The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
reechart is one of the Best!reechart is one of the Best!reechart is one of the Best!
Re: Very Fair n pretty 19 yr old viet babe Fiona..

finally the thread is up!
support _kynky_ , is support by action, money and brain(for writing FR) =P

look : 8
21-22yo GND, like bonking neighbour daugter, really!

body : 7
slim, not skinny, good shape. fair complexion, really fair among viets!

boob : 7
B+/- nipple is light brown, dunnoe consider pink or not =P looks yummy.

fj : 8
she is tight, and feels that she is in-experience. accomodating though, need to be initiative to play in diff position.

gfe : 7
she is not very pro... u need to seduce her, haha. good for bro who like shy type of gal. keep pumping her 20 mins++ in 1 pose, still no complaint... make me feel guilty. like to say it remind me of bonking my 1st gal fren which she deep in love wif me.... =P

treat her nice bros, she is GND type, not the wild type, treat her gently...
Old 03-11-2010, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 17
my23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymy23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

damn...

bro, ur mailbox is full
Old 03-11-2010, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 15
deadfish is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdeadfish is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Would love to see her picture first.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Anything753 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not too good at FRs, but promised Kinky 1 so here goes.

FR:
Breasts: Small, petite, nice imho, not saggy.
Looks: 7/10 Next door look.

BBBJ: -/10 Tried, but i stopped her as she had a rough night previously, some other bro gave her bad experience. So did not want to pressure her too much.
FJ: 7.5/10 V. Green but accommodating and willing to keep going. Limited language but she was trying hard to please. Needed lots of guidance.

GFE: 8.5/10 Not rushed for time, took things easy and let things built up. Nice and relaxing.

RTF: yes if time and $$ allow.

Plus point: Nice Room
Old 03-11-2010, 10:59 PM
Samster

greenhorn22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can give me fiona ctc
Old 03-11-2010, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

bro can i have her contacts please...!
Old 03-11-2010, 11:41 PM
Samster

tooday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro... can i have her contacts tooo.. thanks first
Old 03-11-2010, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
baoxhua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro,pm contact,thank you
Old 04-11-2010, 04:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 15
_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Guards View Post
When I first bonked her last week, I already knew I would RTF on her. This week, I came back to finish the job. I might even book her a third time.

Fiona is a very quiet girl, like a mouse in bed. It is obvious to anyone that she is not a professional working girl. There is that amateurism that I find so charming.

Face : Sweet-looking, features are quite nice, but not really the very pretty kind. She can pass for a Chinese girl anytime - not surprising since Vietnam was a Chinese province for over a 1000 years (Grade : 7/10)

Language : Does not know a word of English. But to be fair, why should she know any English ? Anyway, my Vietnamese vocabulary is about 5 words and together with gestures we got along just fine.

Body : Very nice body. Shapely and well-proportionate. She has a smooth, blemish-free skin with a very fair complexion. (Grade : 9/10)

Breasts : Somewhere between A and B cup, but enough for one handful. Small light-brown nipples. Still not used to them being sucked and fondled. But I like them a lot, very natural and beautiful to look at. (Grade : 8/10)

Pussy : This is as fresh a pussy as you can get without paying for a virgin. I estimate that the entire slit (from top to bottom) is about 1.5 inches ! Small, pinkish and fresh-looking. No smell and no funny taste. Pussy hair untrimmed. Of course, so very tight ! (Grade : 10/10)

Frenching : Nope, and I never expected it but light kisses on the lips are ok with her. (Grade : 4/10)

Showering : We always showered together. You should take the opportunity to make sure she is thoroughly washed down there. No action, but for me it is just good hygiene.

BBBJ : She is Vietnamese, so no bbbj. Best you can expect is some licking of your “lolipop”. (Grade : 4/10)

Fingering : She won’t allow and I can understand why. Her pussy is so small you can easily hurt her. Just play with the outside of her pussy but don’t put your finger in, ok ?

Cunnilingus : No problem with her in this respect. Seldom have I tasted such a sweet fresh pussy. (Grade : 10/10)

FJ : First of all, don’t expect her to put on the condom for you. I don’t think she even knows how to roll it down for a guy. KY is definitely a must otherwise it is too tight. She has no idea how to do cowgirl. So I always start with the basic missionary. The tightness of her pussy is immediately felt. The grip is so strong it feels like she has clenched her fist around your cock. At that moment, you will forgive her for no frenching and no bbbj. This is bonking at it’s best. Not a sound, she will lie quietly as you enjoy every stroke. I got her to do doggie but that lasted about 1 minute because it was painful for her. I tried to make it last as long as possible but with such a tight sensation, I lost the fight very quickly. (Grade : 10/10)

GFE : She is Vietnamese. Enough said.

RTF : Yeah, sure must go back for a third round.
Tks or the FRs bros..

Sorry mail fills up too fast..

Bros Pls PM me with your ctc number..I honestly do not have ample time to pm bros here one by one..

Cheers..
Old 04-11-2010, 11:18 AM
Samster

_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by reechart View Post
finally the thread is up!
support _kynky_ , is support by action, money and brain(for writing FR) =P

look : 8
21-22yo GND, like bonking neighbour daugter, really!

body : 7
slim, not skinny, good shape. fair complexion, really fair among viets!

boob : 7
B+/- nipple is light brown, dunnoe consider pink or not =P looks yummy.

fj : 8
she is tight, and feels that she is in-experience. accomodating though, need to be initiative to play in diff position.

gfe : 7
she is not very pro... u need to seduce her, haha. good for bro who like shy type of gal. keep pumping her 20 mins++ in 1 pose, still no complaint... make me feel guilty. like to say it remind me of bonking my 1st gal fren which she deep in love wif me.... =P

treat her nice bros, she is GND type, not the wild type, treat her gently...
Tks for the FR bro..

All pms replied..Bros pls include yr number when pm'ing me..

Cheers..
Old 04-11-2010, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Lustshooter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro

can provide contact.

tks
Old 04-11-2010, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
thonglorsoi10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Fiona last week and promised to give Kynky an FR, so here are my thoughts.

Had received an sms from Kynky about a new premium babe Fiona. Requested for picture before I tried but was told there would be none for this girl. Thus I trusted bro Kynky's taste and went for it.

Fiona was everything that was described. Was very glad that I was not being hoaxed into booking some sub standard girl. Shes definitely premium.

When I entered the room, Fiona was wearing this cute pyjamas. Very school girl type. When she bent over to put her slippers away, it revealed the nice lacy and transparent underwear she was wearing. Super turn on for me! The kind I like and in white.

We went to bathe together and can tell shes very shy. When I look at her, she would shy away. Perfect, just like my puppy love gf. And I can tell Fiona is not pretentious. She helped me soap my body but got abit shy when reaching down there.

FJ was very tight, which I guess most would know by now. I must say that all of Kynky's girls I tried so far are all so very tight. Perhaps its because they are all so new into this trade and still fresh. Lovin it! Fiona is not the active kind in bed, but willing to let you try different positions as long as it does not hurt her. Her body and skin is fantastic to touch and indeed very fair. Really have to be gentle with her. I accidently scratched her and immediately the area became red and abit swollen. Shes still very tender.

I did not attempt 2 shots, only 1. But I did pay for a time extension. To me shes very pretty. And her looks grow more and more on you. If you can get her to smile and laugh, that look really mesmerises you.

Overall Rating:
Looks: 8.5/10 (my ideal girl. Very fair and flawless skin. very pretty IMO)
Body: 8/10 (Curvy and all, B-cup I think, light brown to pink nipples. Sadly Im a big boob lover)
FJ: 9/10 (Very tight pussy, but needs KY as its too tight. Naturally sparse pubic hair, no smell at all)
Gfe: 8/10 (I can speak a few words viet and that got her laughing. Adorable character)
Rtf: Yes (Missing her as I type now)

Hope this FR is informative to bros here. Thanks again to Kynky for the good recommendation. Looking forward to your new stocks as well.
Old 04-11-2010, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thonglorsoi10 View Post
Tried Fiona last week and promised to give Kynky an FR, so here are my thoughts.

Had received an sms from Kynky about a new premium babe Fiona. Requested for picture before I tried but was told there would be none for this girl. Thus I trusted bro Kynky's taste and went for it.

Fiona was everything that was described. Was very glad that I was not being hoaxed into booking some sub standard girl. Shes definitely premium.

When I entered the room, Fiona was wearing this cute pyjamas. Very school girl type. When she bent over to put her slippers away, it revealed the nice lacy and transparent underwear she was wearing. Super turn on for me! The kind I like and in white.

We went to bathe together and can tell shes very shy. When I look at her, she would shy away. Perfect, just like my puppy love gf. And I can tell Fiona is not pretentious. She helped me soap my body but got abit shy when reaching down there.

FJ was very tight, which I guess most would know by now. I must say that all of Kynky's girls I tried so far are all so very tight. Perhaps its because they are all so new into this trade and still fresh. Lovin it! Fiona is not the active kind in bed, but willing to let you try different positions as long as it does not hurt her. Her body and skin is fantastic to touch and indeed very fair. Really have to be gentle with her. I accidently scratched her and immediately the area became red and abit swollen. Shes still very tender.

I did not attempt 2 shots, only 1. But I did pay for a time extension. To me shes very pretty. And her looks grow more and more on you. If you can get her to smile and laugh, that look really mesmerises you.

Overall Rating:
Looks: 8.5/10 (my ideal girl. Very fair and flawless skin. very pretty IMO)
Body: 8/10 (Curvy and all, B-cup I think, light brown to pink nipples. Sadly Im a big boob lover)
FJ: 9/10 (Very tight pussy, but needs KY as its too tight. Naturally sparse pubic hair, no smell at all)
Gfe: 8/10 (I can speak a few words viet and that got her laughing. Adorable character)
Rtf: Yes (Missing her as I type now)

Hope this FR is informative to bros here. Thanks again to Kynky for the good recommendation. Looking forward to your new stocks as well.
Tks for the FR bro..

Just a reminder to fellow bros that if looking for a skilled FL, shes def not the one for you..

Cheers..
Old 04-11-2010, 07:21 PM
Samster

Just to update bros, Fiona is fully booked today..

An update from her agent states that there has been a group of bros out to con the girls..very unethical methods I must say from what I hear..

Thus the rates will be revised..

It will now be 150/2/1 or 130/1/1.. room included, cd excluded..

Fellow agents who wish to know who these bros are may pm me and I will consolidate the list and PM you guys..

Cheers..
Old 04-11-2010, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RedruM84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share contacts ? nvr up a viet gal b4 wanna try...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread