The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2004, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 20
RC38 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRC38 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRC38 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Maid for Sex

Hey Bro
Don mind PM me the contact

Thank You
Old 11-07-2004, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 20
Steed 4 is one of the Best!Steed 4 is one of the Best!Steed 4 is one of the Best!

hi bro,care to share the contact?
thanks in advance
Old 11-07-2004, 07:31 PM
punishit

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Guys never knew all of you so interested in maids. Anyway a word of caution, u never know who these maids have been fucking wif. My maid was a good example, we send her home bacause we found out she was going steady wif a bangala cleaner in our block....
Old 11-07-2004, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 23
cock21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Poor girl!! If she's working as a maid here, then with her handphone ringing non-stop with all our horny bros here trying to book a slot with her, it's just a matter of time b4 she's found out and repatriated. Hope those who wanna book this FL do so really discreetly, and not call or sms incessantly. Someone's job on the line!
Old 12-07-2004, 06:37 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by proprimate
Sounds like 'made for sex' hehehe. Yeah got this lobang and she very discreet one. Here are the details:

Pretty indonesian, about 24, fair skin,ample tits, sparse pubic hair, very enticing look, shy. Give good bbbj, limited english vocabulary.

Problem she is very discreet one coz she doing behind her boss back and if kena caught, she will be in big trouble. The good thing is that she can go out in the afternoon coz she looking after a teenager gal who schools in the afternoon. She does her rendezvouz then. Parents overseas for a week.

Damage so far is $100 for 2 solid hours excluding hotel.Brought her to hotel 81 and did her there. Very accommmodating. Can french, lick and do all kinds of position. I feel she is sex hungry type one ho. My take is that she like neber see cock for a long time and pussy aso long time neber kena ram. This one can cum one and not one time but many times. Seow liao.

Offer oni this week. Hurry hurry get ur maid. Hehehehe. She started doin this oni 2 days ago. I was the first one plus some bros out there. So far no regrets. Got even a chap who booked her the whole afternoon yesterday after he got a try on the first day after me. Hehehehe.As for me, next week Monday afternoon is MINE!

PM if u r interested, oni those reputable ones and of course my kakis will get
wah got teenage gal leh...i also interested..haha..eh bro can pm me the mais'd contacts or not ah..thanxxx

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 12-07-2004, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 21
triple h is a Helpful and Caring Samstertriple h is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wah not bad eh. 1st time got hear such thing in this forum. U r now the undisputed " maid rammer of the year 2004" and your nick shld be "rubbermaid".

b careful she dun go report you.
my respects....

Quote:
Sounds like 'made for sex' hehehe. Yeah got this lobang and she very discreet one. Here are the details:

Pretty indonesian, about 24, fair skin,ample tits, sparse pubic hair, very enticing look, shy. Give good bbbj, limited english vocabulary.

Problem she is very discreet one coz she doing behind her boss back and if kena caught, she will be in big trouble. The good thing is that she can go out in the afternoon coz she looking after a teenager gal who schools in the afternoon. She does her rendezvouz then. Parents overseas for a week.

Damage so far is $100 for 2 solid hours excluding hotel.Brought her to hotel 81 and did her there. Very accommmodating. Can french, lick and do all kinds of position. I feel she is sex hungry type one ho. My take is that she like neber see cock for a long time and pussy aso long time neber kena ram. This one can cum one and not one time but many times. Seow liao.

Offer oni this week. Hurry hurry get ur maid. Hehehehe. She started doin this oni 2 days ago. I was the first one plus some bros out there. So far no regrets. Got even a chap who booked her the whole afternoon yesterday after he got a try on the first day after me. Hehehehe.As for me, next week Monday afternoon is MINE!

Old 12-07-2004, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 23
Ratcool69 is one of the Best!Ratcool69 is one of the Best!Ratcool69 is one of the Best!
Cool Re: Maid for Sex

Any other FR from any Bro who tried her recently???
Old 12-07-2004, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 22
proprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I must be a damn fool coz she blew her top at me for the number of calls she got like her hp was burning up! I gave out to some bros out there thinking that they'll give her some good business but this is what she had to say:

1. Normal assholes who just wan to verify that she was the real deal and then NOTHING! I guess for circulation purposes and getting more exchange I suspect!
2. Assholes disguising as police and etc etc threatening to report her if dun give him free sex!
3. People asking her to be their GF and get allowance from them! Bullshit!
4. She went down to the hotel for a booking, then NO SHOW! Twice!

FOr bros out there with her hp, she has alredi changed and thrown away that prepaid card. After my tryst with her today, some of my kakis saved my face and booked her after that. 2 to be exact. Thanks bros.

For tuesday, got a fren booking her for an hour at 12 noon. Lunchtime mah. She said she will not entertain future calls. She gave me her latest number. What I am goin to do now is......if serious u wan to bonk this gal, pm me with the day u wan and time and I'll fix u up with her. I'll giv u the location n u go there urself. After that u r on ur own. Damn sound like a pimp. Neber mind just for a few days oni. Cheers!

As for callous remarks, she dun go for banglas, period!
MATE means Prostitutes & Pricks mate

BTW, the avatar is the rear view of JULIA, the FL.
Link to her pics (with compliments to Bro Tallman): http://www.bubbleshare.com/album/517953.88366dd55d9
Old 12-07-2004, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
dieselX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Wow....so exciting ar...... can someone share this indon contact with me..... thanks......
Old 12-07-2004, 10:53 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

wah indon on fire leh..nvm u got her teenage charge the number instaed..wahahah..juz kiddin...

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 12-07-2004, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 20
dreamdude is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdreamdude is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wah...is she veri gd n where is she based?can also pm mi the no,?
Old 13-07-2004, 03:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 23
recall1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

Thanks for the info! Very interesting... Possible to PM her number?
Old 13-07-2004, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
juzMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, am I too late? Could you pls PM me her contacts? Wold really like to meet up with her. Thanks. Willy
Old 13-07-2004, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 20
laodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of light

Hello. Some People Seem To Have Problems Reading The Thread So I Am Writing This Post In Caps So U Cant Miss It.

The Threadstarter Will No Longer Pm The Maids Contact To Any Bros.

Look For The Post Where He Outlines The New Deal Which Is Different To His First Offer
Old 13-07-2004, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 20
laodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of light

wah looks like my CAP Letters got changed down.. a lesson to me, and sadly no one will read the original post after all
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread