The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2010, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 15
Blue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: ♀ 19yo / cHiNesE / Akemi → mY pRetTiesT syT sTuDenT, wiLDesT N HoRniesT beD acTio

Next earliest booking for Akemi would be at 9pm!! Thanks.
Old 13-07-2010, 09:50 AM
Samster

Blue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: ♀ 19yo / cHiNesE / Akemi → mY pRetTiesT syT sTuDenT, wiLDesT N HoRniesT beD acTio

Here we are with Akemi.

Akemi

Age ♀ 19yo, student still studying. ♂
Looks ♀ 9/10, other than my Rainie, she's even prettier than. ♂
Figure ♀ 34B - 27 - 36 / 165cm / 52kg ♂
DO's & Allow's ♀ Frenching, BBBJ, DeepThroat, CoB, Light Fingering, Painting ♂

DON'Ts & NOT Allow's ♀ RAW, Anal, AJ, CIM, CoF. ♂

** Kindly respect to her DON'Ts, and she rewards you her best service. **

Damage ♀ $250 / 1 / 1

Brothers that have weak heart and fast cums, please skip the BBBJ & foreplay, else i believe alot brothers will actually just surrendered under her superb BBBJ and wildest foreplay.

Akemi will be up later in the day and taking her first slot at 8pm. Don't miss the show!!

Interested brothers can call or SMS me @ 91961344 for details and bookings. Thanks.
Old 13-07-2010, 05:06 PM
Samster

Re: ♀ 19yo / cHiNesE / Akemi → mY pRetTiesT syT sTuDenT, wiLDesT N HoRniesT beD acTio

Only slot left for Akemi is 10pm slot. Thanks.
Old 14-07-2010, 08:10 AM
Samster

Greetings brothers, thanks for the relentless support on Akemi yesterday night, but i hope if brothers have last minute meeting or other stuff, please kindly have the courtesy to imform at least, much appreciated.

First slot at 6pm for the evening. Interested brothers can SMS me @ 91961344 for details and bookings.
Old 14-07-2010, 02:47 PM
Samster

Last two slots for Akemi for the night, 9pm and 10pm! Brothers be fast. Thanks.
Old 15-07-2010, 08:43 AM
Samster

Good Morning Brothers, Akemi's first slot would be at 7pm.
Old 15-07-2010, 02:51 PM
Samster

Left a few slots through the night with Akemi, but 7pm slot is still available. Thanks.
Old 15-07-2010, 05:39 PM
Samster

Due to last minute booking cancelled on 8pm. Current available slot is at 8pm, interested brothers can SMS me @ 91961344 for details and bookings. Thanks.
Old 15-07-2010, 08:20 PM
Samster

Left 2 slot for the night, 9.30pm and 11.30pm. Be fast brothers, thanks.
Old 15-07-2010, 08:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
infinite8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ♀ 19yo / cHiNesE / Akemi → mY pRetTiesT syT sTuDenT, wiLDesT N HoRniesT beD acTio

nice body..
Old 16-07-2010, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite8 View Post
nice body..
Thanks brother for compliment, but her bed skills are even superb.

First time slot for Akemi would be at 6pm, do catch her fast for the night. Thanks.
Old 16-07-2010, 08:36 PM
Samster

Akemi has open up one last slot for the night, which is at 11pm. Thanks.
Old 16-07-2010, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
melbourne79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Normally i don't write FR but for her i must write my first FR,
Met her earlier the nite. When she came in my room, what attract me is her looks and eyes. she has very big eyes and very sharp features. One of the nicer looking FL i met before. Anyway below is my humble rating

Looks; 9/10 (for me she is very pretty, those kind you see at Zouk or Butter)
Body: 8/10 (i prefer gers that is not too skinny
Boobs: Bcupper (sensitive nips)
Foreplay: 11/10 (i love foreplay and she loves it too.....)
BBBJ: 10/10 (slow and deep throat)
FJ: 9/10 (very wet and squirt too)
GFE: 11/10 (like lover feel. tons of kissing and frenching)
Overall: 9.5/10 (easily a 10/10 for me. looks wise and service is fucking gd... minus 0.5 for not able to CIM...)
RTF: YES YES YES
Old 17-07-2010, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
undertakerrr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My FR for Akemi...

WOW!
Old 17-07-2010, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
bigbigbig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like a must try!!! AKEMI!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1