The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-07-2004, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Typhoon6x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Maid for Sex

Bro Proprimate...U R one kind soul to take on the task of pimping for all your horny sperm bros here. Keep it up.
Old 13-07-2004, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 20
onlylife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Maid for Sex

bro, PM you twice liao.
Can my booking be possible?
Quote:
Originally Posted by proprimate
I must be a damn fool coz she blew her top at me for the number of calls she got like her hp was burning up! I gave out to some bros out there thinking that they'll give her some good business but this is what she had to say:

1. Normal assholes who just wan to verify that she was the real deal and then NOTHING! I guess for circulation purposes and getting more exchange I suspect!
2. Assholes disguising as police and etc etc threatening to report her if dun give him free sex!
3. People asking her to be their GF and get allowance from them! Bullshit!
4. She went down to the hotel for a booking, then NO SHOW! Twice!

FOr bros out there with her hp, she has alredi changed and thrown away that prepaid card. After my tryst with her today, some of my kakis saved my face and booked her after that. 2 to be exact. Thanks bros.

For tuesday, got a fren booking her for an hour at 12 noon. Lunchtime mah. She said she will not entertain future calls. She gave me her latest number. What I am goin to do now is......if serious u wan to bonk this gal, pm me with the day u wan and time and I'll fix u up with her. I'll giv u the location n u go there urself. After that u r on ur own. Damn sound like a pimp. Neber mind just for a few days oni. Cheers!

As for callous remarks, she dun go for banglas, period!
Old 13-07-2004, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 22
proprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bros,

I din know that the response was overwhelming and people have such fantasies. Din know it was hard work, so now I know how okts feel hehehe. Thank god oni this week. After that please dun ask me again. I have a life too and I cun possibly be at the PC all the time.

For those who got it. Please dun disappoint. Bring own rubber and say that Bob recommend u and u r my army kakis. Will check for one last final bookings or cancellation by 2 pm 2molo, that is all the time I have! After that, no more! I oni give ur numbers if u confirm, if not, I wun.

Have a good time cheers! Those PM me, please giv me ur nicknames again and contact at the end of it if there are any changes.If not i will take it as u r game. Cheers!
MATE means Prostitutes & Pricks mate

BTW, the avatar is the rear view of JULIA, the FL.
Link to her pics (with compliments to Bro Tallman): http://www.bubbleshare.com/album/517953.88366dd55d9
Old 15-07-2004, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 21
laodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of light

Bros

this will be a short FR as not many bros are likely to try "the Maid" in future. Sorry no WWG match today.

Met "The Maid" (TM) today at the hotel recommended by Propimate. She has a CFM look, very wel devloped boobies ok body.. and quite well maid up. Even have long fingernails (and I make fun of her by talking about how amah doing the housework, then the nail break). Her mouth is quite something magnificent.. begging to be kissed.

Managed to buy condoms from the hotel desk ( $1 per balloon). Go up to room. Tok Kok for 10 mins. TM is Paiseh. Anyhow. strip.. Body ok. just one thing to note TM has a C-section scar, not big, but definetely there. Has a kid oredi which explains the scar and the papayas. JiaWei has nicer boobies, but these are pretty good.

Shower together, and cheong her belly button for a laugh. To bedroom, try to go for Tonguefu and nipple licking as my usual routine.. seems paiseh and stops me after short while, very sensitive. a little BBBJ.. cap and she gets on top..

Well what can I say
1- shes wet
2 - Can really feel a bit of resistance and the back of her CB if you can push deep.
3 - realistic sound. TM seemed to come 4 times in our 2 hour session, but I not sure if faking cos the screaming begins when you enter
Almost felt like I was doing it raw cos she was so wet.

Tried a few positions.. I think the best is her on top and missionary. Doggie didn't seem to do much for her. Worked out in the bathroom for a bit too, on the bench and sitting on the toilet

Her boobies are quire sensitive, so work on those nipples when your pumping away.

Shot my load... rested for a bit.. got a bit of BBBJ then did a second round which lasted for an hour. In the end could not come 2 times. Ask her to call me if she is ever free in the future and bid her sayonara

Summary
Looks - 6
Attitude - 8
Friendliness - 8 - a bit hard to tok also a bit paiseh
French kissing - 8 - pretty amazing.. a cfm mouth to go with her cfm face
Body - 6 - a bit fat around the tummy and has a C-section scar
Boobies -C cup
BBJ - 6 - had quick one - but I think good chance to Come easily wither her sucking away
FJ - 6
Damage - $100 + hotel +condom + transport
RTF - Yes if she ever call me again. TM has good attitude and decent quality up there with fishbowl gers. Pricing ($100)and timing(2 hours) makes it a LOBANG!!!

