The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2010, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all
Re: Hello Boys ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellen View Post
Please let me know who you are, your contact details, age, race and your profession.
Dear Ellen,

Sorry, I dont see the reason why i have to reveal my profession.

So long i am willing to pay the price you asked for, the deal can be done. What is there got to do with my profession???
Old 11-03-2010, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 838 / Power: 18
richie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangguo View Post
Dear Ellen,
So long i am willing to pay the price you asked for, the deal can be done. What is there got to do with my profession???
erm, maybe she doesn't want to meet people who are in the same profession as her? erm....oops! what am i talking about? we can't be in the same 'profession' as her! hee hee. just kidding!

ya, ellen, why need to know our profession ah?
Old 11-03-2010, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
DirtySerry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good point bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangguo View Post
Dear Ellen,

Old 11-03-2010, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
DirtySerry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

We also do not want to meet someone we know but since both are consenting adult. I'm sure the event would be kept within the 4 walls.

Ellen - I respect your decision and the rates that you set for yourself but I believe many of the brudders here had also kenna "cheated" by those who "over-promise but under-deliver" the goods. I suppose we just want a better bet. In case you dun look as good as you rated yourself to be, at least age would console the brudders here a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie_rich View Post
erm, maybe she doesn't want to meet people who are in the same profession as her? erm....oops! what am i talking about? we can't be in the same 'profession' as her! hee hee. just kidding!

ya, ellen, why need to know our profession ah?
Old 11-03-2010, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Rock_Hard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Ellen, I think there are some here who will support you not just based on your age or pricing... but for your quality of companionship. There are simply so many bros here and each have their own preferences. That said, I do agree with bros that a picture will make the process a lot easier ... perhaps you can do that via emailing to prospective customers who wrote to you. Me included

... and ya, what's up about the profession thingy?
Old 11-03-2010, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
ellen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyellen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie_rich View Post
hi ellen. not to pour cold water on you but your stated damage of 250 per hour for a mid-30s lady is on the high side, even though you are a local. just my humble opinion.
hey there, i'd respect your humble opinion..
Old 11-03-2010, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Vincent4499 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As today, after reading this post it give me more interest to meet her.
So immediately wrote to her e-mail address leaving my contact for her.
At about 2.30pm, found one message in my HP. and it is from ELLEN.
Immediately arrange timming to meet her.

And found that Strand Hotel do offer 2 hr or 3 hr services. So immediately
arrange to meet her at 4pm. (Not expecting much as she already disclosed
she is about mid 30.., but as i have a liking for mature lady as i am also in
the 40 plus)

Notice that she had a good command of English as we exchanges sms.

After reaching Strand Hotel, book a room informed her and waited for her.
"Knock" "Knock" on the door, my heart was beating fast as i do not really what to expect as not much description was given. Open the door and
was surprised to see a Mature Office Lady(Look like late 20 and early 30) at the door with a sunglasses.

Notice that she had a very Smooth face, should often went for Facial.
As what she had written she is 160cm tall, measuring 36B 26 36.
Average figure (she had a very nice ass) and altitude is 100% which is VERY IMPORTANT POINT LIKE 100% GF FEELING.

Had a good chat and she really know how to give you the Girlfriend feeling thru' out the conversation with her action and thru communication.

Went to have a shower and follo by her taking a shower was surprise that she had change into her home night clothes which make me having the feeling with my girlfriend. and slower we kiss each other and starting frenching. she loves to be kiss on her nipplie and slower i started moving south to paint her lovehole. she loves it and was very very high which last for a long time which is in need of man for a long time. (as she said she belong to the conservative type) She is very hony when you hit her right spot and she give me with a Blow job (with Cap on).

She is so hony that she immediately sit on top of me and rod like no tomorrow. i can feel her tight hole was very wet when riding on me, she so high that she rode very fast and she cummed a few times during painting and riding.

I really enjoyed the whole session with her as she had a way to give you a very close feeling of girlfriend and very responseive when high.

She told me it all depend on chemistry that she allow frenching, painting and BJ with Cap. (Brother, please check with her as i did not expect much before meeting her. But due to chemistry during meeting, she allow me me as we were like BF/GF meeing)

She had the BEST altitude which she gives 100% and give 100% girlfriend feeling which make up for everything.

All Brothers, the above is my own opionion and also i like mature lady between 30 to mid 30. To me, she consider one of the best local FL with
good altitude and feeling given.

She lives up to her expectation that she had stated.

Hope all brother understand, as they always said one man meat is another ...etc

Cheers
Old 11-03-2010, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 19
nihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nihonjin View Post
Hi Ellen,
yes you are right, rate shld be based on quality of looks, service & companionship (GFE). As these qualities are mainly intangible, the best way is to judge on looks. Without a pic, bros here will have to gauge/assume ur looks, rightly or not I'm not sure, based on age. Wat will really help is at least a body pic. If u are confident of yourself, such a pic will convince many bros here to part with $250
Hi there balless senior who zapped me 6pts w/o leaving ur nick...

It is not my intention to stop her from making a living, I am just voicing my consumer opinions. Wat the heck is wrong? Anyway, I will move on then.

Best of luck to you, Ellen. I really mean it
Old 11-03-2010, 09:12 PM
Samster

ellen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyellen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

It is not my intention to stop her from making a living, I am just voicing my consumer opinions. Wat the heck is wrong? Anyway, I will move on then.

hey boy..i understand where you're coming from..not a big issue at all.

btw, i'd like to thank you for your opinion...

cheers..
Old 11-03-2010, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
Happyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Like that oso kana Zapped!! better siam!
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P8xLN1r6Ut0
Old 11-03-2010, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtySerry View Post
We also do not want to meet someone we know but since both are consenting adult. I'm sure the event would be kept within the 4 walls.

Ellen - I respect your decision and the rates that you set for yourself but I believe many of the brudders here had also kenna "cheated" by those who "over-promise but under-deliver" the goods. I suppose we just want a better bet. In case you dun look as good as you rated yourself to be, at least age would console the brudders here a bit.
well, i guess you wouldn't want to find out i'm someone whom you know right?? i mean when you open the room door?

finding out you people professions can avoid some embarrass situations for us..is out of good will..my dear boys!
Old 11-03-2010, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent4499 View Post
As today, after reading this post it give me more interest to meet her.
So immediately wrote to her e-mail address leaving my contact for her.
At about 2.30pm, found one message in my HP. and it is from ELLEN.
Immediately arrange timming to meet her.

And found that Strand Hotel do offer 2 hr or 3 hr services. So immediately
arrange to meet her at 4pm. (Not expecting much as she already disclosed
she is about mid 30.., but as i have a liking for mature lady as i am also in
the 40 plus)

Notice that she had a good command of English as we exchanges sms.

After reaching Strand Hotel, book a room informed her and waited for her.
"Knock" "Knock" on the door, my heart was beating fast as i do not really what to expect as not much description was given. Open the door and
was surprised to see a Mature Office Lady(Look like late 20 and early 30) at the door with a sunglasses.

Notice that she had a very Smooth face, should often went for Facial.
As what she had written she is 160cm tall, measuring 36B 26 36.
Average figure (she had a very nice ass) and altitude is 100% which is VERY IMPORTANT POINT LIKE 100% GF FEELING.

Had a good chat and she really know how to give you the Girlfriend feeling thru' out the conversation with her action and thru communication.

Went to have a shower and follo by her taking a shower was surprise that she had change into her home night clothes which make me having the feeling with my girlfriend. and slower we kiss each other and starting frenching. she loves to be kiss on her nipplie and slower i started moving south to paint her lovehole. she loves it and was very very high which last for a long time which is in need of man for a long time. (as she said she belong to the conservative type) She is very hony when you hit her right spot and she give me with a Blow job (with Cap on).

She is so hony that she immediately sit on top of me and rod like no tomorrow. i can feel her tight hole was very wet when riding on me, she so high that she rode very fast and she cummed a few times during painting and riding.

I really enjoyed the whole session with her as she had a way to give you a very close feeling of girlfriend and very responseive when high.

She told me it all depend on chemistry that she allow frenching, painting and BJ with Cap. (Brother, please check with her as i did not expect much before meeting her. But due to chemistry during meeting, she allow me me as we were like BF/GF meeing)

She had the BEST altitude which she gives 100% and give 100% girlfriend feeling which make up for everything.

All Brothers, the above is my own opionion and also i like mature lady between 30 to mid 30. To me, she consider one of the best local FL with
good altitude and feeling given.

She lives up to her expectation that she had stated.

Hope all brother understand, as they always said one man meat is another ...etc

Cheers
Hi Vincent

tks for your fr..and glad that i'm not a poison to you..haha!

cheers,
ellen
Old 11-03-2010, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 17
my23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymy23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellen View Post
"My figure is average and my altitude is 100% when I decide to go ahead!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent4499 View Post
"She had the BEST altitude which she gives 100% and give 100% girlfriend feeling which make up for everything."
ehh, pardon me for my command english is poor....
wat does altitude mean in the above 2 context?

does it mean tt sis ellen's service is so good tt it will bring u to another level of enjoyment (ie altitude)?
Old 11-03-2010, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
doom313 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro my23, so alert.....

this FR looks fishy........
Old 12-03-2010, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3716 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro nihonjin.

Upped you back 6pts.

All seniors around here. dont stab each other la. Peace!

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread