The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-07-2010, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 15
devil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: maid bbbj

can give me her contact number thank i like maid wan to try maid la never try b4 n i live at amk also can give me n i book her thank
Old 14-07-2010, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1916 / Power: 18
donchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant future

Hi TS thks for the cont but had call her just now n guess what the one who pick up the phone tells me call wrong no when i told her who give me her no. Bro mind i ask did you accidentally key in any no wrongly or ?????
Old 14-07-2010, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 21
DIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to behold

all bro tat i have give out the number pls dun bom her hp liao...juz call her up coz some bro here call her n she say wrong number coz she feel irr due to some bro here keep boming her hp day n nite! anyway i have stop giving out her number liao...if bro her got her number frm mi juz sms her see she wanna reply u a nt liao ...hope u guy u/standing! cheers...
Old 14-07-2010, 09:33 AM
Samster

DIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to behold

her owner had scold n question her y her hp keep ringing so bro here pls dun bom anymore or juz sms her 1st ...tks for ur u/standing...share wif bro here lobang nt wanna bro here to cut off the lobang! tks n hapi hunting!!!
Old 14-07-2010, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1916 / Power: 18
donchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant future

Bro had msg her n she reply but ask her wanna meet but she ask for what? Told her for service n she reply what service. Make me scare coz i don't know who is replying it if it's the owner than i will be in deep shit base on the msg i sent. Ask if can call her she says top up card low can only msg. Sounds very insecure. If possible TS if u can get hold of her can ask her to msg me n says her name if possible talk on phone.Thks
Old 14-07-2010, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
deca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by donchew View Post
Bro had msg her n she reply but ask her wanna meet but she ask for what? Told her for service n she reply what service. Make me scare coz i don't know who is replying it if it's the owner than i will be in deep shit base on the msg i sent. Ask if can call her she says top up card low can only msg. Sounds very insecure. If possible TS if u can get hold of her can ask her to msg me n says her name if possible talk on phone.Thks
That's a very smart move on your part! If only more bros here had such foresight! Well done!
Old 14-07-2010, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 21
thereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to behold

Ya, really need TS to clarify....sms her and the 'ang mo' she replied is damn good....she likes want us to say what and why we wanna meet her for......so really dunno who I exchanged sms with.....and she also die die won't tell you where she from.....and forgot what service she gave TS....fishy.....
Old 14-07-2010, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Shah Ryan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro didi, can pm me the contacts? thanks!
Old 14-07-2010, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
philip78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIDI View Post
Yo all bro here have another lobang! maid bj in hse when owner nt ard !!!!!
Have been post recently a mina bj in amk staircase n gt nt much FR so try to post this to see hw the FR to all tiko bro here haha....nt realli a looker coz maid ma but nt fat...boobs abt B and will let u sit on her sofa while topless bbbj u n CIM!!!!!!!!!!!! lao jiao bro in the forum only tks coz dun wan to make her lose her job n let her make more earing...Damage $40 tks!
bro can i have the number thk alot
Old 15-07-2010, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
jasonn lee is Cool - loads of Potential

broth, can i have her ctc , u can connect mi at 84076884 . thank
Old 15-07-2010, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereds View Post
Ya, really need TS to clarify....sms her and the 'ang mo' she replied is damn good....she likes want us to say what and why we wanna meet her for......so really dunno who I exchanged sms with.....and she also die die won't tell you where she from.....and forgot what service she gave TS....fishy.....
fishy?no worry haha is a 100% maid..some bro i tink have meet her today already...
Old 15-07-2010, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 19
kingkong87 is one of the Best!kingkong87 is one of the Best!kingkong87 is one of the Best!kingkong87 is one of the Best!

can have her contacts thanks,
Old 15-07-2010, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 21
thereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIDI View Post
fishy?no worry haha is a 100% maid..some bro i tink have meet her today already...
Oh is it? That's good....will wait for FR then...
BTW, bro TS, please PM me her name and location if you don't mind....thanks much!!!

Cheers!!!
Old 17-07-2010, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
wanhavefun is a splendid one to beholdwanhavefun is a splendid one to beholdwanhavefun is a splendid one to beholdwanhavefun is a splendid one to beholdwanhavefun is a splendid one to beholdwanhavefun is a splendid one to beholdwanhavefun is a splendid one to behold

Hi can i have e contact. Will post fr after trying. Thanks.
Old 17-07-2010, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 17
Erasure is one of the Best!Erasure is one of the Best!Erasure is one of the Best!

Just to dispense all the rumours here...this maid contact is for real

Have spoken to her...nice talkative person...speaks well, here in Singapore for sometime already....mid-20s (tats wat she claims). Oh, its $50 for the bbbj, not $40...she gave TS discount.

Confirmed maid....could hear dog barking at background. Her owner's children will be at home in the afternoon.

She is very wary of calls, that was why she wouldn't reveal who she is or act blur abt her servics. In fact, I tot I had it when she denied initially tat she does extra services. She kept asking me alot of questions until I almost put down the phone. But after warming up...she actually quite naughty and playful. Do note that she recieves tons of calls everyday, so it is impossible to answer everyone. She is very worried abt her owner finding our what she does and strangers giving her trouble. Tat is why she is very selective....I tried to meet her yesterday but she is too busy with household chores...cannot leave the house. Please note that she no longer DOES IT AT HER OWNER'S HOME!!! Too risky was her reason....very most in the car...or other place....then again...its tough to even fix an appointment as she cannot juz leave the house.

Waiting for my luck next week to meet up.....one lucky bro met her on thursday liao...do provide FR for all to read, thank you. When I have the chance to meet up, I will also provide an FR, cheers.

Soul, I hear you calling,
Oh baby please,
Give a little respect,
To me....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread