The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2004, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 23
Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!
Re: Sherine

Episode 3....

2pm....

Suddenly receive an SMS... saying that She has reached.. and asked for my unit number. I insisted on going downstair and meet her and fetch her up, as i was quite cautious all the time. She insisted on coming up str to my unit or else she will leave... the lupine instinct got over me and i actually think that she is okie looking and i trust my intuition, BAD IDEA.....

Once she reached outside my house, she called my hp and asked mi to open the door. I peeped out of my door and cannot see anything. Again, i asked her to appear in front of my door over the phone but she refused, again, saying that she will go off if i don open the door...

Without much hesitation, i opened the door............. expecting to see a sweet young thing appearing in front of me at that time, but i stil see nothing... without any warning, SOMETHING appeared from my door left side and appear...... THIS THING, SERIOUSLY AND NO JOKE OR PUN INTENDED, LOOMS LARGER THAN LIFE........ i almost fainted.......
Old 24-04-2004, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 23
Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!

Episode 4

This son of the bitch just appeared and filled up my door width ( no kidding ) and cast a shadow over me... or rather my walkway in my house...

I was HORRIFIED... is this thing that SHERRY that i was supposed to meet?

ME: " u are??"

HE: " What do u think?? open the door la.. i am so hot right here... "

HE looks so much like a rugby player... HIS dressing is VERY VERY similar. in fact i would dare .. exactly the SAME as BIG SHOW... those tank top stuff.. BUT alas! no breasts!! This 1.75m and 120kg creature stood outside and gave me that minatory look, piercing look my frail body....

I was afriad that he would do harm to me and refused to open the door.. This son of the bitch threatened to shout at me loud and create a commotion around my corridor, making me pai seh in front of my neighbours. WTF?

I opeend the door and went out.... sigh... die die also canont let her into my house.. then he demanded that HE had sex with me.. HUH?@!?!??!??!? HOW?!?! over the phone earlier... "HE" had claim that he having period.. cannot fark.. then i was scared stiff along teh corridor that i stumbled down the staircase down to the first storey...

HE sent mi an SMS saying that he will be there waiting till my family members come back and will tell everone about what happen. WTF?? always using the same trick up till now i think....

Downstairs, i spotted a malay young couple.. the gal stayed in my bllk and the guy sending her home.. i request this malay guy to go up to my floor and see see if there is anyone up there.. a while later, he came down and was shocked.. telling mi that he saw someone very very big size lurking around and appear to be veri veri angry... warning me to call in the gurkhas, police, SCDF. Special Ops forces and SOC and some Police dog units personnels.. cant be the sERIOUS right?!?!

I was scared stiff... as my family members will be coming home soon... shit... but i had to make the turning point decision... upon seeing a police patrol car zooming by my neighbourhood to check a suspicious looknig couples i/c, i ran after it and told the cops what happened.. about this hulk standing outside my door... etc.. but they dint actually ask mi what happened and whats the relationship btw mi and HE.. they went up and called the HULK down to my voiddeck.. na bei this son of the bitch refused to even go even after the police warned him to fark off.. HE EVEN SHOWED THE POLICEMEN THOSE HORNY MSG THAT WE CORRESPONDED EARLIER!! I THINK THIS HULK IS A MALAY, AS HE COMMUNICATE WITH THE MALAY UNCLE COP IN MALAY.... then donno why i think the 2 cops have no confident abut them, called in reinforcement... another 3 police cars arrived ( making it 4 altogether ) , altogether, there was ME, the HULK and about 12 police officers ( no joke!!! ), all guys ready to draw their pistols and shoot at this hulk, who began to create a commotion... then one of the cop checked the I/c of this hulk.. ( this cop found something and later he told me in the station )

upon warning that they could arrest him anytime, he left elsewhere... then the cops disperse, onli to tell mi that next time wan to look for fun please ascertain it is a SHE! wtf? even malay police uncle make fun of mi. upon sensing that everything is over, since the hulk left and policeman left, i went up to my door... .... but its not over yet.... aiyah, gota fetch gf now, will write last finale on sunday nite or monday when my gf not ard...

[/CENTER] [/CENTER] [/RIGHT] [/LEFT]
Old 24-04-2004, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future

haha...this is farking funny! :P
woh..this incredible hulk is really causing a storm in this forum....bros bware!
Old 24-04-2004, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro Orgasmic
well i really pity u man! 4 police cars and 12 policemen? wah machiam catch theives like that! but the target is big show? wah lau! i can't imagine how worse can it be man! anyway take care!

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 24-04-2004, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
ninjablur is Cool - loads of Potential

lol.. realise this episode of hulk is getting more n more interesting...
Old 24-04-2004, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro ninjablur
Getting more n more er xin and gross u mean? haha

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 24-04-2004, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
ninjablur is Cool - loads of Potential

lolx.. bro i guess it leads to both
once is er xing
another one is the reaction of the victim

muz be a super interesting experience
haha
Old 24-04-2004, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

*no laugh* Innocent look. *Hiaks* Bro orgasmic, if I in your situation I think I will cry buy no tears come out. 'yu ku wu lei' just like the stephen chow movies. Damn, so his voice is sweet I @@.

Cheers
Old 24-04-2004, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
anthea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bro........maybe we can take turn to sms her and fly "kite" with her
Old 24-04-2004, 02:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1281 / Power: 21
nirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthea

clap clap.... send her to north south east west of sg...
any one wish to pass me her contact?
Old 24-04-2004, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
krime8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykrime8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthea
bad idea, u wanna let her call u in the middle of the nite?? better use some public phone to disturb can liao. hehehe
Old 24-04-2004, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
AiScream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgasmic
upon warning that they could arrest him anytime, he left elsewhere... then the cops disperse, onli to tell mi that next time wan to look for fun please ascertain it is a SHE! wtf? even malay police uncle make fun of mi. upon sensing that everything is over, since the hulk left and policeman left, i went up to my door... .... but its not over yet.... aiyah, gota fetch gf now, will write last finale on sunday nite or monday when my gf not ard...
i'm sorry to say this but your account of the incident had me in stitches for a few minutes. my sympathies to all those bros who had to face "IT" one time or another. i pray no more brudders encounter "IT" again.
Old 24-04-2004, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 21
sdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by krime8
bad idea, u wanna let her call u in the middle of the nite?? better use some public phone to disturb can liao. hehehe
or buy a prepaid card n load it in ur phone only when u want to sms/talk to her..
Old 24-04-2004, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 21
Accord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to behold

hi bros...
i had been following this thread closely...
pretty much sympathised with the bros who kana con by this "thing" and furious that this "thing" got gut to con us...

perhaps we shall join hands to teach this damn thing a big lesson...
any suggestions?

cheers...
Old 24-04-2004, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 21
LOBANGKING is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLOBANGKING is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLOBANGKING is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Shall we join hand???

Quote:
Originally Posted by heynsl
hi bros...
i had been following this thread closely...
pretty much sympathised with the bros who kana con by this "thing" and furious that this "thing" got gut to con us...

perhaps we shall join hands to teach this damn thing a big lesson...
any suggestions?

cheers...
Hey brothers out there,
its getting out of hand,,,,,shall we join forces now n deal with this fucker...Hes too much.......

if yes i had a way!!!!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1