Propimate a great lobang bro. Anytime you want a fresh bonk PM me and I'll see what I have - mostly PRCs now, but planning to build up my Malay collection.

+1 rep for you and I'll add a vote for you in the good bros list
Old 15-07-2004, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tigerw5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pass me contact at [email protected]?
Old 15-07-2004, 06:15 PM
Samster

proprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro,

Cheers! Thanks for the vote of confidence. U jus got me thinking for a while there.....abt the nails, din realised it...emmm. This I got to check out.Anyway, what u had was wat I had. U can say that again about the mouth, pouting lips. I guess u should have her number by now. So can go quickie whenever she free. Hehehehe.

Same here, if any lobang, verified bros will get it. Cheers!

Link to her pics (with compliments to Bro Tallman): http://www.bubbleshare.com/album/517953.88366dd55d9
Old 16-07-2004, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 20
RC38 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRC38 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRC38 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good day Bro proprimate

Thank you very much for arranging this afternoon section

don think i need to write any FR
because every thing had been said by others bro

She i indeed very good

Thank you again

will pass to u if i have any good loban
Old 16-07-2004, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 20
dreamdude is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdreamdude is a Helpful and Caring Samster

err...is bro proprimate still helpin tat maid gettin deal or contact myself?n do she do house calls?
Old 16-07-2004, 07:34 PM
Samster

RC38 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRC38 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRC38 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry any way how to up one reputation
Old 18-07-2004, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 20
blackhorn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackhorn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC38
Sorry any way how to up one reputation
Click on the reputation icon on the upper right hand corner of the post ( the icon is just beside the post number).

BTW, thanks again to Proprimate for sharing this nice lobang. I had a wonderful experience with her.
Old 18-07-2004, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 23
faithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud of

I usually don't post...pardon my luker status...but this one's it....

Met her about 9.30....she was kinda late..but I guessed it was ok....

She appeared out of no where when I got into the lift to go to my room...she just came in and muttered my name.....

got to the room...asked her if she wanna bathe....well...in my limited melayu vocab and she was kinda delighted I could speak a little... ...finished up and went to bed...kinda tired so layed down and let her do all the work....

Had about 20min of BBBj....this gal can really go at it,....nearly came but held back...then she asked for condom....alamak...didn't have it,....but luckily she has one last one with her.....one thing I note...she's wet...and very wet...and she keeps using the towel to wipe her pussy dry...kinda paisey for her to get wet I guess....

Did her in missionary and she was really wonderful in bed....stereo was goooood and she kept cummnig....and cumming and cumming...think she came about 5-6 times in the 2 hrs,.....walao....dream came true for me....

Had to stop periodically to 'lun'...and went for the boobs...nice hard nipples...just a bit big...and fingered her...she kept saying she tak boleh tahan and wanted me inside....so went in and bang away,.....

was getting real tired and asked her to finish me with a HJ...she kinda like toyed around with little bro and then mounted me again....walao...this gal just can't get enough..well..whos complaining...finally got her to HJ to climax and I like it when she pumped away and opened her mouth...didn't wanna CIM her so finished and went shower....

Overall ratings

Looks : 6
Body : 6
Boobs : 34B...
Sound efx.... : 3D!!
Horny : 10/10
G/f feeling : 10/10

Damage : $100 + room

Thank you bro proprimate for the recommendations......
Old 18-07-2004, 07:23 AM
Samster

To Bro Neptune

Sorry i don think i am allow to give u the contact

Please Pm Proprimate

By the way i think the sir/ mun is coming back this week
Old 18-07-2004, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
mambomgr is Cool - loads of Potential

Interested in the contact. email to [email protected]
Old 19-07-2004, 03:45 PM
Samster

Well, guys I hope u had ur fun with this maid. Now getting her will be a little bit hard. Overall she was happy with many and if she gave u her hp, then u may see returns and those aeroplane ones, u have seen her for the last time.

She did mentioned she would TRY to be free between 11 to 1 and 5 to 7, my oni guess is that got reason to leave house.

Old 19-07-2004, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
t123ang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello bro Prop and co,

wat do u think will happen to her if

a) Both the mama and papa find out? ans:- Send her home.

b) Onli the papa finds out ? ans:- Any one care to answer?

LOL

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread