The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2004, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
diggydodo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sherine

Well

Any bright ideas?
Old 23-04-2004, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
code01 is Cool - loads of Potential

hi brothers... i was also a victim of this "thing". In fact we should called the "thing" "it" instead of "he". "it" is more approriate for a thing like him. I remember i kanan the same tactic also... "it" knock the door and i couldnt see anything thru the peep hole. Open the door n i got a shock of my life."It: ask me if i am so n so..i say no n quickly shut the door. she attempt to force open the door but heng arr i was quick...wah come to think of it...i was raelli lucky...
Old 23-04-2004, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Liveniw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwing
Yupe, super real life experience...haa haa
bro, my heart goes out to you but then thanks for an interesting fr....
Old 23-04-2004, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
pencilbox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by code01
hi brothers... i was also a victim of this "thing". In fact we should called the "thing" "it" instead of "he". "it" is more approriate for a thing like him. I remember i kanan the same tactic also... "it" knock the door and i couldnt see anything thru the peep hole. Open the door n i got a shock of my life."It: ask me if i am so n so..i say no n quickly shut the door. she attempt to force open the door but heng arr i was quick...wah come to think of it...i was raelli lucky...
wtf? that means this guy KNOWS people will know he is a guy once they look at him, that's why he always hide from the peephole! cheebye, that means he purposely one.

So everyone be wary know, his M.O. is to ring the doorbell, and hide from the peephole. If this happens to you, be careful cos it might be him.

And finally, really wanna arrange a "disturb" session at this fucker? If got such thing, dun leave me out hor. Actually if want to disturb or get back, or watever, don't necessarily have to round him up and beat him or something. We can think of "something else". Time to use our creative juices, instead of always only using our didi.
Old 23-04-2004, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

woo....think leh. Hard sia...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pencilbox
wtf? that means this guy KNOWS people will know he is a guy once they look at him, that's why he always hide from the peephole! cheebye, that means he purposely one.

So everyone be wary know, his M.O. is to ring the doorbell, and hide from the peephole. If this happens to you, be careful cos it might be him.

And finally, really wanna arrange a "disturb" session at this fucker? If got such thing, dun leave me out hor. Actually if want to disturb or get back, or watever, don't necessarily have to round him up and beat him or something. We can think of "something else". Time to use our creative juices, instead of always only using our didi.
Old 23-04-2004, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
krime8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykrime8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

yoz bros! i got a good method to avoid these kinda monster next time! whenever you guys try out new and untested (as in no FR b4) FL, tell her your room number and wait at the end of the corridor if possible. Else find good spot like near the lift or outside some one else's room. hehehe. if u see monster come to room and ring, better run for your didi's life.
remember to off or silent your hp too.
Old 23-04-2004, 11:44 PM
Samster

collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Introduce to gay lovers lor since u all say is a 'he'.
Old 23-04-2004, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
krime8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykrime8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by collin_23
Introduce to gay lovers lor since u all say is a 'he'.
i dnt even talk to sissy. hehehe. they make me puke.
Old 23-04-2004, 11:51 PM
Samster

haha...k....she nothing against me.

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by krime8
i dnt even talk to sissy. hehehe. they make me puke.
Old 23-04-2004, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
code01 is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bros...i tell ur.."It: looks realli horrible..those who neber see b4 will not know the feelig la..i tell u..words cannot describe the thing la...ur been warned...becareful of missing peep hole!!!
Old 24-04-2004, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 23
starcross is one of the Best!starcross is one of the Best!starcross is one of the Best!

Few years ago this chow ah gua worked at one of the offices at Beauty World, think was a realty firm. My friend was tricked there one night, without anyone else in the office luckily my friend escaped unscathed.. I do not know the details though..
Old 24-04-2004, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
dorema deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwing
guess we are in the same boat. luckily for me, 'HE?' does not know where I stay, my real name and my real job... hope this will lasts as 'HE?' might be capable to find out my REAL identity...

Bro schwing,u r indeed a great survivor & with such an experience u manage to escape without even being laid a finger...bet u will be more brave to face him for a 1 to 1 next time...& something strike my mind after so many parts of "live" report.... "si-kali" 'HE' also a member of this forum!! bros got to Beware hor..
Old 24-04-2004, 07:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
diggydodo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starcross
Few years ago this chow ah gua worked at one of the offices at Beauty World, think was a realty firm. My friend was tricked there one night, without anyone else in the office luckily my friend escaped unscathed.. I do not know the details though..

Yes, remember reading something like that. SO how can "IT" be a medical student from NUS! and ..after all these years... be at 19yrs old.. PUKE
Old 24-04-2004, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 23
Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgasmic
brather, even if the COPS come in.. this SHE-male ( confirm a GUY.. a super disgusting CHAO GAY ) is not afriad of the law and men in BLUE! trust me.. he is THAT BRAVE.. not that we don wan to one to one .. but IT is actually a HE and not a SHE. I WAS LIKE 60KG THAT TIME, A FEW YEARS AGO.. WHILE IT ( HE ) WAS A GOOD 120KG. u tell mi... any chance of me surviving??? somemore HE knows where i stay.. bastard.. after 2 years of gym, i weigh a good 80kg now.. am afriad to say that I still wouldnt ONE to ONE with this "BIG SHOW" ....

why??? tell u pple in my next msg.. about my unprecedented story..... sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! poor me....

Episode 1
Protagonist - Me. who else.
Predator - Hulk
Prey - ME

It was a bright and sunny Monday Afternoon. Being on leave, I was alone at home somewhere in the East. Thinking of sprucing up my otherwise banel afternoon, I came across this paper that i had left in my bedroom table. "SHERRY - # XXX XXXX" NUS Medical Student. ( know from chatline )

Oh.. another prey for me... I was chatting up with thie Sweet young thing over the chatline the nite b4.. and was captivated by her lady-like and mellifluous voice. Oh... another good catch! Without further adue, i began to let my dick take over my mind and drop Sweet Sherry an sms...

*to be continued*
Old 24-04-2004, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 23
Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgasmic
Episode 2

Prey: "Hi sherry, kenny, chatline last nite. Rem mi? wanna meet up? "

Predate: " oh sure, i have no classes later, will meet u in the hotel ya, book 1st "

Prey: Wah piang, easy gal.. i am in serependity mood. but actually wanna save some $ and wanna try the fun at home.. furthermore, how dangerous can a soft voice NUS medcine gal b4? hmm.... Lupine thoughts filling my mind now....

Prey:" Why don u come over at my house, blk *** tampine st **... i fetch u downstairs.."

Predate: " oh sure, i would like to see your house. will reach your void deck at 2pm. "

Prey: wah. steady.. long time never had such a good luck.. wohooo!!!

------------------2pm----------------- *heart thumping from excitment

*to be continued*

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1