The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2004, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 21
schwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant future
Sherine

Got a list of FLs from a bro here. Went thru' the list A-Z. SMS a few of them as most of the no. are invalid as no longer not in use.

Later, so-called 19yo NUS undergrad Sherine replied the SMS. Her no. is 9433****. She mentioned $150 for 2 hrs at Hotel 81 Lavendar. As mentioned in the list, the voice on the phone quite sexy. Straight away, without much delay, booked her. She asked me to go down immediately.

Checked into Hotel 81 Lavendar. SMSed her my room no. Waited for about 10 min before someone pressed the bell. Looked into the peephole but couldn't see anyone. But saw someone standing at the side.

Waiting no more, I opened the door.... (BRB)
Old 22-04-2004, 06:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 23
DeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sherine

Bro Schwing, did you see a He instead of a She? or what did you see after opening the door?
Old 22-04-2004, 06:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
SgtPepper is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Ohh shit another one bites the dust . Damn . Poor bro was deflowered by the infamous Ah Qua , Sherry .

My deepest condolence to you.
Old 22-04-2004, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 23
DeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtPepper
Ohh shit another one bites the dust . Damn . Poor bro was deflowered by the infamous Ah Qua , Sherry .

My deepest condolence to you.
Bro SgtPepper, that is what I taught for a moment when I saw the begining of the post a 19 yo NUS FL and I think OMG here he comes again for his prey.

But let's hold out breath and wait for Bro Schwing to finish his posting or clarifications first to see whether this Shrine is same as the Sherry, Selina, Elyna that the senior samsters here already known one.

If She (or He) is then we have to be alert again with the new name, Sherine.
Old 22-04-2004, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
mxm28 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwing
Got a list of FLs from a bro here. Went thru' the list A-Z. SMS a few of them as most of the no. are invalid as no longer not in use.

Later, so-called 19yo NUS undergrad Sherine replied the SMS. Her no. is 9433****. She mentioned $150 for 2 hrs at Hotel 81 Lavendar. As mentioned in the list, the voice on the phone quite sexy. Straight away, without much delay, booked her. She asked me to go down immediately.

Checked into Hotel 81 Lavendar. SMSed her my room no. Waited for about 10 min before someone pressed the bell. Looked into the peephole but couldn't see anyone. But saw someone standing at the side.

Waiting no more, I opened the door.... (BRB)
Wah lao, where is the rest, isit really that scary?
Old 22-04-2004, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
ninjablur is Cool - loads of Potential

i still waiting for ur second part of ur FR
lolx
Old 22-04-2004, 08:38 PM
Samster

schwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant future

As the door was opened....OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!

I saw a SUPER-BIG size 'HE?'. Frankly, I don't know how to describe 'HE?'. The way 'HE?' dressed like AQUA. Even the voice.

I was hoping 'HE?' was at the wrong door. Later, 'HE?' asked if I had made appointment with 'HIM?'. I asked for 'HIS?' name. And 'HE?' introduced 'HIMSELF?' as Sherine.

(BRB. Sorry I have to multi-task so that no one can peep at my monitor )
Old 22-04-2004, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
ninjablur is Cool - loads of Potential

WAHAHAHHAA.... DAT IS FUNNY SIA.. lolx

ur FR is getting interesting and more interesting LOLX

bud is their voice the same? or wat leh?

ahaha how 'he' wore when 'he' met u?
lolx
Old 22-04-2004, 08:49 PM
Elangoh

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Yo Brudder, read some FRs but yours the best man, but still ur the man I believe whose not afraid of share nightmares.....cheers man!
Old 22-04-2004, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 20
Steed 4 is one of the Best!Steed 4 is one of the Best!Steed 4 is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Sherine

So Bro what's the outcone?did u proceed or what?
BTW thanks for the info
Old 22-04-2004, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 23
liketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hahaha... this is very funny.

always must see the goods first before checking into a hotel
Old 22-04-2004, 09:19 PM
Samster

before I continue, to answer some of your qns....

Bro Sgtpepper - thanx for the condolence

Bro mxm28 - too scary and can't find nice, correct word to describe the nightmare

Bro ninjablur - voice.... 50% same 50% different, 'HE?' was wearing like Aqua but I guess Changi's 200% better!!!

Bro liketoplay - maybe you can teach me how to check the goods first.... coz for me, FLs, not easy unless I can read their FRs in this forum 1st.
Old 22-04-2004, 09:30 PM
Samster

(3rd Part)

When 'Sherine' was asking me if I had made the appt., of coz I denied. HHmmm...*perspiring in an air-con hotel*

Then 'Sherine' took out 'HIS?' hp and showed me all the SMS that I had sent. Shit! 'HE?' is Sherine!!!!!!!!! Oh God, HELP ME....

When I still tried to deny, 'HE?' called my no. Of coz my hp rang. If I know this is going to happen, I might have switch it off...

I am smaller size (abt 70kg) and 'HE?' is (90 - 100+++) kg. Try to imagine, bros...

As there were people walked past my room, with 'Sherine' outside my room raising 'HIS?' voice arguing with me, I had no choice. I let 'HIM?' in.......

(BRB - 4th part coming up)
Old 22-04-2004, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 21
Huluman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHuluman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nabei why scared of a chao ah gua....just slap his Moddafokin fat face......

that's Y u shud do some martial arts.....

Quote:
(3rd Part)

When 'Sherine' was asking me if I had made the appt., of coz I denied. HHmmm...*perspiring in an air-con hotel*

Then 'Sherine' took out 'HIS?' hp and showed me all the SMS that I had sent. Shit! 'HE?' is Sherine!!!!!!!!! Oh God, HELP ME....

When I still tried to deny, 'HE?' called my no. Of coz my hp rang. If I know this is going to happen, I might have switch it off...

I am smaller size (abt 70kg) and 'HE?' is (90 - 100+++) kg. Try to imagine, bros...

As there were people walked past my room, with 'Sherine' outside my room raising 'HIS?' voice arguing with me, I had no choice. I let 'HIM?' in.......

Old 22-04-2004, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 21
wanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to beholdwanderer23 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
(3rd Part)

Wah this Sherine is it the same Sherry in the "Incredible Hulk" thread?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1