The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2010, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 15
Blue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to behold
Cool ♀ 19yo / cHiNesE / Akemi → mY pRetTiesT syT sTuDenT, wiLDesT N HoRniesT beD acTioNs ♂

FRESHEST SQUEEZE Blue Berry Juices in the early morning for brothers!! Don't ever miss this babe that is being introduced here.

Usually i'm pretty share in just walking up approaching for contact, not too sure why i did that, probably already in my " high mode " at pub. Humans are selfish, who would'nt want to have the best being kept just solely within, but good things are meant to be shared after all right.? Hee Hee

First glance from far wouldn't even making it her real age, at a age of 19, Akemi really scores well in her sense of dressing and way to hold a conversation, she might not be the tallest babe, with the slimmest figure, but trust me brothers. It's her gorgeous looks and her pair of sexy legs and that killer heals that drawn me over.

Neither do i expect that Akemi is actually someone who knows how to enjoy good sex, she knows how to get pleasures and enjoyment through' great foreplay, her way of blowing and deepthroating are way too mind sensational and mindblowing that i almost forget what's my surname is at that particular moment! Not to even mention about entering her juicy cunts, she's pretty damn wet even before i started to finger and arouse her. Numerous of positions, and using all kinds of it that i learnt thru' my past experiences. haha. :x

Last but not least before i starts on her pictures, Akemi is only babe that gave me the fiercest and most passionate french fighting in my life, i surrendered totally i admit. For all i can say for brothers are, " TRY IT TO BELIEVE!! "

Here we are with Akemi.

Akemi

Age ♀ 19yo, student still studying. ♂
Looks ♀ 9/10, other than my Rainie, she's even prettier than. ♂
Figure ♀ 34B - 27 - 36 / 165cm / 52kg ♂
DO's & Allow's ♀ Frenching, BBBJ, DeepThroat, CoB, Light Fingering, Painting ♂

DON'Ts & NOT Allow's ♀ RAW, Anal, AJ, CIM, CoF. ♂

** Kindly respect to her DON'Ts, and she rewards you her best service. **

Damage ♀ $250 / 1 / 1

Brothers that have weak heart and fast cums, please skip the BBBJ & foreplay, else i believe alot brothers will actually just surrendered under her superb BBBJ and wildest foreplay.

Akemi will be starting today and taking her first slot at 3pm. Don't miss the show!!

Interested brothers can call or SMS me @ 91961344 for details and bookings. Thanks.
Old 01-07-2010, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 14
novastrike is a name known to allnovastrike is a name known to allnovastrike is a name known to allnovastrike is a name known to allnovastrike is a name known to allnovastrike is a name known to all
Re: ♀ 19yo / cHiNesE / Akemi → mY pRetTiesT syT sTuDenT, wiLDesT N HoRniesT beD acTio

niceeee. im coming~
Old 01-07-2010, 11:42 PM
Samster

Blue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: ♀ 19yo / cHiNesE / Akemi → mY pRetTiesT syT sTuDenT, wiLDesT N HoRniesT beD acTio

Thanks to all brothers that supported Akemi for her first day of work, alot of rejections due to limited slots for her, tomorrow she's fully being advance booked. Apologise for all inconvenience caused, hope to see some reviews soon. Thanks again.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of
Re: ♀ 19yo / cHiNesE / Akemi → mY pRetTiesT syT sTuDenT, wiLDesT N HoRniesT beD acTio

with that kind of teasing picture confirm fully booked haha I m one of the disappointed chaps bit hope see some positive frs soon!
Old 02-07-2010, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
huhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant future

Had a session wif her yesterday tried many fl but tis the first fr i am writting. actually tried her before wif another okt so was kind of surprise to meet her yes, its like a renuion wif yr ex gf..haha

Lookretty sexy n wild gv her a 8. one of those kind of looks u found in club where u want to make her drunk and had a goood time wif her.

damn good sucker wif wonderful tongue action, her tongue can lick yr soul away and those pair of sexy eyes makes u want cim but too bad she dun provide.She even mention she want to keep sucking even after the first round

body:7

pussy:no smell gv her a good lick she kind of enjoy it.

Fj:wild wif natural sound system really enjoy it, very accomadating

overall feeling is a 8plus she is friendly chatty not a time watcher

rtf:yes after i try some other girls i hv in mind
Old 03-07-2010, 06:51 AM
Samster

Cool Re: ♀ 19yo / cHiNesE / Akemi → mY pRetTiesT syT sTuDenT, wiLDesT N HoRniesT beD acTio

Left 2 slots for Akemi for the late evening, which is 6pm and 7pm. Thanks.
Old 03-07-2010, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 17
EJ20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEJ20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any trama for her and Gwen

ZAP don't kill me but it make me stronger!!!
Old 03-07-2010, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ20 View Post
Any trama for her and Gwen
They don't know each other, so the possibilty I think is quite low.
Old 04-07-2010, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by huhu123 View Post
Had a session wif her yesterday tried many fl but tis the first fr i am writting. actually tried her before wif another okt so was kind of surprise to meet her yes, its like a renuion wif yr ex gf..haha

Lookretty sexy n wild gv her a 8. one of those kind of looks u found in club where u want to make her drunk and had a goood time wif her.

damn good sucker wif wonderful tongue action, her tongue can lick yr soul away and those pair of sexy eyes makes u want cim but too bad she dun provide.She even mention she want to keep sucking even after the first round

body:7

pussy:no smell gv her a good lick she kind of enjoy it.

Fj:wild wif natural sound system really enjoy it, very accomadating

overall feeling is a 8plus she is friendly chatty not a time watcher

rtf:yes after i try some other girls i hv in mind
Hey brother, i remember you. ha ha. Thanks and very appreciate on your review.

Apologised for today's false alarm on Akemi's code red. Anyway, she is still ready to serve brothers on Sunday, but only limited slots, 3pm - 5pm.
Old 05-07-2010, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 19
58dn3z deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy58dn3z deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Akemi a few days back. Thanks to the rain, booking was postponed almost indefinitely until she finally arrived on scene.

She's definitely not skinny, but presents herself as a nice meaty girl who knows what to reveal.

Chatted for a while, and moved onto the bed for some tongue action. Her frenching was amazing, probably one of the best I've had so far. 9/10.

Moved onto BBBJ, nice and slow with good suction. Teeth got in the way though, pretty average in the end. 6/10

Boobs were a B cup, even though she was pretty meaty. 6/10

Pussy was nice and clean, without smell. Painted a little with soft moans, then proceeded to fingering, and made her cum twice. 8/10

FJ was pretty good. She enjoyed being on top, even though cowgirl wasn't her favourite. Pussy was warm and nice, not loose. 7/10

GFE was really good. Nice foreplay, and naughty licking/sucking/kissing along the way. 8/10
Old 05-07-2010, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Chiobu_lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any senior bro tried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue.Berry View Post
Hey brother, i remember you. ha ha. Thanks and very appreciate on your review.

Apologised for today's false alarm on Akemi's code red. Anyway, she is still ready to serve brothers on Sunday, but only limited slots, 3pm - 5pm.
Old 05-07-2010, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 15
buzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to all

Bro ts,can intro this local babe contact to me,tks.
Old 10-07-2010, 04:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58dn3z View Post
Tried Akemi a few days back. Thanks to the rain, booking was postponed almost indefinitely until she finally arrived on scene.

She's definitely not skinny, but presents herself as a nice meaty girl who knows what to reveal.

Chatted for a while, and moved onto the bed for some tongue action. Her frenching was amazing, probably one of the best I've had so far. 9/10.

Moved onto BBBJ, nice and slow with good suction. Teeth got in the way though, pretty average in the end. 6/10

Boobs were a B cup, even though she was pretty meaty. 6/10

Pussy was nice and clean, without smell. Painted a little with soft moans, then proceeded to fingering, and made her cum twice. 8/10

FJ was pretty good. She enjoyed being on top, even though cowgirl wasn't her favourite. Pussy was warm and nice, not loose. 7/10

GFE was really good. Nice foreplay, and naughty licking/sucking/kissing along the way. 8/10
Thanks brother for the review, appreciate the effort on writing.

Just an update, her code red has ended, and ready to serve brothers tomorrow but only limited slots.

First slot would be at 3pm and ends at 5pm. So do catch her fast. Thanks.
Interested brothers can sms me @ 91961344 for details and bookings, Thanks.
Old 12-07-2010, 07:25 AM
Samster

Greetings brothers, Akemi first slot for the day would be at 4pm, her last slot timing is not yet confirm, as she's in tip top condition to serve brothers, and not in school either.

Brothers looking for night session, can also give a try in SMS me for details. @ 91961344. Thanks.
Old 12-07-2010, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 23
KingCheong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingCheong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Feel compelled to write a FR for Akemie here.
Met her yesterday and due to the slight hiccup was 30mins late which i apologized to her. But she was cool and jovial about it.
When she came in was rather stunned by her looks, typical clubber girl face. Happening but definetly not local chinese, upon asking found out shes half chinese half thai, a detail that TS did not state. But its not a problem for me but might be an issue with other bros here.
Akemi strikes me as a very chatty n high IQ girl, speaks with an ang moh slang.
N yes she loves to haf sex, n she knows how to please a man.
her catbath is both intense n pleasurable. then as she licks me i strip off her bra n panty. hmm her figure might leave many disappointed cos as mentioned shes not the slim type n her boobs arnt exactly big. but i think she made it up for her uncandid friendly service and willingness to please.
best of all, as i was fingering her pussy, she was letting out these soft but alluring moans. then suddenly i felt my fingers n hands getting wetter n wetter, then i realised, shes a SQUIRTER!!! She was so wet the bedsheets was stained and soaking wet with her squirt juice.
Fast forward abit, Akemi does not make me feel like im bonking a FL, she never watches her time and even after our session. we still lie on bed to chat n kiss n fondle each other. Maybe its our chemistry cos we really enjoyed kissing each other. Just b4 we left i fingered her again and in no time she was squirting and making a mess on the bed again
Only prob is shes a smoker cos I can taste the tobacco when we kissed, but overall it was a great experience. No regrets booking her.
Hope future bros haf a good time with her too!

Looks; 7/10
Body: 6/10
BBBJ:8/10
FJ: 7/10 (too excited so game over very fast)
GFE: 9/10 (maybe its more appropriate to say FB feel)
Overall: 8/10 (Lovely gal with lovely personality, and the squirting was an awesome experience for me)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1