The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-05-2010, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 20
freefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to all
Re: Maid for Sex

See many post to request contact for sex. I myself used to have many fun with these maids
For me, just see any recent look maid in mall or walking, just walk close to them for contact, and sms later.
From my experiences, usually can bonk 6 out of 10. In some cases, after bonking them, they introduce her friend to me, ..and bonk again.
Last week, went to my customer house, saw the neighbour maid, ask for contact, next day in the staircase petting, so easy. She now ask me to go out on Sunday, i can't make it these day. Too bad.
Sorry pls dont ask me for contact.
Old 24-05-2010, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
daddybig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can can get her contact thanks
Old 01-06-2010, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
cruxify deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My nurse is back from Philippines.. called me again. Been screwing around with her for nearly 9 months now. Well, always good to have her as a back up when maids are scarce. Got another 2 maids contact on the internet... Will update if i have good news. Enjoy bros!
Old 29-06-2010, 10:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
thr338 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pass me the contact too? Appreciate it loads. thanks!
Old 15-07-2010, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
88blacksheep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my lifelong fantasy, wif maids. pls share ctc? whoever pm me a maid, i will return favor with a prc ctc.
Old 15-07-2010, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
lester20102 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro

Pls pm me her contact
I am chinese but can speak good malay

Tks
Old 16-07-2010, 04:51 PM

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 0
okkal_only deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyokkal_only deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi

After several months of playing the patient hunter, I managed to get a philipino maid to agree to sleep with me. I met her in a mall and got her contacts. She played hard to get for nearly a year until a few months back I managed to pet her in the East Coast beach. Then she confessed that she wanted to have sex with me.

She brings a kid for some classes for 3 hours near Mandarin garden condo in east coast. She asked me to meet her when the kid has gone to the class and wont need her for 3 hours.

Bros, any place near there that I can use to mount her? I only could see a resort there but looks like they may not allow short time. Any suggestions?
Old 16-07-2010, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 741 / Power: 15
nosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to behold

I tried to hook Tina an Indon maid upstairs, she gave me her number but upon hearing she is a virgin I backed off as I have no intention to chong a green horn virgin... a lot of liabilities lah... SIGH....so o.k. we just maintained each other at an arms length with me teasing her that she still virgin and she enjoying my friendly harmless tease.... no score with maid here. But enjoy your lovely encounters hahaha. It's very encouraging and motivating. WIll keep up my prowl... Keep it up, guys.
Old 16-07-2010, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
maj123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro pls pm me her contect
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1