The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-01-2010, 04:55 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
snuggles68 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Cool 20 Years Old Local North Indian Gal

Get to know this gal . She is 20 years old and out of a job.

I pity this girl and want only to help her. I am not an OKT !!!

Got to know that she is living on her own and she works part time to support herself.

So I ask if she also provide special service too, she said at times cos need to survive.

Without further delay, I ask her for a meet up and she agreed.

Went to Lavender H81 and booked her room. SMS her the room number.
Ding Dong the bell rang and I looked thru the peep hole and saw a slender, very pretty, fair Indian angel standing at the door.

Wow !!! Thanked my lucky Stars !!!

Name : Vin
Race : local North Indian Fair
Looks : 8/10 ( I am a sucker for slender Indian chicks)
Height : 1.62
Weight: 42-45kg (I am a poor judge at weight, Slim)
Stats : 32b 23 32

Damage 80 Bj, 120 Fj one shot exc rm n cd

Do : bj, Fj
(Not very good service cos she is inexperienced, but if you feel like doing a bollywood star she is a good substitute)

Dont : bbbj, anal, raw sex

Brief Description : pettite size school gal look, feels like you are doing your class mate.

Bros, be warned she is very talkative and can be a little annoying so be patient with her.

Ok, nothing is free rite. Only bros who up my pts and in the comments put their nick and PM me with their Contact will be given the contact. This is so I can get more pts and also to ensure the enquiries are genuine and not number collectors.

I am new to this forum and want to gain as much pts so that I can get more contacts in future also.

Newbies here will know how I feel rite.

PM me and i will pass you her nos.

Don need to ask here cos I wont entertain. Please read above.

As I am new my inbox can only take 10 PM so pls be patient.

If you like you cn try PM me 1st. If my inbox not full then you can go and upz my pts. This is fair rite.

When I get more pts I think my inbox will become larger than will be able to answer more PM.

So 1st come 1st server.
Old 21-01-2010, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kool888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 20 Years Old Local North Indian Gal

bro TS, your pm is full. can pls pm vin's contact. Thx.
Old 22-01-2010, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
jacksparrow248 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, please share Vin's CTC please. (Nic:Eric)
Old 22-01-2010, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
jacksparrow248 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, your inbox full. Please share CTC of Vin.
Old 22-01-2010, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
jolli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro..would really appreciate the contact..Thanks man..
Old 22-01-2010, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 15
rauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud of

Hi bro if your offer is real i will get your point upped as alot of the seniors r my friends .i am also a ols player just that..i lazy guy that y i just made my acc so get back to me ok
Old 22-01-2010, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
kannanboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkannanboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkannanboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkannanboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkannanboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hi bro can share her ctc with me. would love to try he on. thanks
Old 22-01-2010, 07:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 15
Honry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro snuggles, up your points already, cant pm you cause your box is full. thank u
Old 22-01-2010, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mkn1976 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi
can I have her contact
thanks
Old 22-01-2010, 09:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
acidsteam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Contact pls bro, i have upped you already. As requested. thanks.
Old 22-01-2010, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2016 / Power: 16
howck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond repute

clear ur inbox... its full now.
Old 22-01-2010, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuggles68 View Post
Ok, nothing is free rite. Only bros who up my pts and in the comments put their nick and PM me with their Contact will be given the contact. This is so I can get more pts and also to ensure the enquiries are genuine and not number collectors. .
Yup. Nothing is free. Just look at your points now. We are not born yesterday newbie. If you are sincerely sharing, we will up your points after trying the girls. Your current idea stinks.
Old 22-01-2010, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 15
mahbrotan is a Helpful and Caring Samstermahbrotan is a Helpful and Caring Samstermahbrotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got any picture to show ??? You know a picture speaks a thousand words.
Old 22-01-2010, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
Hi bros,

Get to know this gal from chatline. She is 20 years old and is still schooling. During the chat, get to know that she is living on her own and she works part time to support herself. So I ask if she also provide special service too, she said at times, she have to do so. With further delay, I ask her for a meetup and she agreed..
Quote:
Originally Posted by snuggles68 View Post
Get to know this gal . She is 20 years old and out of a job.

I pity this girl and want only to help her. I am not an OKT !!!

Got to know that she is living on her own and she works part time to support herself.

So I ask if she also provide special service too, she said at times cos need to survive.

Without further delay, I ask her for a meet up and she agreed.

Check out http://sbfsg.org/welcome...ndian-gal.html. Is this a cut and paste strategy from newbie to get points? Make your own mind.
Old 22-01-2010, 11:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
snuggles68 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Re: 20 Years Old Local North Indian Gal

Hi All sorry for the late reply ...

My PM inbox full .... sorry for bros who tried to PM me ...
some other inconsiderate bros fill up my inbox asking for contact without following instructions ...

so far only bro fenk will be given contact cos he follow instruction and is fair to all ...

Ok for those of you who have not get contact .. bros I am really sorry ... my PM box is full !!!

I spoke to Vin this morning and she told me she also want to keep track of who I give the contact to ...

so I will also SMS her your contact so she know it is one of the bradders I pass the contact to ...

she is not here to cos anyone any problems, she just need the money... and also must be cautious of the authorities.

Just to clarify ... Vin is not a fat dark maid trying to pass as a babe ... she is a local and bros pls treat her well. She has a sad past ...

Poor Bro kool888 up my pts but could not send me PM cos other bros take up my inbox space ... Bro Kool888 Pls reply to my PM ....

To prove to you that I am a serious bro and not playing around and wasting ppl time ...

here is my report on who PM me and take up space, who waste my time and minus my points and who just need to give me some more information and I will give you this gem contact ...

Iijeetpoon give negative comments and minus my pts for nothing ... if you don’t like just shut up ... other bro here are more matured than you ... so childish

gemini3333 PM without any up pts and take up my inbox, follow instructions pls ... must be fair to other bradders who follow instructions ...

ronnesh PM without any up pts and take up my inbox, follow instructions pls ... must be fair to other bradders who follow instructions ... and waiting to PM me..

Innocentfirst Pm but I don’t know if you up my Pts ... please tell me what comments you put in and I will give you the Contact, don’t forget to give your contact ...

joejoe6999 Pm but I don’t know if you up my Pts ... please tell me what comments you put in and I will give you the contact, don’t forget to give your contact ...

fenk followed instructions and will be given Contact !!! Congrats you are the 1st one I share this cotact with !!!

ws111222 followed instructions and uped my points ... bro pls include your contact number for me to pass to Vin.

achayansestate Pm but I don’t know if you up my Pts ... please tell me what comments you put in and I will give you the Contact, don’t forget to give your contact ...

Innocentfirst Pm but I don’t know if you up my Pts ... please tell me what comments you put in and I will give you the Contact, don’t forget to give your contact ...

Royalhunt Pm but I don’t know if you up my Pts ... please tell me what comments you put in and I will give you the contact, don’t forget to give your contact ...

fboonchye Pm but I don’t know if you up my Pts ... please tell me what comments you put in and I will give you the Contact, don’t forget to give your contact ...

phucker80 Pm but I don’t know if you up my Pts ... please tell me what comments you put in and I will give you the Contact, don’t forget to give your contact ...

Hope bros have a good Weekend..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread