for another session soon.
u are so brave. ulcers u still do BBBJ
Old 01-12-2010, 10:15 PM
Samster

santino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi ida..msg me at 81510144..will be waiting
Old 02-12-2010, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
james0602 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can i have you contact please? thank you
Old 02-12-2010, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1004 / Power: 16
Hot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud of
Talking Re: >----1>Ida Adriana For you<1----<

FR on Ida

She dress hot and figure is so hour glass that im sure u will turn your head to see her again if u bypass her in the street, but careful not to bam into the lamp pole or to some1...

Look: 6.5-7/10
Boob: 8.5~9 / 10 priceless when she on cowgirl, maybe also on standing doggy style infront of mirror too.
Bbbj: 6/10 i will say her bbbj will be very good if she not keep cleaning with tissuse like every 30sec?
FJ: 7/10 Her leg is very flexible and very accommodating to all FJ style
Somehow i didnt manage to cum that day,dont know whelther is hot or stress or maybe due to i only slept 4-5hour that day?

She quite small in size super nice boob slim waist.
99.99% worth the value..... .01%?= the rare poison...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread